Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: Dark_Arts_Master on November 15, 2022, 11:37:43 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 15, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
Why who has transferred into Newtown since the amalgamation?

Few Derg Glenelly  & Urney men - Turning into the Errigal of North Tyrone

Name them.

Eire90

wtf just seen it some guy does a big run then takes some guy out with a running drop kick then some one runs at him and that person gets took out by flying a knee

Eire90

sadly a lof of people think this stuff is a bit of a laugh and banter.

HalfBack7

Quote from: Under Lights on November 15, 2022, 12:07:34 PM
Quote from: Dark_Arts_Master on November 15, 2022, 11:37:43 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 15, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
Why who has transferred into Newtown since the amalgamation?

Few Derg Glenelly  & Urney men - Turning into the Errigal of North Tyrone

Name them.

All youth players still, so will not name them. They have been knocking doors of neighbouring clubs youth players (both boys and girls) trying to persuade them to transfer this past two years, and making alot of enemies along the way. Urney, Strabane, Glenelly, Omagh and Castlederg players all targeted.
Sheriff Maguire the main man behind the amalgamation has stepped down I hear to.

toby47

Quote from: Eire90 on November 15, 2022, 12:56:04 PM
sadly a lof of people think this stuff is a bit of a laugh and banter.

Probably because it's hilarious

Eire90

so people getting assualted is hilarous so thats why gaa have a problem they think assualts are hilarous are they the same people that start fights in town centres on friday and saturday nights probably coked out of it too.

toby47

Quote from: Eire90 on November 15, 2022, 02:46:11 PM
so people getting assualted is hilarous so thats why gaa have a problem they think assualts are hilarous are they the same people that start fights in town centres on friday and saturday nights probably coked out of it too.

LOL

Forgot the GAA invented young boys fighting!

I found it hilarious and have never been in a fight in a town centre in my life, nor have i ever done Coke. So there is your theory out the window. Eejit.

LeoMc

I would say those 3 8 year olds are definitely coked out of it. Might even be rolla cola knowing them Derry wans.

the prodigy

people on here need to stop being so outraged all of the time. Cant be good for you

Eire90

People being outraged over men running around a field kicking a ball that they resort to violence cant be good either   because the other team scored more points.

toby47

Quote from: Eire90 on November 15, 2022, 04:06:06 PM
People being outraged over men running around a field kicking a ball that they resort to violence cant be good either   because the other team scored more points.

And then the outraged guys take coke? or can the guys kicking points take coke too? Trying to get my head around this all. What about the guys scoring goals, what's their relationship with coke like?

quit yo jibbajabba

And what about them oul disco biscuits ive heard wans on about

LeoMc

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 15, 2022, 04:38:36 PM
And what about them oul disco biscuits ive heard wans on about
I think they take those at half time.", better than Jaffa cakes.
Goal scorers get Pepsi or coke.

the prodigy

Quote from: Eire90 on November 15, 2022, 04:06:06 PM

If you are simplifying football down to a bunch of men running around a field kicking a ball then you have no idea and are better off finding a different discussion board. We all know there is a lot more to it than that.

Under Lights

Any truth that no ACL until next July?