is there a war coming?

Started by lawnseed, August 09, 2011, 06:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

http://gasoil.steelguru.com/global/6383/lithuania_signs_us_deal_to_replace_russian_gas_deliveries

Lithuania signs US deal to replace Russian gas deliveries

1 day 4 hours 53 minutes agohits: 10

(Follow @GasOilGuru on Twitter for important updates)

It is reported that the Baltic states' reliance on Russia for gas is a legacy of its five decades of Soviet rule The Baltic states' reliance on Russia for gas is a legacy of its five decades of Soviet rule

Lithuania said that it had signed a trade agreement to buy liquified natural gas from the United States in a move aimed at reducing the EU Baltic state's heavy dependence on Russian gas deliveries.

Under the deal with Houston-based Chenier Energy company, the first LNG fuel is expected to arrive in Lithuania as early as next year, state-owned company Litgas said in a statement.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

BarryBreensBandage

So, France bomb the shit out of Syria a couple of years ago, and the response is the attacks on Paris and also Bastille Day. The Germans welcome refugees and the response is the same. This does not equate. The only logic I can think is an ultimate power is deciding to keep us all in fear, no matter what choice governments make. Keep us all in a state of mania while money is made in a realm that Islam,Christianity, Race does not matter. What matters is the bottom line and the profits of war.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

muppet

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on December 21, 2016, 10:55:29 PM
So, France bomb the shit out of Syria a couple of years ago, and the response is the attacks on Paris and also Bastille Day. The Germans welcome refugees and the response is the same. This does not equate. The only logic I can think is an ultimate power is deciding to keep us all in fear, no matter what choice governments make. Keep us all in a state of mania while money is made in a realm that Islam,Christianity, Race does not matter. What matters is the bottom line and the profits of war.

This is it.

Religion, States, Nations, Monarchies, Revolutionaries, Counter-Revolutionaries, Left, Right, etc, etc, etc. Cui Bono?
MWWSI 2017

sid waddell

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on December 21, 2016, 10:55:29 PM
Or maybe the logic is lone poorly educated/vulnerable/mentally ill nutcases falling for a sick, cultish* ideology and deciding to kill innocent people.

*also works with n replacing l.