Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on May 04, 2022, 10:55:40 AM
Any initiatives that increase the activity level is a welcome development. Maybe this is one that can grow legs in the next year or two with adequate financial support.

Another round of league fixtures tonight - a few short odds and a couple of interesting ones.

Big week for county minors, home to Tyrone on Saturday night. Will head up to that, on the back of their superb performance last day they have fully earned and deserve our support.
Hopefully you don't scud them

bannside

There might be a few at it who weren't in Inniskeen!

paddyjohn

Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

Don't pick on the big man though.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 04, 2022, 10:15:22 PM
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2022, 10:19:46 PM
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?

Self defence. Some gutless actions from the men on the hill and I've no axe to grind with either club.

I counted 5 Judas digs from the ex county captain.

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 04, 2022, 10:28:59 PM
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?

Self defence. Some gutless actions from the men on the hill and I've no axe to grind with either club.

Sure Anto was observing...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on May 04, 2022, 10:43:18 PM
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?

Sure Anto was observing...

?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Good win for us over a team hat was sitting snuggly in mid table. Draw was predicted but happy enough considering we are completely reconstructed from before

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Milltown Row2
quote author=paddyjohn link=topic=21.msg2120430#msg2120430 date=1651698922]
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?

[/quote]

Surely not again?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on May 04, 2022, 11:55:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2
quote author=paddyjohn link=topic=21.msg2120430#msg2120430 date=1651698922]
Ding ding!! Round 1. 😉😉

? Another card?

Surely not again?
[/quote]

He was badly treated tbh

Saffsof82

I wasn't at the game but the chat in here this morning was that the Ports manager has to take some of the blame for instigating the row, was in middle of the pitch giving verbals to several LD players who then reacted and things spiralled from there.

JimStynes

LD are the dirtiest team in the league. Always some sort of row or scuffle in their games.

barnish oggie

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on May 05, 2022, 10:19:44 AM
Can't help but think we  should've came down the road with at least another point last night,leading by a couple off points halfway through the second half,just couldn't hold on and fair play to aghagallon

Was at an underage blitz so missed it last night but from following twitter, looked like we went 20 minutes in 2nd half without scoring, which they have to be kicking themselves over when losing by a point.

Milltown Row2

It's football, there's a row and a scuffle nearly in every game I've seen or been officiating, 3 games in hurling so far and not a sniff of it..

If we had the manpower and people that would get more involved in refereeing we would be in a great position to have linesmen at games.. Wouldn't that be great, unfortunately we don't have the numbers nor the enthusiasm to have this luxury.

I don't know why though as we've plenty ref's hanging over the sidelines of the fence giving lovely instructions and guidance   ;D

Lár na páirce 1

Lamh Dhearg seem to be involved in loads of scraps,creggan v biddies reserves last week ended in a row too,brush brush nothing to see here it seems 😕