Turning 30...Is it the beginning of the end?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 03, 2008, 03:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Since i have turned 30 i cant read the second bit, eyesight is away. Not how you might think though LL.........  8)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

Very good Minder. i'll take the 5th on that one ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Minder on November 03, 2008, 09:08:01 PM
Since i have turned 30 i cant read the second bit, eyesight is away. Not how you might think though LL.........  8)

you're eyesight is going because you'll not leave you're pecker alone...lol. go to bed with boxing gloves on that should dothe trick...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

After turning 30 I found going out 3 nights in a row beging to get physically impossible while trying to get up for work 5 morning in a row following.  Now I've gone over the 40 mark it's one night only at a weekend and I try to make that a Friday nite so I'm fully recovered by monday! 

Mario

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 04, 2008, 09:33:54 AM
After turning 30 I found going out 3 nights in a row beging to get physically impossible while trying to get up for work 5 morning in a row following.  Now I've gone over the 40 mark it's one night only at a weekend and I try to make that a Friday nite so I'm fully recovered by monday! 
To be fair i dont think I could go out 3 nights in a row and get up at 5am when i was 18.

leenie

so true ......

went out 2 and half nights there and man am i wrecked............ the aches and pains!!!!

you would think the more you do something the better you would get at it......(not the case in this case)  ::)

and whats with these rank dance tunes..... not easy on the ear... (bring back manaic 2000) 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

achadh gallain

Turning 21 on monday the 10th...

any ideas on what i should do to celebrate?!! all ideas are welcomed   ;D

maggie

Drink 21 drinks and try to get 21 kisses from 21 randoms

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: achadh gallain on November 04, 2008, 08:26:32 PM

Oi you young gossel start your own thread this here is for auld fellas  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

achadh gallain

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 04, 2008, 08:44:05 PM
Quote from: achadh gallain on November 04, 2008, 08:26:32 PM

Oi you young gossel start your own thread this here is for auld fellas  >:(

jealousy gets ya nowhere lad!!!  ;D ;D

nrico2006

Quote33 next year. Thirties was a turning point for me as have had 2 wanes in my thirties to add to the one from my late twenties. This has led to a seriously diminished social life. I think I've been out once every six months in the past two years! This means when I do get unleashed on an overnighter it becomes a big one. That's when I notice I can't handle hangovers like I did in my twenties.

Have also noticed the hairy back and shoulders getting hairier and I also had my eyebrows and lug hair trimmed on Saturday.

If you're a single man the good thing about being thirty would be all the dirty thirty women!

I have read reports on a few sites about a tall fella with a strange accent who is spotted staggering around the vicinity of the Armagh City Hotel over the past 3/4 years.  The same fella is apparently a serial groper and the suspicious thing is that the incidents involving this man have happend approximately every 6 months without fail. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lout
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Ah this being 30 ain't so bad so far!
The few pints I had at lunch breakfast probably helped though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Was it still "full steam ahead" this morning? Thats what Im worried about. Got two good years left in me yet though. :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on November 25, 2008, 04:45:08 PM
Was it still "full steam ahead" this morning? Thats what Im worried about. Got two good years left in me yet though. :D

Do you mean is my plumbing still working?
Oh yeah it was I'll never have any problems in that area...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

When you close the eyes LL do you think of sheep or gool 'oul Debs (or is it Fernando? ) ;)