McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 11, 2009, 11:58:19 PM
Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 11:43:44 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 11, 2009, 11:26:57 PM
Reillers its the constant moving of the goalposts by the players that really annoys people. Its easy for people to conclude that they are being selfish.

It's the constant presumption that they are moving goal posts, but it's like when you are playing a game and you have to beat the small bad guys before you get to the evil boss. That is the simplest way I could explain it.
That's what this is.
Gerald was part and parcell of the problem. He was used by the CB, like I said 100 times, they used him as a shield to deflect attention away from them. The cb were always the lads who were in charge and I've never said otherwise, but apparently no, I've changed from it being Gerald, to the CB little do they understand that they were all the target, they were all the problem.
Gerald was always going to be the sacrificial lamb from the CB.

Everyone here presumes it's over now because the players will come back, so ye've no faith in the clubs? They, like it was said by Denis Walsh on Newstalk, smell blood. They have been burned so many times by the CB execs and they are out for the jugular. If they stop they stop, but that's down to the clubs. It's got feck all to do with the IC players, it's not their place. It's the clubs who need to stand up.

Ye really have a such a small, minute, opinion of the clubs.

It's up to them now, the players can't hold their hand and fight their fight, they have no business in doing so. It's down to the clubs to stand up like they've been doing so, to keep the pressure on and such.
There is no reason why the clubs should stop.
The IC players don't have the power to get FM out, the clubs all together, might be able to put enough pressure on him to make him consider otherwise.

And why shouldn't we? The clubs have allowed this problem, that you say is obvious to anyone in Cork, to fester for so long. They've left the county board at it and put their heads in the sands. They've rarely mandated their delegates by the look of things and when they do mandate and see the delegate doesn't follow their wishes, they don't seem to care. Its been said that the clubs will be the heroes of this if they affect change at board level. Bullshit. The clubs are to blame for allowing this problem to exist for so long.

Quote from: passedit on March 11, 2009, 11:48:17 PM
Reillers its the constant moving of the goalposts by the players that really annoys people. Its easy for people to conclude that they are being selfish.

Trawl through this thead and pick out the varying 'advice' offered to the 08 squad by the pro CCB crowd if you want to see goalposts shifting.
When this started they said they couldn't work with Mc Carthy, now he's gone.

Personally, I hope Murphy goes too (and not upwards to be a plague on all of us but out on his hole) but I still very much doubt if either the players or the clubs can remove him. I'd love to be in a position in a week or so to say I was wrong though.

Perhaps but posters on this board are not centrally involved in the saga or can influence its outcome. The players can. Their moving of the goalposts had led to a lot of the distrust that exists. I've said it before, there is no one with a monopoly on rightousness in this sorry saga, and I would most certainly include the players in that.

Ya and hopefully they'll fix it, they've woken up now and are determined to carry on with the pressure. But there's only so much hand holding that the players can do. At the end of the day they are just IC players. It's not their place to dictate what the clubs do and do not do.
Oh the clubs are to blame for a lot of this and at the club meeting with the players on Sunday, one chairman turned around and said something like we are the ones to blame in this, or something to that affect anyway.
But I hope the clubs will stand up and on their own two feet.
There's only so much the IC can do. It isn't their place to get involved in what clubs, unless it's their own club, does.

passedit

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 11, 2009, 11:58:19 PM
Perhaps but posters on this board are not centrally involved in the saga or can influence its outcome. The players can. Their moving of the goalposts had led to a lot of the distrust that exists. I've said it before, there is no one with a monopoly on rightousness in this sorry saga, and I would most certainly include the players in that.

That's fair enough, but we should all remember that there would have been no saga but for the manipulative vindictiveness of Mr Murphy.
Don't Panic

theskull1

We should also remember that "the way" the players handled themselves has caused the most division between GAA men. Jesus if they had walked away and maintained a bit of dignity would we all not be the better for it including themselves (conscience wise maybe not in other ways) 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

INDIANA

[
Quote from: Reillers on March 12, 2009, 12:00:09 AM

Trawl through this thead and pick out the varying 'advice' offered to the 08 squad by the pro CCB crowd if you want to see goalposts shifting.

Personally, I hope Murphy goes too (and not upwards to be a plague on all of us but out on his hole) but I still very much doubt if either the players or the clubs can remove him. I'd love to be in a position in a week or so to say I was wrong though.

Croke Park might take him. I pray to God Clooney takes him with him when he goes upstairs and hides him away. He wont leave of his own accord and Croke Park wont get rid of him either, he's much to valueable. No one knows the rules books inside out as he does.

