Started by leenie, October 29, 2008, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: illdecide on October 29, 2008, 03:38:56 PM
Quote from: full back on October 29, 2008, 03:34:52 PM
:D
Very good corn

Name & shame leenie, name & f**king shame the PMers

Ziggy is probably the only man for you here, the rest of them are only after one thing

Thanks a lot Full Back, i was lying low in the grass waiting for the call. Still trying to resist the temptation to PM, i keep telling myself "you have work to do saan" but it's getting to strong, i'm about to crack like an egg here...

BTW all you want to see is her tits...whats wrong with you man...i'm looking for a tag team...

Can i be your wingman? :P
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

wherefromreferee?

Sligonian,

Its Jessica Simpson.

I also want to join the name and shame campaign.
In your Endo!

illdecide

I still can't believe i havent PM'ed her yet. Playing hard to get...If your good looking with the right stats this thread will smash the record and if your not good looking and you want to slow the interest down put you're bebo page up like Downgirl did...she was relegated quicker than Derby county...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 29, 2008, 03:49:46 PM
Sligonian,

Its Jessica Simpson.

I also want to join the name and shame campaign.

Nice one ;).

Onion Bag

Quote from: ziggysego on October 29, 2008, 03:28:50 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on October 29, 2008, 03:26:19 PM
Jesus i just realised i have over 1000 posts, well done me!

Is that all?

Some of us have a life to live Ziggy!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Handy

Some craic when they find out leenie is ONeill.  :D :D  Its amazing that a female sounding username gets everyone going.  :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: illdecide on October 29, 2008, 03:53:46 PM
I still can't believe i havent PM'ed her yet. Playing hard to get...If your good looking with the right stats this thread will smash the record and if your not good looking and you want to slow the interest down put you're bebo page up like Downgirl did...she was relegated quicker than Derby county...lol

Downgirl put up her bebo page link, no way man that cant have happened, can it??

Onion Bag

Onion Bag

leenie

i'll be back later with the naming and shaming....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

wherefromreferee?

Just thinking about this name and shame campaign.  I think its unfair on Leenie to be singled out (pardon the pun)

So if Downgirl, Rois, Derry Daisy, Treasurer and the rest of the ladies on this site what to start naming those hornballs that have PM'd you in the past... now is your chance  :D
In your Endo!

Onion Bag

Go for it Leenie, name and shame the horny bastards

D4S

Jesus, I go away for a month and get meself hitched followed by lying on a beach on the other side of the world, I login for the first time as a married man and suddenly the gaaboard has become a dating agency!!!  Amazing how quickly this thread has notched up the posts very funny, some very horny gaaboarders out there:)!  I'm interested that I missed downgirls bebo page while away has anyone got a link so I can get a look illdecide?....
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.