McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: realrebel on April 16, 2009, 08:14:41 PM
i have to back reillers up on what he says about brian murphy on why he retiredit is true brian was one of the players who wanted to play under gerald but this wasnt the reason he retired
i wish brian brian and joe the best of luck in the future they served cork very well and should be proud of themselves

Fair enough.

But players and management were intimidated during the strike. That's a FACT !

Reillers

Yes I agree the 08 players were intimidated by the CCB. I presume they are the ones you are talking about because that's fact, that's been confirmed by the players themselves.
The other is a presumption you are making but trying to pass it as fact.

realrebel

reillers
i know the cell bit of what teddy was talking about is true because i saw one of the texts that was sent by a player
the players had to deny it reillers they were hardly going to say they were doing it
in fact one of your club mates was at it
speaking of the truth the players have never come out to deny the statement made by the management that players were stopped going to the funeral
why because its true thats why
also brian murphy was one of the players who told donal og get fucked for asking them to stay away from the removal
and funny enough joe was another

but thats the last time i want to bring this up as its only going over old ground

Reillers

i have to back reillers up on what he says about brian murphy on why he retired
it is true brian was one of the players who wanted to play under gerald but this wasnt the reason he retired
i wish brian brian and joe the best of luck in the future they served cork very well and should be proud of themselves

Ya, hopefully Brian will be able to come back, apparently they ease after they're terrible which aparently they are now, apparently, it's different for everyone, but people seem to be saying that they ease when you reach the end of your 20s.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Aisake as well. Scored a goal or so against the U21s, has a trial with the seniors now, but I don't know if he'll be any good at IC level. A hell of an athlete, but tbh know ones seen enough of him to be able to comment on what type of player he could be, he left too early for us to really know if has potential like his brothers.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 16, 2009, 08:32:47 PM
i have to back reillers up on what he says about brian murphy on why he retired
it is true brian was one of the players who wanted to play under gerald but this wasnt the reason he retired

Ya, hopefully Brian will be able to come back, apparently they ease after they're terrible which aparently they are now, apparently, it's different for everyone, but people seem to be saying that they ease when you reach the end of your 20s.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Aisake as well. Scored a goal or so against the U21s, has a trial with the seniors now, but I don't know if he'll be any good at IC level. A hell of an athlete, but tbh know ones seen enough of him to be able to comment on what type of player he could be, he left too early for us to really know if has potential like his brothers.

Will you comment on Realrebel's last post please

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on April 16, 2009, 08:27:51 PM
reillers
i know the cell bit of what teddy was talking about is true because i saw one of the texts that was sent by a player
the players had to deny it reillers they were hardly going to say they were doing it
in fact one of your club mates was at it
speaking of the truth the players have never come out to deny the statement made by the management that players were stopped going to the funeral
why because its true thats why
also brian murphy was one of the players who told donal og get fucked for asking them to stay away from the removal
and funny enough joe was another

but thats the last time i want to bring this up as its only going over old ground

You saw a text on who's phone ffs. You wont say, obviously, but you say you are incredibly close to McCarthy, so why would you be near anyone with a txt like that on their phone.
With all due respect why should I believe that. I've been told by certain people, not players but very close to the Gerald's side, that that was complete bullshit.
Deane was up to his neck in the strike, everyone knows that. Murphy never cared who he's played under.
And all you've done, is say you're not going to talk about it but given clowns like OM a license to bitch and moan and cry and this will go on for pages more.

heffo

Quote from: realrebel on April 16, 2009, 08:27:51 PM

one of your club mates was at it

Bobby was still a little sore about the whole business at the weekend..

realrebel

speaking of one of the ogs, i saw sean og in bandon yesterday and he had a punture in his wheel and he actually went away looking for someone to put the spare wheel one
i couldnt believe it he wouldnt put the wheel on himself ;D

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on April 16, 2009, 08:36:52 PM
speaking of one of the ogs, i saw sean og in bandon yesterday and he had a punture in his wheel and he actually went away looking for someone to put the spare wheel one
i couldnt believe it he wouldnt put the wheel on himself ;D

Probably a new suit.  ;) Maybe just doesn't know how. Lol.

But seriously do you have to keep feeding the WUMs like OM?

realrebel

well if you dont believe me thats ok, i have no problem with that but its true
lets just get back talking about whats happening now shall we

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on April 16, 2009, 08:40:52 PM

I was told otherwise, that that was the truth. But you want to talk about what's happenining now, we'll try, we'll get about 2 comments in then clowns like OM and co will come on and start all over again. Tirelesly.
They've shown the WUMs that they are and they just love whining about the players. Christ they couldn't even bring themselves to compliment Joe Deane.

Reillers

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 16, 2009, 08:43:45 PM

I was told otherwise, that that was the truth. But you want to talk about what's happenining now, we'll try,

This is a serious breakthrough Reillers - I can't understand why you'd want to brush it under the carpet

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 16, 2009, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 16, 2009, 08:43:45 PM

I was told otherwise, that that was the truth. But you want to talk about what's happenining now, we'll try,

This is a serious breakthrough Reillers - I can't understand why you'd want to brush it under the carpet
Why, I was told otherwise, and that was first hand information from an excellent source, so why shouldn't I brush it aisde?

See Realrebel this is exactly why I'm talking about, we try to talk about GAA, we both have good sources that say otherwise, we try to get back talking on topic and the lads who love nothing more then to bash the players are feeding on this. Can't wait for the WUMs to arrive.

realrebel

are u talking football? reillers
sorry i have no interest in football sorry ;D