And you want goal post shifting.
Well take a look at the pro Cb posters.
First it was the journos, only said what they said because they were looking for biographies to write.
Then it was the fans, well they're only out in force because they're shoppers in Patricks Street who happened to follow the lads with the signs and banners. Oh and then they went from being, the ones who have spoken after only a few thousand showed up, to soccer like fans and seasonal fans.
Then oh the clubs, they were the ones who had the say way back ages ago. Oh then they were being led along by 3 or 4 players, all the several hundred of people involved being lad by 3 or 4. And then they were nothing but people following a mob rule.  
Oh and my personal favorite, FM is suddenly turned into a poor ole 65 year old OAP. Innocent as the day is long.

First it's abuse and criticizm for apparently wanting to take the whole thing over, then when they leave the clubs do their own business, take care of their own problems and not get involved, they're critized again.
Critized for downing tools and critized for keeping their word and picking them up.

Stock lines , stock lines, still peddling stock lines while the hurlers move the goalposts. Its called the yerra defence Cork style. You try to remind everyone else of how you disagree with everyone's point of view while the subject matter move the goalposts again and you convieninetly dodge the question. Yerra, yerra yerra...................................................................... yerra.

INDIANA

Praise the lord , one decentskin among the zombies.

One problem 'solved' – another one created

By Liam Horan

SURE, if only someone had told us. If only we'd known the Cork hurlers were driven all that time purely by an altruistic desire to see the clubs run the show, we could have been saved all the hassle.

There we were thinking they were power-hungry men, utterly disinterested in taking responsibility for their own inaction (well, Clare and Galway, but, like, come on) on the field of play last summer. When we put their strike (you know the one they promised to never go on again) down to a convenient search for a scapegoat, we were mistaken.

We thought we saw an almighty, defining struggle between the acquisitive GPA and the dull, grey, old, decaying, dated GAA – but, yet again, we were wrong.

It was all done, all that bloodshed and that heartache shipped, so that Russell Rovers could take its place among the nations of the earth. Oh, members of Randal Óg, I hope you are grateful! Citizens of Lismire, let you give thanks for evermore!

Down on your knees, St Colum's.

It was a masterful tactic of the hurlers to reveal their true motivation just at the last moment: not professionalism, not semi-professionalism, not better conditions, not richer food, not softer soft drinks. On a week when 'the small man' will be patronised in dispatches from the Norfolk Downs, how appropriate that the stars of Cork sport should so conclusively wrap up their epic (well, two weeks, give or take a day or two) crusade on the part of the small clubs of Cork.

Give us a break.

Quite how long can we expect this Coalition of Convenience to last?

A week? A month, tops?

Do you honestly believe the hurlers care a jot about returning power to the clubs of Cork? Where do you believe their allegiances truly lie: to a tiny club out west, or to the GPA?

And, is there a person in the land who would even attempt to argue that this notional club and the GPA share common ground in terms of their ideals and aspirations?

The GAA, as I have said on a number of occasions, is playing with fire. No-one is willing to tackle the GPA. Presidents come, hold their hand, and then back off: the next one does the same, but all the time, the GPA is permitted to gain a little bit of ground.

Of course, they deny that money is anywhere close to the heart of their 'struggle.' I, for one, see far too much evidence to the contrary. The GPA, as an entity, has no regard for the clubs of Cork, and Ireland. Individually, some, or many, GPA members may be clubmen non pareil, but when they gather to meet in Dublin, they don't talk about how the club at home might get a sponsor for a set of jerseys or a better programme of fixtures.

That's not where their true focus lies. Even they must be amused by how they have suddenly become poster-boys for those very clubs.

Supporters of the '08 panel make much hay of the claim that Gerald McCarthy was just a pawn in Frank Murphy's game. As if Gerald would be so easily used – but, after seeing how club after club have managed to march behind the players, one can only conclude that anything is possible.

Truly, the '08 players have scored a resounding triumph. They have convinced a cohort of GAA people in Cork that Gerald McCarthy is a patsy. We would never have thought it possible. People who know that's not true have told themselves it's true.

The players have managed to lay the blame for the last two years firmly – and exclusively – at his feet. No blame attaches to the men who crossed the white line.

And, not alone have they succeeded in securing a say in who should manage them, but now they may feel sufficiently emboldened to dictate the make-up of the county board.

Of course, the bandwagon has suddenly attracted huge numbers. That's bandwagons for you.

