Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:53:34 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:51:17 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:42:40 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:39:18 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:37:24 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:26:58 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 03, 2009, 02:20:33 PM
He meant supporter and not player...

Why didn't you mention Aisake in the first place?

We know why Donal Og or Sean Og would get abuse but if there were different circumstances.

I thought I had, I said O hAilpinS.
And I never said a player gave the abuse. It was supporters at the Tipp end.

Were you sitting next to these supporters or did you read of this alleged racist abuse on PROC?

Oh feck off Heffo.

It's a reasonable question Reillers - did you witness your claims first hand or read about them on pro-strike forums?

I was there. And you know I don't bother wasting my time on PROC, not many do. But no, typical you though.

I know you were there - I'll ask again so - did you witness this alleged racial abuse from the 'Tipp end' or did someone tell you about it/you read it somewhere?

Alleged? You're a joke Heffo. I heard it, everyone heard it, ask any Tipp or Cork supporter that was there and they'll tell you the exact same thing.
Alleged, what you're telling me that I'd make up something like this, rather that then force you to back a Cork player. Typical you really.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - relax there Reillers lad - you've made so many unsubstantiated claims on this thread and when it was pointed out that they were false you claimed someone had 'told you' - why do you feel the need to insult me in replying to a simple question?

Why tar the good name of the Tipp support too? Did you make a complaint about this alleged racial abuse to a steward or member of the Gardai?
Practising your French for your LC exam? When is it exactly? Shouldn't you be studying for it?
You think I'd make this up, so ya I can get as pissed off as I like.

So going from your alleged, unsubstantiated claim that anyone who was present in Thurles on Sunday would've heard this abuse - this must mean that there were thousands chanting this alleged abuse - I'm surprised it wasn't heard on tv.

Is Frank M going to write a letter of complaint to his counterpart in Tipp?

Did you make a complaint to a steward?

There was one lad with a mega-phone apparently, a lot of people heard it, but you're so typical. You try to devalue it because what, ye couldn't hear it on tv, just because there wasn't thousands doing it means it doesn't really matter.

You're trying to devalue it and that's a disgrace. Go back to studying.

bingobus

Racist abuse has absolute no place in GAA or any other sport.

It should have been sorted out on the day -either this person should have been identified to Garda/Stewards or he should have got a good slap.

Was it sorted out on the day? Did it happen once at start and then stop which would suggest it was sorted out one way or the other.

Reillers

Quote from: bingobus on June 03, 2009, 03:20:34 PM

It should have been sorted out on the day -either this person should have been identified to Garda/Stewards or he should have got a good slap.

Was it sorted out on the day? Did it happen once at start and then stop which would suggest it was sorted out one way or the other.

Is "sorted" getting his lights punched out by a Cork supporter when he was leaving the ground, by the Town end?

Lets just clear one thing up here now because he wasn't a Tipp supporter he was a mad idiot with a mega-phone, a small few others behind Donal Og's goal as well. You could see the Tipp supporters cringe at it, but they shouldn't be put in the same name as this idiot.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:13:13 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:02:52 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:00:51 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:57:36 PM

We know why Donal Og or Sean Og would get abuse but if there were different circumstances.

Were you sitting next to these supporters or did you read of this alleged racist abuse on PROC?

Oh feck off Heffo.

It's a reasonable question Reillers - did you witness your claims first hand or read about them on pro-strike forums?

I was there. And you know I don't bother wasting my time on PROC, not many do. But no, typical you though.

I know you were there - I'll ask again so - did you witness this alleged racial abuse from the 'Tipp end' or did someone tell you about it/you read it somewhere?

Alleged? You're a joke Heffo. I heard it, everyone heard it, ask any Tipp or Cork supporter that was there and they'll tell you the exact same thing.
Alleged, what you're telling me that I'd make up something like this, rather that then force you to back a Cork player. Typical you really.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - relax there Reillers lad - you've made so many unsubstantiated claims on this thread and when it was pointed out that they were false you claimed someone had 'told you' - why do you feel the need to insult me in replying to a simple question?

Why tar the good name of the Tipp support too? Did you make a complaint about this alleged racial abuse to a steward or member of the Gardai?
Practising your French for your LC exam? When is it exactly? Shouldn't you be studying for it?

So going from your alleged, unsubstantiated claim that anyone who was present in Thurles on Sunday would've heard this abuse - this must mean that there were thousands chanting this alleged abuse - I'm surprised it wasn't heard on tv.

There was one lad with a mega-phone apparently

So you've flip-flopped already - we've seen how reliable you're second hand accounts were on this thread.

For the record anyone engaging in racist (or otherwise) abuse from the stands should be ejected and subject to the full rigours of the law

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:25:30 PM

Lets just clear one thing up here now because he wasn't a Tipp supporter

Can you reconcile the above statement with what you posted earlier today:

"the other level of abuse completley that Sean Og and Aisake got from the Tipp "fans."

"The abuse coming out of Tipp's end was a disgrace"

"It was supporters at the Tipp end"

This is flip-flopping of the highest order Reillers - even by your standards..

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:25:40 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:13:13 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:02:52 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:00:51 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:57:36 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

There was one lad with a mega-phone apparently

So you've flip-flopped already - we've seen how reliable you're second hand accounts were on this thread.

