Best town in the North to head out in?

Started by tintin25, June 08, 2007, 10:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: ExiledGael on June 08, 2007, 04:22:10 PM
Ah the old Slieve indeed, some craic, probably bumped into you in the car park once or twice Ballyhaise man!

Disco/Club got closed down in the Slieve didnt it due to the constant problems with Drugs and huge brawls taking place.
getting off the bus at all was like running the gauntlet.  ;D

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Donagh on June 08, 2007, 04:33:39 PM
I thought you Cavan people called it "The Hotel"

maybe they did years ago when it was the main one around,but its only one of a group of 4 star hotels in Cavan nowadays.

ExiledGael

Ay it got closed, but I think it had more to do with the star rating of the hotel, you can't have a niteclub in a five star hotel from what I heard!
The brawls, crowds of teenagers jumping in the front fountain and pools of vomit certainly wouldn't have been helping the image of the place

oakleaf stateside

Wat about draperstown? u would always get an oul dirty ride and a bit of a brawl wat ever night u went
Dont Do It

new devil

Quote from: oakleaf stateside on June 08, 2007, 07:40:37 PM
Wat about draperstown? u would always get an oul dirty ride and a bit of a brawl wat ever night u went

Aye and i no just the girl u would get it from to  ;) ;)

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Donagh

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on June 08, 2007, 04:57:17 PM
Quote from: Donagh on June 08, 2007, 04:33:39 PM
I thought you Cavan people called it "The Hotel"

maybe they did years ago when it was the main one around,but its only one of a group of 4 star hotels in Cavan nowadays.

Hehe... suppose it was heading that way alright. Used to spend quite a bit of time around Ballyconnell – there's been some changes around there in the past 15 years.

stew

For a night filled with action and adventure go no further than Armagh and the shambles area in particular, you are guaranteed to see things you should never see any time after half twelve at nite.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

corn02

Laceys Chip van, like UFC with carjacks. Nice!

tintin25

Oh yes, the good old Russell was a mighty spot back in the day! Unfortuntately I was quite young at the time of going before it closed, hence, I had to endure many a nervous walk up to the doort were I was greeted by Big sam and co who proceeded to question me on my Star Sign, DOB etc!