Craobh Rua 3-11 Clonduff 4-6

Division 1:
Middletown 4-9 Cuchulainns 2-7
Dungannon DNF Keady W/O
Cuchulainns 3-6 Dungannon 2-15
Keady 1-14 Carrickmore 2-10
Where do you get this info?

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Applesisapples

thewanderer

ogshead cuchulainns seem to have went back this year after showing improvement in the last few years. looks bad that they have a number of lads who wer u16 last year now playing on the team. have they any chance in the championship?

RealSpiritof98

No chance whatsoever  - Although when the previously mentioned improvement of the previous years was happening you seemed to question such improvement at the time!! Strange

oh to be a hurling basher!!

ogshead

Quote from: thewanderer on June 08, 2011, 10:45:08 AM
ogshead cuchulainns seem to have went back this year after showing improvement in the last few years. looks bad that they have a number of lads who wer u16 last year now playing on the team. have they any chance in the championship?

I can't fault the effort of the people who are there. At least they're trying. I feel they missed a chance of the championship last year. The first half of the final killed them but they certainly pushed Keady in the second half. I haven't seen them this year yet so I can't pass any judgement... Real would know more about it than me.

As far as the underage is concerned... there has been a great effort put in by the management and I would hope than it has a positive effect on the Senior team when these boys are ready to through

Applesisapples

Who won the Craobh Rua/Derrynoose Shield match, I think Killeavy won the other SF.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 09, 2011, 09:25:44 AM
Who won the Craobh Rua/Derrynoose Shield match, I think Killeavy won the other SF.

game not played as far as i know
Its all about the Hurling.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Armagh CĂșchulainns on June 09, 2011, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on June 09, 2011, 09:25:44 AM

game not played as far as i know
Why? I think Derrynoose are struggling to field at the moment. Did Killeavy beat Portadown? I heard they had but the guy wasn't too sure.

nrico2006

Has anyone any results from the league for Derrynoose?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

thewanderer

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on June 08, 2011, 01:32:14 PM
No chance whatsoever  - Although when the previously mentioned improvement of the previous years was happening you seemed to question such improvement at the time!! Strange

oh to be a hurling basher!!
u still in nets or full-time refereeing ( improvement had to be mentioned after last year when they kept close to keady in the final but not prior to that.) would u fancy middletown this year?

Eamonnca1

Bump

Just looking at the Armagh GAA website to catch up on the club championship. I see at U15 there's a "North Armagh Hurling Club" that played against Keady in the U15 hurling league. Is this an amalgamated Lurgan/Portadown team for U15? Are they really that short of numbers at that age? I've seen Sean Treacy's stuff on FB recently and they seem to be in good shape at underage.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 09, 2022, 11:13:32 PM
Bump

Just looking at the Armagh GAA website to catch up on the club championship. I see at U15 there's a "North Armagh Hurling Club" that played against Keady in the U15 hurling league. Is this an amalgamated Lurgan/Portadown team for U15? Are they really that short of numbers at that age? I've seen Sean Treacy's stuff on FB recently and they seem to be in good shape at underage.
It's an amalgamation, numbers appear to be light in both clubs at underage. Football is very strong in that area.

DuffleKing

As fasr as I can see about half of underage hurling fixtures on the Armagh website don't take place every week between postponements and concessions.