nolan show, owc at its best.

Started by charlieTully, May 22, 2014, 11:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Anything in particular we should be listening for?

charlieTully

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 22, 2014, 11:25:21 AM
Anything in particular we should be listening for?

sorry, its an interview with a fundamentalist preacher from Belfast about remarks he made about the Muslim community and the reaction from listeners.

screenexile

Watched that last night and Nolan made absolute mince meat of the pastor... the boul' Wullie has made a few comments on it too on FB and the guttersnipes have lapped it up with a torrent of hatred and abuse aimed at Muslims.

There are people like the Pastor all over the world though so it's not just confined to here. There's plenty of the nutters in America too!

southdown

What has Wullie been up to recently, heard no nonsense from him in a while? I could be sorely mistaken of course!

Gabriel_Hurl

He had his charges dropped the other day re: the flags protests. Was blethering on about going to the House of Lords to find out what policeman made the decision to charge him.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Gabriel_Hurl

93-DY-SAM

The drivel coming from that fish wife was something to behold. Unreal how these people have convinced themselves everything they spout is 100% fact. No fan of Nolan but thought he handled her pretty well. Would love to know what he was going to say and didn't.

You have to wonder are there 100's, 1000's or 10's of 1000's like her out there?

screenexile

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on May 22, 2014, 11:11:20 PM
The drivel coming from that fish wife was something to behold. Unreal how these people have convinced themselves everything they spout is 100% fact. No fan of Nolan but thought he handled her pretty well. Would love to know what he was going to say and didn't.

You have to wonder are there 100's, 1000's or 10's of 1000's like her out there?

In fairness to Nolan I was never a big fan but he plays Devil's Advocate quite well and is able to flip on either side at will should the mood take him. Last week he deservedly nailed Pat Sheehan and has done similar to Arlene Foster a few weeks before.

HiMucker

I think he was about to call to her a racist, and maybe got a wee nod from someone not to just to keep themselves right.  A complete idiot.  "Its in our constitution so it is" Belter

blewuporstuffed

Normally cant stand Nolan, but listening to that he did pretty well.
You would have to despair when you listen to some of the bigoted morons ringing in to defend the pastor and attacking Nolan.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: HiMucker on May 23, 2014, 11:42:21 AM
I think he was about to call to her a racist, and maybe got a wee nod from someone not to just to keep themselves right.  A complete idiot.  "Its in our constitution so it is" Belter

For anyone that didn't listen to the clip, this doll tried to say that it was against the constitution of the UK to dress in a burka.  To be honest I'd be 99.9% sure it was a hijab the lady she was talking about was wearing but sure it'll all the same to intolerant fools like this.

When he tries to tell her that is simply not true and there is no law against it she comes back with "Well why's it not true".  F**k me, you can only despair.  That's why I was asking how many of these clowns do people think are actually out there?

rosnarun

did no one point out to here england and its dominions doesn't have a constitutuion
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

haveaharp

Quote from: HiMucker on May 23, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

Surely it would be incorrect to call her a racist seeing as Islam is not a race. Sectarian would be more accurate seeing it was another religion she was expressing her mistrust of.