Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

I'm nearly sure Daly was one of the top coaches in the academy. He left with few others coaches few years ago over something?

HokeyPokey

I think there'll be a few posters who'll experience very serious existential crises when things settle down now that the Mickey Harte deep state has been brought to an end.

southtyronegael

Quote from: HokeyPokey on November 17, 2020, 03:37:45 PM
I think there'll be a few posters who'll experience very serious existential crises when things settle down now that the Mickey Harte deep state has been brought to an end.
I've had a couple of them at me already. 2021 is the dawn of an exciting new era for Tyrone football. All aboard!

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 17, 2020, 09:31:36 AM
Niall gartland reckons it's looking like a Logan, with Holmes and dooher plus Ryan Daly joined ticket.

You must be gutted it's not McGleenan as his big smiley face gives you a hard on according to you in a previous post...  too much information StG..

southtyronegael

Quote from: referee on November 17, 2020, 06:52:56 PM
STG has Peaderjohn got under your skin lol
nah just don't like people coming from the Antrim forum and giving guff. Otherwise I'm happy out! Might buy myself a new Tyrone jersey next year.

ONeill

Some pressure on the new management if they don't deliver a McKenna early doors.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on November 18, 2020, 08:25:45 PM
Some pressure on the new management if they don't deliver a McKenna early doors.

Absolutely. If they don't they mightn't make the first league game #loganout

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on November 18, 2020, 08:25:45 PM

Au contraire, failing abysmally the the Mc Kenna, for a change, might be seen as an unremittingly positive omen!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

GetOverTheBar

I'd like to see a host of new faces for the McKenna Cup. No point in the likes of the Donnelly's, Brennan, McGeary's, Hampsey and the likes playing....at least in the group stage.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 20, 2020, 09:19:26 AM
I'd like to see a host of new faces for the McKenna Cup. No point in the likes of the Donnelly's, Brennan, McGeary's, Hampsey and the likes playing....at least in the group stage.

I'd say it's unlikely there'll be a McKenna Cup. Talk of a shortened league starting late February. With championship starting April and to be finished early July. County players will then be available for clubs. Looks reasonable enough under the circumstances.

sam03/05

Looks like will start
Feb - regional national league
April championship (straight KO)
All over July

Very difficult task for whoever new manger is.
Hard to get set up / tactics etc in place - especially under Covid restrictions
He would need at least a years grace - from supporters to get up and running

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: sam03/05 on November 20, 2020, 10:32:57 AM
Looks like will start
Feb - regional national league
April championship (straight KO)
All over July

Very difficult task for whoever new manger is.
Hard to get set up / tactics etc in place - especially under Covid restrictions
He would need at least a years grace - from supporters to get up and running

There is due to be a back door next year. Super 8s are out though

Angelo

If they are running for the Championship to be finished by the end of Aug, they should be more than capable of starting the league in March and concluding a normal season by the that time, it's 6 months - 7 rounds of league and about 7 rounds of Championship at most.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Jimbop

Any idea when the 2021 ulster championship draw is?

clarshack

Quote from: Jimbop on November 22, 2020, 10:00:12 PM
Any idea when the 2021 ulster championship draw is?

Whenever it is it will be Donegal v Tyrone.