Out of nowhere, the compliant, the sheepish, and the look-the-other-way merchants have been dramatically empowered. This past fortnight or so, they have been rushing to microphones to denounce the ancien regime.

When the tipping point was reached, oh how they shouted from the rooftops: when the grand panjandrum really started to roll, many saw the political benefits of hopping aboard.

Cork County Board did not leave itself immune to a heave. Their displays of faux-democracy over the years – at least one of which could be said to have cost Christy Cooney an earlier stint in the Presidential chair – angered GAA people all over Ireland.

The board was not bullet-proof. The strategists in the '08 camp saw the gap and went for it. They got it right. They have won the day. They have weakened the county board – and Frank – to an extent that few could ever have anticipated.

The board has taken in so much water, it will scarcely survive in its present format. Even Frank could fall this time. Frank wouldn't expect many tears shed for him. But it is possible to feel precious little sympathy for Frank – and still believe the players weren't justified in what they have just put Cork through. It simply wasn't worth it. Who will the '08 players tolerate now? Who do they want as county chairman? Will the next manager be judged on his results too? Or will blind eyes be turned when 'their own man' comes up short?

Of course not. That won't suit at all. It will all be nonsense now. Cork GAA may have cured one problem – but it has created a new one.

Reillers

Quote from: INDIANA on March 12, 2009, 12:20:47 AM
[

Croke Park might take him. I pray to God Clooney takes him with him when he goes upstairs and hides him away. He wont leave of his own accord and Croke Park wont get rid of him either, he's much to valueable. No one knows the rules books inside out as he does.

First it was the journos, only said what they said because they were looking for biographies to write.
Then it was the fans, well they're only out in force because they're shoppers in Patricks Street who happened to follow the lads with the signs and banners. Oh and then they went from being, the ones who have spoken after only a few thousand showed up, to soccer like fans and seasonal fans.
Then oh the clubs, they were the ones who had the say way back ages ago. Oh then they were being led along by 3 or 4 players, all the several hundred of people involved being lad by 3 or 4. And then they were nothing but people following a mob rule.  
Oh and my personal favorite, FM is suddenly turned into a poor ole 65 year old OAP. Innocent as the day is long.

First it's abuse and criticizm for apparently wanting to take the whole thing over, then when they leave the clubs do their own business, take care of their own problems and not get involved, they're critized again.
Critized for downing tools and critized for keeping their word and picking them up.

Stock lines , stock lines, still peddling stock lines while the hurlers move the goalposts. Its called the yerra defence Cork style. You try to remind everyone else of how you disagree with everyone's point of view while the subject matter move the goalposts again and you convieninetly dodge the question. Yerra, yerra yerra...................................................................... yerra.

If you went and looked and my reply to RedandGreenSniper you'll see my answer to that question, but yet again, ye don't read my post, ye presume and attack me then for it without getting the facts straight.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: passedit on March 11, 2009, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: passedit on March 11, 2009, 09:36:55 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on March 11, 2009, 09:01:12 AM
Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 01:24:17 AM
Go ask Om, he'll know, so will Skull actually I think they were the two main lads for it, go look at the first 100 pages of this forum.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/rebels-must-realise-that--no-compromise-means--no-future-for-cork-hurling-1516077.html

I will post more in the morning when I get a chance, couldn't be bothered looking now. But I think you'll find that there were a hell of a lot of negative opinion pieces and negative anti player articles around till before the press conference.

Reillers is of course right. I did make defamatory comments about certain ringleaders referring to the fact that I believed that they had one eye on themselves winning for Cork and the other on what could be gained from themselves being involved whilst winning for Cork. I said it because I believe it. This just isn't a "pastime anymore for some". It's business and a pretty dirty one at that. I believe that their greed (yes I chose that word specifically) for success/to be involved with Cork has driven them to do what they have done when walking away was a very real option for those who were not happy with "democracy". They and they alone will have to live with the bad karma they have created in Cork and beyond. I'm totally sick with disgust.

You're entitled to your opinion Skull, mine is that it is just as likely if not more that Mc Carthy's (x2) motives were financial and Ger stepped down now not because of threats from anyone but because the heat was turned on his paymaster. How come this man of principle chose now to step down now when he stuck out the 'death threats' for month's?

I'll be sick to my stomach if the real villain here scuttles off into the long grass to continued his plotting. This can't stop now.

It's good to see that so many CCB backers have seen the light and are cheering the 08 players on to go after the godfather. Fair play to ye boys I didn't think ye had it in ye.

