Poll

We all know this disgusting scandal is as a result of The Church and The State, but who do you hold mostly accountable, and should therefore pay out the most in compensation to victims?

The State
The Church
Split 50/50

Author Topic: Clerical abuse!  (Read 199069 times)

Don Johnson

• View Profile
Re: Clerical abuse!
« Reply #2670 on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »
Sounds like a lovely man with a perfect temperament to be a priest and to be involved in Tyrone football.
mickey harte only keeps the finest of company.

What a pathetic c**k head you are.

• View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: October 12, 2018, 12:01:53 AM »
Wasnít he at st Brigids in Armagh as well for a time?

Yeah, I think he left St Pat's and then went to Principal at St Brigid's.  I left St Pat's in 1995 and I think it was shortly after that he moved across the city.

Yes think he moved in the late 90s. Funny how the Tyrone posters have a different view on him but in fairness he was extremely biased towards the Tyrone contingent at St. Pats, so I suppose he was ok if you weren't been put in bins or kicked for having your feet sticking out from under the desk etc...
O'Neills Therapist

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: October 12, 2018, 12:09:29 AM »
Wasnít he at st Brigids in Armagh as well for a time?

Yeah, I think he left St Pat's and then went to Principal at St Brigid's.  I left St Pat's in 1995 and I think it was shortly after that he moved across the city.

It would have been. I started St Pats in 94 and I donít think he was at the school for a significant amount of time after I started