For the record anyone engaging in racist (or otherwise) abuse from the stands should be ejected and subject to the full rigours of the law

Oh that's just typical you Heffo, would rather try and make me look bad then condem racism because that, God forbid would mean that you're sticking up for a Cork player which to you is just unacceptable, so instead you'd rather believe that none of it happened.
When I said "apparently" it was in the context of the fact that some say it was a microphone, others say mega-phone, I myself think it was a mega-phone.
But sure that most mean that it's not true.
Really grow up.

bingobus

Is "sorted" getting his lights punched out by a Cork supporter when he was leaving the ground, by the Town end?

Lets just clear one thing up here now because he wasn't a Tipp supporter he was a mad idiot with a mega-phone, a small few others behind Donal Og's goal as well. You could see the Tipp supporters cringe at it, but they shouldn't be put in the same name as this idiot.

Ideally the law would sort it out but if you are suggesting they didn't and some-else did, then so be it. He mightn't do it again.

It would also read that it was a very small minority that took to abuse the brothers. A bit different from the sensationalist outburst when you first posted on the topic which would read like a large section of the crowd was at it and it was audible all over the ground. Unlikely if it was only few.

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:29:40 PM

"the other level of abuse completley that Sean Og and Aisake got from the Tipp "fans."

See it's idiots like you Heffo is part of the reason I stayed away from here.
I wouldn't call them fans would you. There was one praticular idiot with a megaphone and then there were a select few as well down behind Donal Og's goal. But none of what I've said is wrong. You're just nitpicking instead of actually condeming the abuse which in itself is a new low even for you.

Reillers

Quote from: bingobus on June 03, 2009, 03:35:33 PM

Ideally the law would sort it out but if you are suggesting they didn't and some-else did, then so be it. He mightn't do it again.

It would also read that it was a very small minority that took to abuse the brothers. A bit different from the sensationalist outburst when you first posted on the topic which would read like a large section of the crowd was at it and it was audible all over the ground. Unlikely if it was only few.
I never said it was "sensationalist outburst"  and I never said it was a large section of the ground. I apologise if it came across like it. It was a few idiots and one praticular ass with a mega-phone/microphone (just so I'm not flipflopping.)

orangeman

I'm surprised this man who had allegedly a mega phone and who was racially abusing the O' hAilpin's was not taken by the ass of the trousers and fired over the railway line.

So to clarify things, he was not a Tipp or Cork supporter ?.

Next thing - what was being shouted at Donal Og and who was doing the shouting ? Tipp supporters or Cork "supporters" ?.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:35:44 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:29:40 PM

See it's idiots like you Heffo is part of the reason I stayed away from here.
I wouldn't call them fans would you. There was one praticular idiot with a megaphone and then there were a select few as well down behind Donal Og's goal. But none of what I've said is wrong. You're just nitpicking instead of actually condeming the abuse which in itself is a new low even for you.

I fail to see why you can't discuss the issue on it's merits without insulting me in every post.

I wouldn't call anyone who engages in racist behaviour a 'fan' - you gave the impression however from the above quotes that the abuse was coming from all over the ground from Tipp supporters - you then did a 180 turn and it wasn't from a 'fan' at all

I also condemned any racial abuse - please re-read my posts - I'm still awaiting clarification on the alleged racial abuse in question as you're giving so much conflicting information that if I did condemn this alleged abuse which hasn't been reported anywhere in the media then I'd be a bit like one of those FF politicians who issue a denial press release when no one has even heard of what they're supposed to be denying..

Can you clear up the facts surrounding the alleged abuse once and for all:

How many people were engaged in it approx - 10/100/1,000
Were the majority of those wearing Tipp jersies
Did you make a complaint to the Gardai

etc etc..

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:37:24 PM

I apologise if it came across like it. It was a few idiots and one praticular ass with a mega-phone/microphone (just so I'm not flipflopping.)

You posted otherwise not half an hour ago:

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:47:14 PM

I apologise if it came across like it. It was a few idiots and one praticular ass with a mega-phone/microphone (just so I'm not flipflopping.)

You posted otherwise not half an hour ago:

So just because it wasn't from 10,000 people it's less of a disgrace. I'm sorry Heffo, but be it one or 500 or 10,000 it's still an absolute disgrace, and I stand by all I've said. You trying to defuse and devalue the situation is pathetic.

heffo

I never said it was "sensationalist outburst"  and I never said it was a large section of the ground. I apologise if it came across like it. It was a few idiots and one praticular ass with a mega-phone/microphone (just so I'm not flipflopping.)

Change Obama '08 for Reillers '09

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2009, 03:38:03 PM
I'm surprised this man who had allegedly a mega phone and who was racially abusing the O' hAilpin's was not taken by the ass of the trousers and fired over the railway line.

So to clarify things, he was not a Tipp or Cork supporter ?.

Next thing - what was being shouted at Donal Og and who was doing the shouting ? Tipp supporters or Cork "supporters" ?.

He (and the other small few) were Tipp suporters, but I wouldn't call them one, no point in giving them all a bad name, you could see the rest of the Tipp cringe at it.