McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 03, 2009, 11:21:55 PM
Reillers - are you still in favour of giving Gerald the director of hurling job ??

I can vaguely remember that coming up all right. No, not really. I think it was a desperate plea from a few people in return for leaving.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on April 03, 2009, 11:37:09 PM
Reillers - are you still in favour of giving Gerald the director of hurling job ??

I can vaguely remember that coming up all right. No, not really. I think it was a desperate plea from a few people in return for leaving.

Why the change of mind ?

anglocelt39

Ah feckit Reillers, your devotion to Munster Rugby can't stand up to a few robust questions, fair weather fan or what. Good god, what might a right cuffing from the Cats do next Sunday, cause you to go out and get a life perhaps?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on April 03, 2009, 11:41:47 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 03, 2009, 11:37:09 PM

Why the change of mind ?

It was a bit of a desperation plea at the time. I think he's good GAA knowledge, experience like, but he's way too outdated.

Reillers

Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 03, 2009, 11:46:26 PM
Ah feckit Reillers, your devotion to Munster Rugby can't stand up to a few robust questions, fair weather fan or what. Good god, what might a right cuffing from the Cats do next Sunday, cause you to go out and get a life perhaps?

It is people like you why I took it down, the fact that I can enough hastle off your kind, it'd be one less thing for the likes of you to moan about..

anglocelt39

Drop the Avatar at the drop of a hat and a few pointed comments, gutless or what. In fairness to your mates the strikers at least they had the balls for the long haul in hounding McCarthy out of his job.

anglocelt39

It is people like you why I took it down, the fact that I can enough hastle off your kind, it'd be one less thing for the likes of you to moan about..

Hassle seems to cause d'oul literacy problems to resurface by times Reillers, and you were getting better mind.

Reillers

Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 03, 2009, 11:57:39 PM
Drop the Avatar at the drop of a hat and a few pointed comments, gutless or what. In fairness to your mates the strikers at least they had the balls for the long haul in hounding McCarthy out of his job.

Not like I've to justify myself to your kind, but I've been meaning to change it for months now. People like you who have no interest in GAA and just come on and whinge and bitch. A wum is the word they use for your type, people who have no interest in actually discussing lets say the issue but attacking posters and players..etc.

EddieMerx

Quote from: Reillers on April 04, 2009, 12:04:05 AM

Not like I've to justify myself to your kind, but I've been meaning to change it for months now. People like you who have no interest in GAA and just come on and whinge and bitch. A wum is the word they use for your type, people who have no interest in actually discussing lets say the issue but attacking posters and players..etc.

:D :D :D on the irony :D :D

Reillers

You can add your name to that list because and correct me if I'm wrong, I never remember you once ever talking about gaa on here. Just whining and crying and bitching. Attacking the players and if it wasn't the players it was me or other pro Cork posters. And if that's all you come on here for, like a few others, just to bitch about a topic which you hate. It makes me wonder if you've a life at all. I mean surely you think you'd have something better to do with your time. Well apparently not.

heffo

Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 03, 2009, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: heffo on April 03, 2009, 07:33:07 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 03, 2009, 07:27:46 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 03, 2009, 07:20:47 PM
The only constant here is FM and even though the 2008 panel vowed to get rid of him, he's still there. By the way I don't accept at all that FM wants Cork to lose or to hold back underage players.

One thing that I don't think too many have mentioned is that hurling in Cork city is at an all time low and that there will be as many Munster rugby jerseys to be seen as Cork jerseys.

All you need to do is look at some people's avatars to show where their real loyalties lie !!!!!

My family have been involed with rugby for many years, a very long loyalty for the club

I thought Bishopstown GAA club was founded around 1960 - It's not all that long..

The Marino man is back, I like it.

Indiana is on the record as being a member of Vincents - I'm neither from Marino nor a member of that club.

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 04, 2009, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 03, 2009, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: heffo on April 03, 2009, 07:33:07 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 03, 2009, 07:27:46 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 03, 2009, 07:20:47 PM
The only constant here is FM and even though the 2008 panel vowed to get rid of him, he's still there. By the way I don't accept at all that FM wants Cork to lose or to hold back underage players.

One thing that I don't think too many have mentioned is that hurling in Cork city is at an all time low and that there will be as many Munster rugby jerseys to be seen as Cork jerseys.

All you need to do is look at some people's avatars to show where their real loyalties lie !!!!!

My family have been involed with rugby for many years, a very long loyalty for the club

I thought Bishopstown GAA club was founded around 1960 - It's not all that long..

The Marino man is back, I like it.

Indiana is on the record as being a member of Vincents - I'm neither from Marino nor a member of that club.

Personally I think we should all make the presumption that that is now your club no matter what you say, that that is 100% your club because that's what anglocelt39 said. I'm sure someone there's a friend of mine so I can tell them all the horrible things you've been saying.  ;)  ;)

anglocelt39

theskull1

Reillers, have you ever stopped to wonder why so many individuals hold you in such low esteem? Do you ever question the beliefs you hold and wonder why so many don't agree with alot of them. Do you really believe the explaination "sure they all hate Cork" is the only reason?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Reillers

Never really cared because it's people like you who have the opinion.
But no, I've never really cared. So I wouldn't worry your little head about it either. 
You are obviously making that comment because of my last post. I was just merley doing what he had done to me, joking obviously, a lot of hypocrites on here and you are very much one of them. They could all make comments like that about me and you'd hop a long nicely but I make one back and I'm a disgrace.