Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnysboys

Quote from: Lloyd p on May 03, 2023, 06:34:41 PM
Are county players back with the clubs this week?

Senior panel all released back to clubs this weekend. I suppose U20s that don't make the panel for Saturday will be released too.

downman94

What happened to truths eggselent comment? did someone rob it?

Mourne Red

Quote from: downman94 on May 04, 2023, 05:21:15 PM

Mod probably removed it.. Didn't see it but I assume it's too do with that Down Hurlers bit of scandal going round Whatsapp groups

harryR

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 04, 2023, 06:44:39 PM

Mod probably removed it.. Didn't see it but I assume it's too do with that Down Hurlers bit of scandal going round Whatsapp groups

Oh god what has happened now?

Lloyd p

Pretty disgraceful act if true

johnnycool

I think it was more than the Down hurlers whatsapps, the lad could have lost his job over it and him being a teacher I hear..

Shitty action to be at all the same and I've saw a few of the video's...

Ed Hardy

Good luck to the u20s tomorrow night, hopefully a decent  Down support will to Dublin for it. I wonder will Laverty be tempted to call in another full forward to the senior panel? With Havern having to play in around MF. Maybe O'Hare from Saul, or Ryan Trainor?

Johnnysboys

A few surprise results tonight. But just delighted to get a winning result at long last. Any word on u20 team for tomorrow?

snoopdog

Quote from: johnnycool on May 05, 2023, 09:00:46 AM

I think it was more than the Down hurlers whatsapps, the lad could have lost his job over it and him being a teacher I hear..

Shitty action to be at all the same and I've saw a few of the video's...
The videos I saw is just some lad walking around the car asking questions. Not an egg in site.  If that's the extent of it, unless there are others I haven't seen.

Square Ball

Quote from: Johnnysboys on May 05, 2023, 10:41:17 PM
A few surprise results tonight. But just delighted to get a winning result at long last. Any word on u20 team for tomorrow?
Where was VAR when you needed it🤔
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ClubScene13

Good luck to your U20's tonight. Hope they win it. I'm a Tyrone man that's going to be in Downpatrick when it throws in, anyone fit to recommend a bar? I wouldn't have a clue long way from home   >:(

Leftmidfield

Quote from: Johnnysboys on May 05, 2023, 10:41:17 PM
Haven't seen a team yet but did see this - EirGrid, the operator and developer of Ireland's electricity grid has announced the EirGrid U20 Players of the Provinces following the conclusion of the EirGrid GAA Football U20 Provincial Championship. Canice Mulligan of Sligo, Ryan Sinkey of Kildare, William Shine of Kerry, and Oisin Savage of Down have been rewarded for their standout performances in their respective EirGrid U20 Provincial Championships.

ardtole

Quote from: ClubScene13 on May 06, 2023, 10:41:37 AM
Good luck to your U20's tonight. Hope they win it. I'm a Tyrone man that's going to be in Downpatrick when it throws in, anyone fit to recommend a bar? I wouldn't have a clue long way from home   >:(

I'd guess the rgu club would be your best bet. It's a long time since I was in a pub in Downpatrick.

Mourne Red

Quote from: ardtole on May 06, 2023, 01:17:47 PM
Quote from: ClubScene13 on May 06, 2023, 10:41:37 AM

I'd guess the rgu club would be your best bet. It's a long time since I was in a pub in Downpatrick.

Aye I wouldn't be going to Downpatrick bars.. Newcastle/Castlewellan be good spots if you've a driver

sdg

CPN on the hunt for a new management team..