Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

I know he wasn't asking me, I was posting to the wider group to let them know how impressed an observer was with the teams fitness.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on January 29, 2022, 09:58:25 PM
I know he wasn't asking me, I was posting to the wider group to let them know how impressed an observer was with the teams fitness.

But you then went on to question my refereeing? Bit strange, no?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rogercasement

mr2 can't be bothered getting into spat with you, not worth my drinking time. Main point being I wasn't replying to someone's question I was making a point .

country bumpkin

Quote from: JimStynes on January 29, 2022, 09:13:49 PM
Great start! And seemed easy enough at the end. Were you on the line CB?

Had Mc Ginley in my pocket.....needs must...

Long way from Toome and had to hold JG down until he got a couple of stitches....

JimStynes

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 29, 2022, 10:13:31 PM

Long way from Toome and had to hold JG down until he got a couple of stitches....

Lol
You're doing a good job anyway CB!
Fair play to Mick. Hearing reports he was the best player on the pitch at 37 years of age.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on January 29, 2022, 10:07:36 PM
mr2 can't be bothered getting into spat with you, not worth my drinking time. Main point being I wasn't replying to someone's question I was making a point .

Can't be bothered cause you're drunk?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rogercasement

No but I will make a damn good attempt at it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on January 29, 2022, 10:37:52 PM
No but I will make a damn good attempt at it.

Stick to waving cars into the ground, seems about your limit

rogercasement

Never argue with fools.
BTW that statement sums you up. An air of arrogance looking down at folk, yeah I wave cars in and out of pitches but I DO NOT think I'm any better or worse than anyone of them, I'm a gael like them, equals. Not sure you could say the same.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on January 29, 2022, 10:49:42 PM
Never argue with fools.
BTW that statement sums you up. An air of arrogance looking down at folk, yeah I wave cars in and out of pitches but I DO NOT think I'm any better or worse than anyone of them, I'm a gael like them, equals. Not sure you could say the same.

You're some dose, have a pop at me but when someone has one at you it's arrogant? Balloon

country bumpkin

Quote from: JimStynes on January 29, 2022, 10:29:31 PM

Lol
Fair play to Mick. Hearing reports he was the best player on the pitch at 37 years of age.

Try to please....ty....

Mick is a one off.....know him from he was a kid....smashing lad and a super footballer.
Long may he linger in Green.....

rogercasement

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2022, 10:55:00 PM

Deflection from truth
Never argue with fools.

You're some dose, have a pop at me but when someone has one at you it's arrogant? Balloon

JimStynes

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 29, 2022, 11:00:44 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 29, 2022, 10:29:31 PM

Lol

Try to please....ty....

Mick is a one off.....know him from he was a kid....smashing lad and a super footballer.
Long may he linger in Green.....

Played along with him from u16 to u21 and he wasn't anywhere near the best player on those teams until he got into his 20s. Really dedicated and worked hard and seriously improved into being one of the best in ulster by his mid 20s.
The problem is, who replaces him!!

JimStynes

Never argue with fools.

MR2, you may bring boxing gloves to Cargin and PG1 the year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on January 29, 2022, 11:03:52 PM

Deflection from truth
Never argue with fools.

Just like your refereeing not seeing the overall play.

Pure deflection  ;D