Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 14, 2021, 06:50:37 PM
The Sinn Fein thread has finally produced something useful information!

This has been my end game the whole time

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 14, 2021, 07:18:58 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 14, 2021, 06:50:37 PM
The Sinn Fein thread has finally produced something useful information!

This has been my end game the whole time
Chapeau sir!

Orior

I see lots of bashing on Twitter because SF marked the anniversary of the death of a hunger striker.

Will we see the same vitriol for this event?

https://twitter.com/jolenebuntinguk/status/1425428726792269826/photo/1

Protestant Teenager Killed Glen Hugh Branagh (16), a Protestant teenager, was killed in north Belfast when a pipe-bomb he was holding exploded prematurely.

[It was later confirmed that Branagh was a member of the (Ulster) Young Militants (YM), the youth wing of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA). Members of YM were accused of killing a Protestant man, mistaken for a Catholic, during an attack on 31 March 2001.]

Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) officers stated that during a riot a youth, wearing a distinctive top and mask, was seen as he was about to throw a pipe-bomb at the security forces on North Queen Street; the bomb went off while he was still holding it. The crowd then called the police officers forward to give medical assistance. Although treated at the scene Branagh died later in hospital. Two other men were injured in the explosion.

[Loyalists claimed that the bomb had been thrown by Nationalists and that Branagh had picked the device up. This claim was denied by PSNI officers who said they saw quite clearly what had happened.]

Prior to this incident there had been serious rioting in the area between rival Protestant and Catholic residents. Later in the evening there were further disturbances and police fired 9 plastic baton rounds. A Catholic girl (14) was injured when she was hit in the stomach by a plastic bullet.

Catholic residents also claimed that a boy (11) and a teenager (17) were also hit by plastic bullets. Twenty-four police officers and two British soldiers were injured during the rioting. There were several shooting incidents in Belfast during the evening and in the early hours of Monday 12 November 2001. A gunman fired a shot from a car at four youths sitting in a bus shelter on the Antrim Road, north Belfast. There were reports that a gunman had fired a shot into the Clarendon Bar, Garmoyle Street in the Docks area of Belfast at about 10.00pm (2200GMT). There were a series of events across Northern Ireland to mark Remembrance Day. Among the wreaths laid at memorials were, for the first time, ones on behalf of the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

StephenC

What political party should the vitriol should be directed to?

Orior

Quote from: StephenC on August 12, 2021, 09:02:04 AM
What political party should the vitriol should be directed to?

The same parties that push poppies in your face every year. Believe it or not, the poppy fest is used to remember all unionist and loyalist deaths.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

hoynevalley

Should Coveney resign? Leo on the defence as usual. Surprised he not blaming the spinners. As usual government politics overshadowing the restrictions on lockdown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40371848.html%3ftype=amp

hoynevalley

Data watchdog was not notified  Simon Coveney claim his phone had been hacked. Something not adding up here.  🤔

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Wow, Derry SF really in bother. Ciara Ferguson. She apparently never had any connection to Sinn Féin in her role in GSAP where she sucked up all the community funding for years.

A very very rude woman who hates the GAA

Snapchap

Breaking news:

Fear Bun na Sceilpe does not approve of Derry Sinn Féin. More on this shocking revelation as we get it.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on September 09, 2021, 10:43:05 AM
Breaking news:

Fear Bun na Sceilpe does not approve of Derry Sinn Féin. More on this shocking revelation as we get it.

forgot to mention shes from Strabane-lol how worse could it get