Not at all, I don't back the CCB.  Its just that Reillers continued to say Murphy was the main reason for this strike when he couldn't justify what was happening to McCarthy, and as he stated that numerous times on this thread its surprising that he is now happy that the players are coming back despite not getting rid of the main who he said was the main reason for all of this.  As far as I'm concerned they should never have went on strike in the first place.

But now as they are back, Reillers can I ask you two questions.

Reillers would you have liked the players to stay on strike until Frank Murphy was gone?

Also now that they are returning what do you feel about your chances this year?

Reillers

Quote from: INDIANA on March 12, 2009, 12:23:41 AM
Praise the lord , one decentskin among the zombies.

One problem 'solved' – another one created

By Liam Horan

WHAT ABOUT THE BIOGRAPHIES!!!!

That reminds me I've to go find more articles where the players got the blame and abuse for the first few months.

INDIANA

An essentially local newspaper journalist has put the nations journos to shame Reillers. Its a great article though reillers me ould flower hits the nail right on the head wouldn't you agree ;D ;D.

Reillers

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on March 12, 2009, 12:24:40 AM
Go ask Om, he'll know, so will Skull actually I think they were the two main lads for it, go look at the first 100 pages of this forum.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/rebels-must-realise-that--no-compromise-means--no-future-for-cork-hurling-1516077.html

I will post more in the morning when I get a chance, couldn't be bothered looking now. But I think you'll find that there were a hell of a lot of negative opinion pieces and negative anti player articles around till before the press conference.

Reillers is of course right. I did make defamatory comments about certain ringleaders referring to the fact that I believed that they had one eye on themselves winning for Cork and the other on what could be gained from themselves being involved whilst winning for Cork. I said it because I believe it. This just isn't a "pastime anymore for some". It's business and a pretty dirty one at that. I believe that their greed (yes I chose that word specifically) for success/to be involved with Cork has driven them to do what they have done when walking away was a very real option for those who were not happy with "democracy". They and they alone will have to live with the bad karma they have created in Cork and beyond. I'm totally sick with disgust.

You're entitled to your opinion Skull, mine is that it is just as likely if not more that Mc Carthy's (x2) motives were financial and Ger stepped down now not because of threats from anyone but because the heat was turned on his paymaster. How come this man of principle chose now to step down now when he stuck out the 'death threats' for month's?

I'll be sick to my stomach if the real villain here scuttles off into the long grass to continued his plotting. This can't stop now.

It's good to see that so many CCB backers have seen the light and are cheering the 08 players on to go after the godfather. Fair play to ye boys I didn't think ye had it in ye.

Not at all, I don't back the CCB.  Its just that Reillers continued to say Murphy was the main reason for this strike when he couldn't justify what was happening to McCarthy, and as he stated that numerous times on this thread its surprising that he is now happy that the players are coming back despite not getting rid of the main who he said was the main reason for all of this.  As far as I'm concerned they should never have went on strike in the first place.

Reillers would you have liked the players to stay on strike until Frank Murphy was gone?

No, everything I say gets paraphrased. This, what the playes did, was because of the way in which McCarthy was reappointed by the board. I've said that 100 times over. Murphy is the main reason for every strike that has happened in the county. But the players didn't go out looking for FM's resignation. I've said that too 100 times. They are not happy one bit that FM is still in his nice comfy seat, but there's nothing they can do about it. They'll dance down the street along with the rest of us involved in Cork GAA if FM leaves. But no one can make the man step aside, it's in his contract, he can't be fired. The aim was never, and the players said it as well, to get rid of Murphy. It'd be a massive bonus, but it wasn't the reason all this happened. Despite him being the reason for it, no one went out for him to resign.

Would I have like if the players didn't come back till Murphy went.
I can't see the point of it. Because we'd be waiting for years. The man doesn't give a danm, it's as simple as that. He'll sit there happy as larry and would have done had McCarthy not quit. He could have fixed this months ago, he didn't, he made it happen, he told the club delegates that the players were happy with having McCarthy back as manager before they voted.
He is the sole reason why this happened. But the players, they've done all they get, they've got the ball rolling, but they don't have the power to get rid of FM, and he couldn't care less about them. The clubs on the otherhand, if they put enough pressure on again and again who know what'll happen. I'd like more then anything for FM to feck off and leave the rest of us alone. But in reality I don't think there was any point staying out playing for something they could never achieve. And that would delight FM by the by, that would mean he had 100% of the power.
So I wouldn't have liked the players to stay out, it would have meant going back on their word saying they'd play when McCarthy left and it also be pointless because never in 100 years would FM step down if he was put in a position of complete control.

