McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on April 15, 2009, 10:16:55 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 15, 2009, 10:12:11 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 15, 2009, 09:23:33 PM
See Brian Murphy has retired- big loss for them. Very surprised at that- something not quite right there. He's not that old.
Deane is definitely gone as well.

I think you'll find that Brian had some "issues" with some less savoury aspects of the strike.

Oh for the love of God, first post since I'm back and it's, as per usual, proving the OM knows absolutely nothing and is talking through his ass.
Brian Murphy had to walk away becuase he suffers from migranes, something that has really hamperoued him over the years, and of late have really struck him down. Thankfully I don't get them, but if any of ye did ye'd know that you can't really function, never mind play.

But typical from ye, looking for something to bitch and moan about. Always looking for a conspiracy to thrash Cork.

Oh well - looks like you've got the right answer (again). And there was silly old me thinking that he might have had issues with what's been going on as past wee while.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 15, 2009, 10:20:25 PM
See Brian Murphy has retired- big loss for them. Very surprised at that- something not quite right there. He's not that old.

I think you'll find that Brian had some "issues" with some less savoury aspects of the strike.

Oh for the love of God, first post since I'm back and it's, as per usual, proving the OM knows absolutely nothing and is talking through his ass.
Brian Murphy had to walk away becuase he suffers from migranes, something that has really hamperoued him over the years, and of late have really struck him down. Thankfully I don't get them, but if any of ye did ye'd know that you can't really function, never mind play.

But typical from ye, looking for something to bitch and moan about. Always looking for a conspiracy to thrash Cork.

Oh well - looks like you've got the right answer (again). And there was silly old me thinking that he might have had issues with what's been going on as past wee while.
No it was you making presumptions, as per usual, with absolutely no fact or proof at all.

heffo

Brian Murphy had to walk away becuase he suffers from migranes

Yeah from listening to one or two of the ringleaders lecture the rest of the GAA

orangeman

Always looking for a conspiracy to thrash Cork.

I think you found one recently yourself.  ;)

Reillers

Ye're a joke, why don't ye just go make fun of something like that. Obviously you know no one who suffers from them or you obviously don't yourself because it's an awful thing. He'd to come off against Kilkenny in 04 in the final. But go on, show your class. Have some respect ffs, a great great players retires and all ye do is make fun.

I mean ye think ye know it all. Ye cry about the players not having respect, but you give them none whatsoever and go on about them having to earn it. Look at yereselves, ye call yereself GAA fans, but not one of ye have commented on the player himself, like I said over and over again, never will any of ye make a positive comment on a player.

Brian Murphy is a gent, he's allstars and AI medals in his pocket, he's been nothing but brilliant and consistant for Cork hurling and all ye can do is relate it back to a petty arguement. I would have thought, at least, that maybe a well done, a legend, one of the best in the country, will be missed..etc might have sufficed.

But what am I saying I doubt half of ye have ever seen him play or know who he is. Not Donal Og, so not important.

Ye criticise the players for having no respect and for the way they acted..take a look at yereselves. I can take the slagging of Donal Og and all that, but when a player of Brian Murphy's callibre and character retires because of health issues, all ye do is laugh and make fun and bring it back to petty issues.

And ye call yereselves Gaa men.

And then of course not a mention of Deane either, which I don't even know where to begin on that.

Well done, showed yere true colors tonight.

I'll take the slagging of the team for whatever reasons, but not a mention of praise when someone said that a player like Murphy is forced to retire because of health issues and Deane, JOE DEANE, probably wont play again either, yere response is that.

Petty doesn't even begin to describe ye.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on April 15, 2009, 10:37:14 PM
Ye're a joke, why don't ye just go make fun of something like that. Obviously you know no one who suffers from them or you obviously don't yourself because it's an awful thing. He'd to come off against Kilkenny in 04 in the final. But go on, show your class. Have some respect ffs, a great great players retires and all ye do is make fun.

I mean ye think ye know it all. Ye cry about the players not having respect, but you give them none whatsoever and go on about them having to earn it. Look at yereselves, ye call yereself GAA fans, but not one of ye have commented on the player himself, like I said over and over again, never will any of ye make a positive comment on a player.

Brian Murphy is a gent, he's allstars and AI medals in his pocket, he's been nothing but brilliant and consistant for Cork hurling and all ye can do is relate it back to a petty arguement. I would have thought, at least, that maybe a well done, a legend, one of the best in the country, will be missed..etc might have sufficed.

But what am I saying I doubt half of ye have ever seen him play or know who he is. Not Donal Og, so not important.

Ye criticise the players for having no respect and for the way they acted..take a look at yereselves. I can take the slagging of Donal Og and all that, but when a player of Brian Murphy's callibre and character retires because of health issues, all ye do is laugh and make fun and bring it back to petty issues.

And then of course not a mention of Deane either, which I don't even know where to begin on that.

I'll take the slagging of the team for whatever reasons, but not a mention of praise when someone said that a player like Murphy is forced to retire because of health issues and Deane, JOE DEANE, probably wont play again either, yere response is that.

