Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

A win but another less than convincing performance. What other team would let a 2-0 lead slip to the worst team in the league at home? Only one player seems keen for European football next season and he scored a hat trick.

Will be a big surprise if Liverpool don't beat United by at least 3-0 on Tuesday night.

Ghost

If Ronaldo is the problem, we must be some side

snoopdog

Quote from: Ghost on April 16, 2022, 05:30:32 PM
;Dits laughable  the blame laid at Ronaldos door. 21 goals and he is the issue. Imagine what he would've scored with a proper supply.  50th hattrick I believe. Some player.

trailer

Picked Maguire again. And Pogba. Man's a f**king asshole. Sooner we get shot of him the better.

thewobbler

Quote from: snoopdog on April 16, 2022, 08:52:39 PM
;Dits laughable  the blame laid at Ronaldos door. 21 goals and he is the issue. Imagine what he would've scored with a proper supply.  50th hattrick I believe. Some player.

Would the problem maybe be somewhere in the middle ie that Ronaldo is still a genuine live threat in games where Man Utd are capable of winning midfield, but he's a peripheral figure - and therefore a problem due to his work rate - when this doesn't happen?

Of course you could argue all day that United should have a stronger midfield and you'd be right. But in the absence of that, then on some days Ronaldo is a luxury they would be better to rest.

snoopdog

Quote from: thewobbler on April 16, 2022, 10:25:47 PM

Would the problem maybe be somewhere in the middle ie that Ronaldo is still a genuine live threat in games where Man Utd are capable of winning midfield, but he's a peripheral figure - and therefore a problem due to his work rate - when this doesn't happen?

Of course you could argue all day that United should have a stronger midfield and you'd be right. But in the absence of that, then on some days Ronaldo is a luxury they would be better to rest.
Where would the 36 goal have come from looking at utd other forwards. 21 goals 15 assists I think are the stats from him. If he had went to City the title would've been wrapped up.

RedHand88

Quote from: snoopdog on April 17, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on April 16, 2022, 10:25:47 PM

Where would the 36 goal have come from looking at utd other forwards. 21 goals 15 assists I think are the stats from him. If he had went to City the title would've been wrapped up.

Who would he have started over?

laoislad

Not the problem but also not the solution maybe?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: trailer on April 16, 2022, 10:03:40 PM
Picked Maguire again. And Pogba. Man's a f**king asshole. Sooner we get shot of him the better.

Both would do me. (To get rid of obviously.)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

Erik ten Hag more or less confirmed as the new Man United manager. How the club are ran will remain the biggest challenge for any new manager and Erik has a hell of task on his hands with such a disjointed squad that lacks leaders and is full of egos.

David McKeown

Very sad news that tonight from Ronaldo that one of his newborn twins has passed away.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

J70

Quote from: David McKeown link=topic=32. msg2116278#msg2116278 date=1650307998
Very sad news that tonight from Ronaldo that one of his newborn twins has passed away.

f**k, that is terrible.  :'(

snoopdog

Quote from: David McKeown on April 18, 2022, 07:53:18 PM
Sad news

From the Bunker

Cunny Funt

Heartbreaking news for Ronaldo, Georgina.