?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2022, 08:45:50 PM
How much did Hatate cost. Celtic will do well to hold onto him into next season.

1.5 million.

snoopdog

I don't watch too much scottish football. But the energy and intensity of these celtic lads is fantastic to watch. Hatate And O'Riley are some finds.

GJL

Quote from: snoopdog on February 02, 2022, 09:02:07 PM
I don't watch too much scottish football. But the energy and intensity of these celtic lads is fantastic to watch. Hatate And O'Riley are some finds.

Snap. Really enjoying watching the pace and intensity. Carving Rangers apart.

Itchy

Celtic poor in 2nd half, just need someone to start passing the ball and hold possession. Lucky to have not conceded

ned

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2022, 09:25:12 PM
Celtic poor in 2nd half, just need someone to start passing the ball and hold possession. Lucky to have not conceded

FFS man. We slaughtered them. 2nd half was a training exercise. Their best chance came with two minutes to go!
O'Reily is a good all rounder, all his stats were apparently best of any midfield player outside of English premier.

clarshack

Really enjoying watching this Celtic team. Big Ange has done some job of turning around the shambles of last season.

rodney trotter

Ange clearly has a good eye for a player. Matt O Riley signed from Mk Dons in League 1 , another very good signing.

Lennon made some awful signings and kept hold of wasters like Leigh Griffits for too long.

podge

Quote from: snoopdog on February 02, 2022, 09:02:07 PM

The speed of O'Riley's pass on a tight situation is excellent. He set Celtic away several times.  Good tackler as well. The scouting system deserves some credit. They have built a decent team from nothing in a very short space of time with bargain buys.

Itchy

Quote from: ned on February 02, 2022, 09:47:14 PM

FFS man. We slaughtered them. 2nd half was a training exercise. Their best chance came with two minutes to go!
O'Reily is a good all rounder, all his stats were apparently best of any midfield player outside of English premier.

No I dont agree, they have to learn to get compact and controlled when they ahead. Only Rangers were total muck they should've had a goal or 2 in 2nd half.

ONeill

That was a very enjoyable first half.

If Rangers can get a song out of Ramsey for 15 games or so he'll keep them close.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sid waddell

That was the best and most exhilarating Celtic performance in a loooooong time, probably since Barcelona in 2012. It's one thing beating the stuffing out of a dud Rangers team in a league Celtic are destined to win by 25 points, another entirely in a ding dong title race with them being defending champions.

From the Bunker

Can't be but happy with that. Job done! A bit sloppy in the 2nd half.

ned

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2022, 09:57:29 PM
Quote from: ned on February 02, 2022, 09:47:14 PM

No I dont agree, they have to learn to get compact and controlled when they ahead. Only Rangers were total muck they should've had a goal or 2 in 2nd half.

Yet they had no clear cut chances until 2 minutes from end with Goldson header. If we were more clinical it would have been 6 at HT. We defended well.
We walloped them, absolutely demoralised them. That was a statement.

Main Street

That was a demolition derby.
GVB is obviously a competent coach but he inherited a waning Rangers, those signs were laid bare in the last derby game against a makeshift Celtic team with Ange just in the door.  The impetus has been with Celtic ever since and shows no sign of dropping.  Considering the quality of those Celtic players who are on the sidelines ready to return, Ange is not going to budge an inch in the  SPL title campaign. In all probability Ramsay will prove to be a liability, it's likely that Juve wanted to sell him but had no takers, there's no advantage for Juve to loan out such a player at this stage of his contract except to cut some losses and recover a minuscule Eur2m.

The Subbie

As Stan Collymore said on Twitter , It was a footballing lesson.
Relentless Ange ball carved the Huns apart completely.
And dont forget that what we seen tonight is Celtic without

Rogic
Turnbull
Kyogo
Jullien
Bitton
Ideguchi

What'll be interesting is seeing what and how they will fit in when all are fit & ready
Momentum has definitely swung Celtics way