McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dowling

Reillers, what was that about Galway's great strides forward?

dowling

So I take it that's that, 'till later on in the year anyway. Obviously all the pro-strike posters are at a loss to explain Cork's further demise without Gerald being there. Or would it be too much to think you've all caught yourselves on now.

sligeach

Quote from: dowling on July 27, 2009, 08:36:25 PM
So I take it that's that, 'till later on in the year anyway. Obviously all the pro-strike posters are at a loss to explain Cork's further demise without Gerald being there. Or would it be too much to think you've all caught yourselves on now.

Oh ... I know. It was Frank that caused Corks defeat, of course! Its not the players, Cork are the bestest fantasticist hurlers the world has ever seen. It was Gerald last year and this year it was Frank. I bet he drugged the lads bottles of Energise Sport before the match.

Only one thing for it lads, strike until Liam McCarthy is handed to Donal Og. Sher everyone knows if it wasn't for Frank Murphy Cork would have hammered their way to the final and trounced the cats by at least 30 points.  ;D

Farrandeelin

Reillers, Reillers, come out, come out wherever you are! ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

theskull1

Quote from: Reillers on July 26, 2009, 07:21:13 PM
Galway threw it away big time. Incredibly poor hurling from both games today. The 4 in a row is deffinetly on for KK. Galway could have put it up to them but typical Galway excellent one day, asleep the next. The standard of hurling was crap.
What has happened hurling over the last few years. It was some shocking match, the standards of the games were shocking. So much fumbling, poor attempts at lifting and bad striking etc.

In fairness to poor old Reillers he must be dumbstruck with rage ATM with Galway. They ruined another one of his arguments on him....so the sky is not falling...what to say now.....it's not easy??? The reality being of course that Galway had the same frialties this year that they had last year but Cork didn't have it to beat them this year, which equals at the very best zero progress with Denis Walsh at the helm. Any mathematicians out there? I'm trying to work out the common denominator here?  :)

To poor old Reillers  :D

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

dowling

At least Reillers did come on even if it was with his revisionism but where's the other boys/girls? Passedit, Gaa and the other one or two who fell hook line and sinker for, "but if it wasn't for Gerald" argument.

theskull1

There must have been a few PM's passed onto to Reillers to get him to STFU

The silience from all of them speaks volumes all the same

Reillers

Excuse me if I don't spend every minute of the day on here listening to ye bullshit and whine about those big bad Cork players. It's tiring, and I've better things to do, while ye, ye seem to be beyond obsessed at this point. It's sad. Move on. The rest of us have. Truth be told, I've much better things them to stay on here humouring ye. As much as I love listening to ye twist every single irrelevant detail, well I've better things to do. Sadly though, ye don't.

theskull1

How very convenient of you to run out of steam when your argument has been blown out of the water. What bullshit have I wrote? Please quote me?

Reillers

Quote from: theskull1 on July 30, 2009, 02:10:25 PM
How very convenient of you to run out of steam when your argument has been blown out of the water. What bullshit have I wrote? Please quote me?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

First off.
Two things haven't changed, so how you say my "argument has been blown out of the water" is a joke.
Gerald was a shite manager. And anyone could see that, even before the strike. Just because ye've a vendetta against Walsh who ye wont even give half of a chance to is ye're problem.

And my arguement has always been about the CCB. And the report from the club forum has actually proven just has bad the CCB is, so I can't see how that's been "blown out of the water."

Like I said, as much as I've enjoyed you and your kind twisting facts and exagerating at times just making things up to suit yere arguements. I've much better things to be doing, sadly, it doesn't seem like ye do.

theskull1

Please quote any of my posts which infers that I might have a "vendetta" against walsh?   :o

I assume Irish is your first language and you're not so good on the second one because it's quite stunning how you interpret some posts

orangeman

Here we go again :

Gerard got to AI semi final beating Galway with 14 men in a thriller giving KK a good game.
Result : Reillers reckons he's a "shite manager" and "kept winning despite the tactics".  ;)

Denis never got out of Thurles falling to Galway without raising a gallop, not even making the quarter final and exiting the championship in record speed. Nobody has been able to tell me the last time Cork were out at this stage as it has been such a long time.
Result : Reillers reckons that Denis has made great progress with the team even though he simply wanted the season over as soon as possible.  :D

Hard to work this out. But hey, anything is possible when you live in Reillersland.

dowling

The Walsh thing is just trying to deflect from the reality of where Cork are Skull. God really does love a ...... Can't say that of the other boys/girls though.

passedit

Quote from: dowling on July 28, 2009, 08:22:51 PM
At least Reillers did come on even if it was with his revisionism but where's the other boys/girls? Passedit, Gaa and the other one or two who fell hook line and sinker for, "but if it wasn't for Gerald" argument.

If you actually read this thread, and god knows you should have time as it's the only thread you're interested in, you'd know "but if it wasn't for Gerald" was never my arguement. Gerard's reappointment was only a symptom of that problem. But you knew that anyway.
Don't Panic

anglocelt39

Quote from: passedit on August 01, 2009, 12:07:59 AM
Quote from: dowling on July 28, 2009, 08:22:51 PM

If you actually read this thread, and god knows you should have time as it's the only thread you're interested in, you'd know "but if it wasn't for Gerald" was never my arguement. Gerard's reappointment was only a symptom of that problem. But you knew that anyway.

Thank god you're back Passedit, my how we've missed those fleeting, laconic, semi-detached insights :-\

So looking at your latest contribution I can take it that you are opposed to the positions adopted by both the Cork County Board and the 09 strikers. Glad that's clarified so
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds