The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2022, 03:07:50 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 25, 2022, 03:00:49 PM
Thiago is in training this afternoon. Very very good news.

Huge bonus if he's fit for Sat, the betting is right with Liverpool at evens, but 4/7 to lift the cup is the better option

A fully fit Liverpool first team win this hands down.

What are the bookies offering?

blewuporstuffed

Having both him and Fabinho available would be a massive boost
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on May 25, 2022, 03:09:49 PM

Huge bonus if he's fit for Sat, the betting is right with Liverpool at evens, but 4/7 to lift the cup is the better option

PSG, Chelsea and City thought the same. Game is totally 50/50 imo

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 25, 2022, 03:16:50 PM

When proper European Royalty play each other in a final anything can happen.....very much a 50/50 game.

blewuporstuffed

I agree.
I think Liverpool are the better side, but Real are on some run and will have gotten great belief from the previous rounds.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 25, 2022, 03:18:35 PM

I agree.
I think Liverpool are the better side, but Real are on some run and will have gotten great belief from the previous rounds.

Liverpool are on some run, unbeaten in the league and have won both domestic cups..

Madrid can certainly pull a rabbit out of a hat, but soon enough they'll get caught out. Whether being able to rest players physically and mentally before this game is a benefit we'll know on Sat night.. I'll be in the Crum though so will miss it :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Read somewhere that Thiago sat out training this morning but Fabinho trained.  I think if Thiago is 75% is fit he'll start or come on.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

Quote from: Armamike on May 25, 2022, 05:26:40 PM
Read somewhere that Thiago sat out training this morning but Fabinho trained.  I think if Thiago is 75% is fit he'll start or come on.

Klopp on Thiago: "I only met him inside, there's a good chance. It's surprisingly good. The good news overnight was that it was not that bad."

Expected to train from tomorrow.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Hound

They're going to have to put Thiago through a strenuous enough  session today or tomorrow, and I just can't see him making it. Gutted for him if that's the case. It does look like Fab will be ok.

(I just caught the end of Phil Neal's career, so maybe I'm being harsh on him, but for me Steve Nicol would be my choice as best Liverpool right back. Jim Beglin looked potentially great as well on the left, but unfortunately his career was cut short so ended up unproven).

laoislad

Whoever started this Harry Kane to Liverpool rumour is probably the same bollix who said Villa had made it 3-3 vs City  ;D

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Hound on May 26, 2022, 03:24:55 PM
They're going to have to put Thiago through a strenuous enough  session today or tomorrow, and I just can't see him making it. Gutted for him if that's the case. It does look like Fab will be ok.

(I just caught the end of Phil Neal's career, so maybe I'm being harsh on him, but for me Steve Nicol would be my choice as best Liverpool right back. Jim Beglin looked potentially great as well on the left, but unfortunately his career was cut short so ended up unproven).

Rob Jones is another that could have gone on to have agreat liverpool career but was hampered by injuries

brokencrossbar1

Rob Jones was could have been a great. I remember at the time that Crewe were producing a pile of great young players, mid 80's to Mid '90s. Danny Murphy, David Platt, Geoff Thomas, Robbie Savage, all played for Crewe, Craig Hignett. All went on to had good careers. Platt obviously the stand out but Rob Jones could have been special.

quit yo jibbajabba

Debut at OT, pocketed Giggs? Great wee player couldnt score for toffee tho 😃

Nerves kickin in now, wont be much work outa me the day hi 😎

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 27, 2022, 09:48:42 AM
Debut at OT, pocketed Giggs? Great wee player couldnt score for toffee tho 😃

Nerves kickin in now, wont be much work outa me the day hi 😎
So just a normal Friday then eh?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.