Lewis Hamilton World Champion

Started by Minder, November 02, 2008, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 11:03:27 AM
Thats correct and right Fullback, Jasus i was watching the box last night, the woman of his out of the pussycat dolls is some bit of gear, apparnately she is taking him to Vegas to for a week as a treat for winning the c'ship and she is going to care for " each and every whim"

She is puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffeeeeeeeeeeecccccccctttttttttt ;)

Thats a awful picture of her.

Onion Bag

Havent we got high standards Cavan4ever, 
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Franko

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 12:53:28 PM

Some people are just not happy unless they are arguing!  The man only said it was a bad picture of her - he didnt say she was a bad looking girl! Calm the jets OB!

full back

Onion is getting it from all angles this last few days :D :D

cavan4ever

Quote from: Franko on November 04, 2008, 01:07:54 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 12:53:28 PM

Some people are just not happy unless they are arguing!  The man only said it was a bad picture of her - he didnt say she was a bad looking girl! Calm the jets OB!

Thanks Franco thats all i was saying.   Do u not think it is very plastic looking OB?

Onion Bag

Quote from: full back on November 04, 2008, 01:11:35 PM
Onion is getting it from all angles this last few days :D :D

I know fullback, noone will leave me alone, i think she looks ok in the photo

Billys Boots

QuoteDoes it not even merit a "stewards' inquiry", as we'd certainly have in racing?

Seriously lads, if a jockey pulled his horse up (to canter home) 50 yds before the line, because he thought he was far enough ahead to win, do you think the authorities (and the courts) would allow him to plead an error of judgement??  Unless it happened in Brazil?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

nifan

Are you suggesting glock not changing tyres is comparable to deliberately pulling up?

It simply isnt, it is a gamble on the equipment, hoping the conditions remain favorable to yourself.

full back

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 04, 2008, 01:33:14 PM
QuoteDoes it not even merit a "stewards' inquiry", as we'd certainly have in racing?

Seriously lads, if a jockey pulled his horse up (to canter home) 50 yds before the line, because he thought he was far enough ahead to win, do you think the authorities (and the courts) would allow him to plead an error of judgement??  Unless it happened in Brazil?

He didnt slow the car down FFS
The tyres he had on werent suitable for the conditions. The 2 Toyota cars didnt change tyres & took a chance.
It has fcuk all to do with Hamilton.
A few weeks back, a driver (maybe Barrichello) took a chance & it worked. He passed numerous cars who had different tyres on & finished on the podium

Onion Bag

Onion Bag

Quote from: full back on November 04, 2008, 01:43:18 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on November 04, 2008, 01:33:14 PM

He didnt slow the car down FFS
The tyres he had on werent suitable for the conditions. The 2 Toyota cars didnt change tyres & took a chance.
It has fcuk all to do with Hamilton.
A few weeks back, a driver (maybe Barrichello) took a chance & it worked. He passed numerous cars who had different tyres on & finished on the podium

Im staying out of this one, i had enough yesterday, im happy enough to disguss Hamiltons girlfriend with Cavan4ever and Franko

Billys Boots

QuoteAre you suggesting glock not changing tyres is comparable to deliberately pulling up?

I'm saying it was an error of judgement that wouldn't be acceptable in another sport.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ludermor

But if he changed he would definetly have lost a certain amount of time (40 sec??). It had started to rain and they were taking a chance that it wouldnt be too wet, surely you can accept it was worth the risk especially as it was so close ot the end?

nifan

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 04, 2008, 01:53:10 PM
QuoteAre you suggesting glock not changing tyres is comparable to deliberately pulling up?

I'm saying it was an error of judgement that wouldn't be acceptable in another sport.

Of course it would - plenty of sports have different equipment with various characteristics.
Competitors are entitled to chose the ones they wish.
Racing strategies are a big part of f1 racing - amount of fuel to take on, timing of pit stops etc.
Changing tires is another one. Had he changed tires it is perfectly plausible that hamilton would have already been past him by that point, given his max lead at any stage was 15 seconds.

cavan4ever