Club Hurling in Armagh

Started by Applesisapples, August 10, 2010, 04:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 24, 2010, 04:42:15 PM
Think Keady are going to get beat. Now 1-21 to 0-6!
think you got that one right harold. unfortunately the result most where expecting. would not be better seeding the antrim and down champions in opposite side of the draw to give a competitive ulster final and if keady happen to beat the down champs well then its fair play to them.

nrico2006

Big shock in the hurling last night, Sean Treacys beat Keady. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ogshead

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 04, 2011, 02:44:42 PM

Jeez, I was gonna go out to watch that game last night when I heard it was in the Ogs field. Than I thought to myself that there was no point because Keady would tank them.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 04, 2011, 02:44:42 PM

They did indeed win, but its Mc Cormack Cup so i wouldnt read too much into it although its good to see a different face in the final so long as it doesnt play out like last years cup final
Its all about the Hurling.

nrico2006

Sean Treacys beat Middletown in the McCormack Cup Final last night.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Applesisapples

Thats a bit of a shock. Was it a good game? I thought from other posts Middletown were going to walk it.

nrico2006

It was a good game, think there was 4 in it at the end. 

ogshead

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 11, 2011, 03:41:45 PM

Fair play to them... they beat Keady and Middletown to win it. Well done

Applesisapples

Quote from: ogshead on May 12, 2011, 11:11:58 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on May 11, 2011, 03:41:45 PM

Fair play to them... they beat Keady and Middletown to win it. Well done
I suppose when you look it that way it's a sign of improving standards in Armagh.

Applesisapples

There's a serious lack of interest in Armagh Hurling on this site. How are all the leagues going? Who's winning what? Serious lack of Information from the County Board also.

ogshead

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 02, 2011, 10:10:43 AM
There's a serious lack of interest in Armagh Hurling on this site. How are all the leagues going? Who's winning what? Serious lack of Information from the County Board also.

Your right there... my working hours dictate the amount of games I go to which is zero for the year so far but there is no information on results or anything on internet from the county board. The cuchulianns do have a facebook page so I get their results handy enough but no other results or league tables

Applesisapples

Quote from: ogshead on June 02, 2011, 11:55:35 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on June 02, 2011, 10:10:43 AM

Your right there... my working hours dictate the amount of games I go to which is zero for the year so far but there is no information on results or anything on internet from the county board. The cuchulianns do have a facebook page so I get their results handy enough but no other results or league tables
Just saw the Irish News. Football tables in full, any sign of the Hurling? Nah! Armagh CB should look with shame at the Antrim and Down websites.

nrico2006

Cuchulains site is pretty good too, but generally the information available is poor.  2 years ago the tables were in the Irish News on a Friday.  In Division 2 so far the results that I know are:

Lisbellaw 9-16 Lisnaskea 1-4
Lisnaskea  1-15 Sean Tracey's 2-13
Naomh Colmcille 3-11  Lisbellaw 2-13
Sean Treacys 7-17 Naomh Colmcille 1-10
Castleblaney 1-13  Naomh Colmcille 2-13

I am not up to speed with the games involving Derrynoose.

Applesisapples

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 03, 2011, 10:04:37 AM
Cuchulains site is pretty good too, but generally the information available is poor.  2 years ago the tables were in the Irish News on a Friday.  In Division 2 so far the results that I know are:

Lisbellaw 9-16 Lisnaskea 1-4
Lisnaskea  1-15 Sean Tracey's 2-13
Naomh Colmcille 3-11  Lisbellaw 2-13
Sean Treacys 7-17 Naomh Colmcille 1-10
Castleblaney 1-13  Naomh Colmcille 2-13

I am not up to speed with the games involving Derrynoose.
What about the other Divisions? I think Cuhullains have lost two but I don't know about Division 3. Information is just poor all around.

nrico2006

Division 3:
Killeavy 2-13 Dundalk 1-15
Dundalk 0-7 Craobh Rua 5-14
Craobh Rua 3-11 Clonduff 4-6

Division 1:
Middletown 4-9 Cuchulainns 2-7
Dungannon DNF Keady W/O
Cuchulainns 3-6 Dungannon 2-15
Keady 1-14 Carrickmore 2-10