Dublin
Meath
Derry
Kerry
Cork
Monaghan

Main Street

From the GAA site:
Is this subject to change or fixed in sod?

4th
Bank of Ireland Football Championship Quarter Finals (2)
Sligo v Qualifier
Tyrone v Qualifier

11th:
Bank of Ireland Football Championship Quarter Finals
Baile Átha Cliath v Round 3 Winner

12th:
Bank of Ireland Football Championship Quarter Finals
Ciarraí v Round 3 Winner

Owenmoresider

Our tickets are already out here for next Saturday, Tyrone on the bill too, so that's it tied up.

ziggysego

Tickets haven't arrived on Tyrone yet, but I've seen the tickets in Sligo. The match is scheduled for Sunday 4th August.
Testing Accessibility

Redgreenery

Interesting draw, I was hoping Sligo would get Cork as at this moment in time I dont think it is beyond them to beat Cork. Dubs and Derry, hard to call, Kerry will beat Monaghan and then Tyrone and Meath, another hard one but I'd go for Meath.

Rossfan

Meath will hardly beat Tyrone. Sligo could do Cork while Derry could do Dublin if it's reffed fairly instead of under the "Dublin needs and All Ireland and the GAA needs Dublin" rules. :P
It would be lovely to see Monaghan beat the Kingdom but I doubt it.
However if Kerry are tired/lacking hunger etc the ferocious work rate of the Farneys might just be too much for them. Remember Kildare 1998 putting Kerry out?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2007, 07:01:55 PM
Tickets haven't arrived on Tyrone yet, but I've seen the tickets in Sligo. The match is scheduled for Sunday 4th August.

Which year Ziggy (cause it ain't this year)?  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 29, 2007, 09:04:23 PM

That's the point I'm making Fear, Croke Park must be giving Sligo dodgy tickets ;)
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2007, 09:26:00 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 29, 2007, 09:04:23 PM

That's the point I'm making Fear, Croke Park must be giving Sligo dodgy tickets ;)

I see  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tyrone Dreamer

It has to be set in stone. Theyve been selling tickets on ticketmaster and are out in Sligo. Antim v Wicklow 12.15, sligo cork at 2 and tyrone meath at 4. Cant see any reason to change that at this stage.

Hound

Bookies odds for the quarter-finals (draw odds in brackets in the middle)

PP:  1/6 Cork (10/1) Sligo 5/1
Lad: 1/6 Cork (12/1) Sligo 5/1

PP:  2/5 Tyrone (15/2) Meath 5/2
Lad: 1/2 Tyrone (13/2) Meath 9/4

PP:  1/3 Dublin (15/2) Derry 3/1
Lad: 4/9 Dublin (7/1) Derry 12/5

PP:  1/6 Kerry (10/1) Monaghan 5/1
Lad: 1/5 Kerry (10/1) Monaghan 9/2

Dinny Breen

QuoteHowever if Kerry are tired/lacking hunger etc the ferocious work rate of the Farneys might just be too much for them. Remember Kildare 1998 putting Kerry out?

That Kildare side were a lot more proven than Monaghan, they had knocked out the 95 AI Champions and the 96 AI champions prior to that Kerry game...
#newbridgeornowhere

his holiness nb

Tough game for Dublin but any of the 4 would have been equally tough IMO.
Nice to see the Derry lads blaming the ref already 2 weeks before the game  :D
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 29, 2007, 06:48:06 PM
Quote from: oakleaf stateside on July 29, 2007, 06:40:55 PM
it wud b grate to get the dubs out of croke
Ye'll do well to get a free off the ref, never mind get the Dubs out of their home!

Our home?? I though we dont own Croke park, sure dont ye keep reminding us of that  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Marty_mcd

To be fair there is a stigma attached to referees decisions at big Dublin matches, we all say that ah sure they want croker filled.  Which in one sense you can't really agrue that point.  But the has to be a serious amount of pressure put on the Ref, especially at a capacity ground at croker, the all o hill 16 shoutin at him.

The best man for the job on the 11th, in my opinion is your man McAneney, true he may be from Ulster but i don't think anyone can argue that he isn't one of the best, if not the best man for the job!

Goin Down

Remember This.