Obama asassinated?

Started by under the bar, November 01, 2008, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebandit

Ffs he's the whitest black man ever!!!

Hardy

We keep hearing this theory that people are lying to the pollsters  to cover up their racism. Is that how the polls work - people responding verbally to questions or are they questionnaires filled out privately? If they're not the latter, isn't it time someone conducted a poll that way so that we could find out whether this effect is real?

thebandit

They reckon the vote affected could be as much as 6-7%

Maguire01

Quote from: Handy on November 02, 2008, 08:44:42 AM
No matter what the polls say - he hasn't a hope.

So i take it you'll be putting a substantial bet on McCain? Sure it's obviously guaranteed money.  ::)

thejuice

I hope Obama wins and that he's allowed to do run his full tenure and given a fair chance. Whoever wins faces enormous challenges with climate change, economy, war and many more. They also need to repair the USA's relationship with the rest of the world too. If Obama wins and can show some improvement in Americas fortunes hopefully it might chip away the pathetic racist outlook of certain people in the USA. The prejudice that African-Americans, Hispanics and Asians cant hold office might melt in some people. It might also give more inspiration to African-Americans that they can achieve on the political frontier. Maybe I'm being an optimist but the thoughts of 4 more years of Republican rule is unpalatable
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mannix

He is the only one standing that can help the usa. Even his hands cannot save the usa from the inevitable slide.

Feckitt

I wouldn't worry about Obama being assassinated.  They said the same about Kennedy, and that you couldn't have an Irish Catholic president, .... oh hang on...!

heineken_on_tap

Why would you start a topic with this title ??? Not funny IMO

Zapatista

Policy and intentions get politicans shot not skin colour. I think some looneys might concider it due to his skin colour but looneys tend to fail. If he says he intends to reduce military spending by 80% watch the odds shorten dramatically ;)

mannix

military spending is unreal, they have priorities all wrong.

Our Nail Loney

So where are these odds and what are they?

Maguire01

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 02, 2008, 01:41:32 PM

So i take it you'll be putting a substantial bet on McCain? Sure it's obviously guaranteed money.  ::)

I hope you didn't lose too much money Handy.  :D

Franko

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 02, 2008, 12:00:57 AM
First Black President. There will be literally thousands of nutjobs plotting the job.
Some will try and fail, but one will get lucky.

Ya gotta love blind ignorance in the face of all the evidence!! :D :D :D

Bensars

Quote from: under the bar on November 01, 2008, 11:44:29 PM
Short odds on Obama being assassinated within the next 3 years.   Is a black president too much for white america to accept?

Funny , i was thinking the same myself last night. There is more than enough ultra conservative nut jobs in the states already. A black president will send some of them over the edge. I would be amazed if there wasnt an attempt within his first 4 years.

ziggysego

The jokes have started, so that will get the blood boiling within some.

Testing Accessibility