McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 01:11:58 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2009, 12:56:27 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 12:29:38 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 03, 2009, 12:22:56 PM
That's a big accusation Reillers. Not being there I can't be too sure if it is the case however I'd like to think anyone shouting that kind of abuse would be firmly put in their place.

Oh it's not an accusation, everyone heard it, I'm not sure how much came across on the tv though.
Some Tipp lad got a smack or two from some Cork lad, afterwards because of what he was calling Aisake. Not condoning it but he had it coming.

I remember reading that before on this thread. I think it was from you. Not sure who it was about though !  ;)

There's no way the O' hAilpin's got abuse -  no way. Not a chance. Why now ?.
I'm glad to see you find it amusing OM. Funny I didn't see anyone else laughing.

You've taken me up wrong. I was trying to point out to you the bit in bold about how the Tipp player had it coming to him.

I am not amused at what you were saying about the O' hAilpin's but I am saying to you that I don't accept what I think it is you're trying to say, i.e that the 2 lads got picked on because they are different in appearance. I don't accept that at all and I'm sure any supporter who would try to do this would be swiftly dealt with.

imtommygunn

He meant supporter and not player...

Why didn't you mention Aisake in the first place?

We know why Donal Og or Sean Og would get abuse but if there were different circumstances.

Reillers

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 03, 2009, 02:20:33 PM

We know why Donal Og or Sean Og would get abuse but if there were different circumstances.

I thought I had, I said O hAilpinS.
And I never said a player gave the abuse. It was supporters at the Tipp end.

Oh I see it now, apologies I'll fix it.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:26:58 PM

Were you sitting next to these supporters or did you read of this alleged racist abuse on PROC?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:37:24 PM

Were you sitting next to these supporters or did you read of this alleged racist abuse on PROC?

Oh feck off Heffo.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:39:18 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

It's a reasonable question Reillers - did you witness your claims first hand or read about them on pro-strike forums?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:42:40 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

It's a reasonable question Reillers - did you witness your claims first hand or read about them on pro-strike forums?

I was there. And you know I don't bother wasting my time on PROC, not many do. But no, typical you though.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:51:17 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

I was there. And you know I don't bother wasting my time on PROC, not many do. But no, typical you though.

I know you were there - I'll ask again so - did you witness this alleged racial abuse from the 'Tipp end' or did someone tell you about it/you read it somewhere?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 02:53:34 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

I know you were there - I'll ask again so - did you witness this alleged racial abuse from the 'Tipp end' or did someone tell you about it/you read it somewhere?

Alleged? You're a joke Heffo. I heard it, everyone heard it, ask any Tipp or Cork supporter that was there and they'll tell you the exact same thing.
Alleged, what you're telling me that I'd make up something like this, rather that then force you to back a Cork player. Typical you really.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 02:57:36 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

Alleged? You're a joke Heffo. I heard it, everyone heard it, ask any Tipp or Cork supporter that was there and they'll tell you the exact same thing.
Alleged, what you're telling me that I'd make up something like this, rather that then force you to back a Cork player. Typical you really.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - relax there Reillers lad - you've made so many unsubstantiated claims on this thread and when it was pointed out that they were false you claimed someone had 'told you' - why do you feel the need to insult me in replying to a simple question?

Why tar the good name of the Tipp support too? Did you make a complaint about this alleged racial abuse to a steward or member of the Gardai?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:00:51 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - relax there Reillers lad - you've made so many unsubstantiated claims on this thread and when it was pointed out that they were false you claimed someone had 'told you' - why do you feel the need to insult me in replying to a simple question?

Why tar the good name of the Tipp support too? Did you make a complaint about this alleged racial abuse to a steward or member of the Gardai?
Practising your French for your LC exam? When is it exactly? Shouldn't you be studying for it?
You think I'd make this up, so ya I can get as pissed off as I like.

You don't believe me go take a look at any of the other Gaa forums, preferably Cork or Tipp ones and I'm sure they're probably discussing it becaue it let a lot of people rather upset.

orangeman

Was there not a riot ? I'd imagine that there'd have been a few lads sorted out for racially abusing players on the pitch - this isn't on. But as I said, I find it difficult to accept that it happened. But I wasn't there.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 03, 2009, 03:02:52 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

Practising your French for your LC exam? When is it exactly? Shouldn't you be studying for it?
You think I'd make this up, so ya I can get as pissed off as I like.

So going from your alleged, unsubstantiated claim that anyone who was present in Thurles on Sunday would've heard this abuse - this must mean that there were thousands chanting this alleged abuse - I'm surprised it wasn't heard on tv.

Is Frank M going to write a letter of complaint to his counterpart in Tipp?

Did you make a complaint to a steward?

heffo

Oh feck off Heffo.

You don't believe me go take a look at any of the other Gaa forums, preferably Cork or Tipp ones and I'm sure they're probably discussing it becaue it let a lot of people rather upset.

Can you post a link from PROC or Rebelgaa please?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 03, 2009, 03:08:00 PM

Oh feck off Heffo.

Can you post a link from PROC or Rebelgaa please?

I don't have one go look for yourself.