You took yourself off for a few days and you've come back an even bigger whinger than you were before you left. You must have got the auld batteries well and truly recharged. It's an awful pity you didn't find any new material !  ;) :D

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 15, 2009, 10:40:47 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 15, 2009, 10:37:14 PM

You took yourself off for a few days and you've come back an even bigger whinger than you were before you left. You must have got the auld batteries well and truly recharged. It's an awful pity you didn't find any new material !  ;) :D

Go on OM keep going, the fact is you showed your true self. Indy said Murphy and Deane retired and your response was one of a soccer fan.
Really and truely showed yourself tonight.
It doesn't really matter much what you say after that response, try and cover it in insults to me all you like, there's absolutely no coming back from that. Really and truely showed yourself tonight.

orangeman

And seeing as you were shamed into taking down the Munster jersey, you'd understand all about these foreign sports.

Were you on retreat ? Beating your chest and all that ? Don't come over all pious now after giving it large for about 450 pages.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 15, 2009, 10:57:05 PM
And seeing as you were shamed into taking down the Munster jersey, you'd understand all about these foreign sports.

Were you on retreat ? Beating your chest and all that ? Don't come over all pious now after giving it large for about 450 pages.

You know it's one thing debating the events over the months, but you always go too far.

OM go keep insulting me, you really and truely showed your true self tonight, try and change the subject all you like, but you really have showed your true colour.

You are truely are a joke of a GAA man.
And you call yourself a "fan."

orangeman

There's no point talking to ya Reillers - I was hoping you'd have a new message or found some new material after your wee break but sadly it's the same old, same old.

No surprise really. But you live in hope.

Reillers

OM, like I said, I really refuse to even try to figure you out. At this point, you really are nothing but a WUM.

You've said you like Cork, you like the players, but it's all bullshit. You only come on to whinge, trying to say otherwise, that you like the county are basic lies, because anyone, ANYONE who had a sliver of any positive feeling towards Cork, well hurling in general, would have commented on their retirement. But no, not you.

You try to change the subject because of your behaviour, trying to change the subject, trying to make me look bad and insult me, but like I said, it doesn't matter what you say OM, you have shown what type of "fan" you really are.

Nothing short of a disgrace. What kind of Gaa man are you.

dowling

Reillers you'd need to watch yourself or Zulu will be on giving off about repitition.

Pity you couldn't have been as defensive towards GMcC and the abuse he got from all those so-called GAA fans.

INDIANA

I apologise Reillers about Brian Murphy. See its not that difficult. ;D

dowling

To be fair Indiana there's speculation elsewhere as to Murphy's retirment but I'll take Reiller's case on board.

Interesting to see six changes on the team for the weekend, obviously an opportunity to experiment but I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to at least try another goalie. Makes you wonder.

Oh and reillers don't come on and accuse me of the anti-D og stuff as this was a perfect opportunity to try out someone else in nets so why not.

And I see the GPA want players to make up the rules as well as pick the managers and county secretaries.

Reillers

Why do you have to presume he retired for other reasons, it is widely known that he suffers badly from migranes, and he hasn't been able to play because of them it's not a case, it's fact. I don't even know if he'll carry on with his club. I mean you are making presumptions to have some sort of conspiracy to bash the players with. When you've no proof at all, no fact, nothing. He can't play because of serious migranes that he gets constantly. That's the truth. But of course that can't be believed, there most be some other way we can use a great player's unfortunate health issues..and petyness comes into it.

You couldn't bring yourself to even half compliment him or Deane? Too much to ask, they they not deserve respect? What happened off the pitch is irrelevant, and McCarthy has nothing to do with this either.
2 players are not going to play again for Cork, and not person on here comented about it. No not at all, because they are all bitter and petty. All they want to do, including yourself is bitch and moan. You even think there's a conspiracy against Murphy walking away.
Ye can't say one positive word about Cork hurling, it's gotten to a point where not even Joe Deane is apparently worthy of a mention.

And ye call yerselves Gaa fans..

As for the team against Waterford.

Delighted to see Killian Cronin back. Great decision by the manager and his team.

When it comes to Donal Og, well if you bothered looking for a second I want to see another keeper in goals.
I don't know why there's not another keeper in goals, but again you think that little of Walsh that you presume he's under some Donal Og threat or what not.
But you can't make that many changes, Donal Og will be our keeper this season, the changes are where changes could come, rotation. It's good, it's what we need. But places like goals, needs to be cemented to an extent.
But you could whinge about half of the other positions but you only choose to bitch about, yes you guessed it, Donal Og.

Christ like what, everytime there's a change in the team there most be some massive conspiracy behind it. FFS. I mean Denis Walsh is barely in the job 5 seconds and you're all ready convinced that Donal Og's got him on a lead.
I mean when will ye ever be happy. Is the constant moaning and whinging neccisary all the time. Is there not a county ye like to talk about?
I mean right there, you did it again, instead of discussing the changes you moan about Donal Og, you, and the rest of your kind, aren't capable of making a positive comment about Cork hurling either.

But what is it like, why do you and your lot spend so much time moaning and whinging on this topic, if ye dislike it so much wouldn't it be better to go and spend yere time somewhere else?

cusack
s o neill    billy paw    c murphy

kenny      curran      mcgann

hero   jerry

pa cronin    hoggy    callinan

b johnson   f o leary  naughton