And what do I think our chances are this year, slim to nothing. The likely hood is that we'll get a temp manager. Jerry Wallis or Seanie Mcgrath could well take the team till the end of the season seeing as they've been training them all along. Apparently O Grady said he'd be interested in a temp position on Morning Ireland, but I don't know how true that is. That would be the best news I've heard in months because he imo is the best technical trainer you could fine. A brilliant manager.  Who by the way deserves more to be called patsy O Grady.
As for our chances this year, slim to none. Survive relegation and get back on track for next season. We've the players there all right. Apparently the likes of Ben, Deane and co have been flying in training. As have the young lads at UCC and such. But we're months behind everyone else at the minute.
Survive this year is the priority I'd say, I'd love if I was proved wrong and we went on and won an AI, but I really doubt it, bar some miracle.
Survive this year and just really prepare for 2010. The teams there, we just need a good structure that we haven't had for a long time.
I could be wrong, but truth be told, I've no idea at all what kind of Cork team will take to the pitch. They've been going well aparently in training, anyone who's been down to see them train agrees that it's very fast pace, fast tempo hard training, but I don't know what kind of team will take to the pitch.
Truth be told I don't know if we've enough time to make anything of it. So at the least, survive and build for next year. 

RedandGreenSniper

The big scoop in GAA used to be an interview with Ciaran McDonald. Now it would have to be an in-depth, revealing interview with Frank Murphy. I would pay good money for that.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Reillers

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 12, 2009, 12:44:14 AM
The big scoop in GAA used to be an interview with Ciaran McDonald. Now it would have to be an in-depth, revealing interview with Frank Murphy. I would pay good money for that.

An honest interview with FM. Pay good money doesn't even begin to cover it. He's the biggest shit stirrer you'll find. He surfaces every so often, and disapears again with not a camera or a paper in sight. He doesn't even allow media at the meetings.

Pay good money is right.

When the history of Cork hurling is written Frank Murphy will take his rightfull place at the bottom of the pile.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Reillers on March 12, 2009, 12:40:43 AM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on March 12, 2009, 12:24:40 AM

No, everything I say gets paraphrased. This, what the playes did, was because of the way in which McCarthy was reappointed by the board. I've said that 100 times over. Murphy is the main reason for every strike that has happened in the county. But the players didn't go out looking for FM's resignation. I've said that too 100 times. They are not happy one bit that FM is still in his nice comfy seat, but there's nothing they can do about it. They'll dance down the street along with the rest of us involved in Cork GAA if FM leaves. But no one can make the man step aside, it's in his contract, he can't be fired. The aim was never, and the players said it as well, to get rid of Murphy. It'd be a massive bonus, but it wasn't the reason all this happened. Despite him being the reason for it, no one went out for him to resign.

Would I have like if the players didn't come back till Murphy went.
I can't see the point of it. Because we'd be waiting for years. The man doesn't give a danm, it's as simple as that. He'll sit there happy as larry and would have done had McCarthy not quit. He could have fixed this months ago, he didn't, he made it happen, he told the club delegates that the players were happy with having McCarthy back as manager before they voted.
He is the sole reason why this happened. But the players, they've done all they get, they've got the ball rolling, but they don't have the power to get rid of FM, and he couldn't care less about them. The clubs on the otherhand, if they put enough pressure on again and again who know what'll happen. I'd like more then anything for FM to feck off and leave the rest of us alone. But in reality I don't think there was any point staying out playing for something they could never achieve. And that would delight FM by the by, that would mean he had 100% of the power.
So I wouldn't have liked the players to stay out, it would have meant going back on their word saying they'd play when McCarthy left and it also be pointless because never in 100 years would FM step down if he was put in a position of complete control.

And what do I think our chances are this year, slim to nothing. The likely hood is that we'll get a temp manager. Jerry Wallis or Seanie Mcgrath could well take the team till the end of the season seeing as they've been training them all along. Apparently O Grady said he'd be interested in a temp position on Morning Ireland, but I don't know how true that is. That would be the best news I've heard in months because he imo is the best technical trainer you could fine. A brilliant manager.  Who by the way deserves more to be called oatsy O Grady.
As for our chances this year, slim to none. Survive relegation and get back on track for next season. We've the players there all right. Apparently the likes of Ben, Deane and co have been flying in training. As have the young lads at UCC and such. But we're months behind everyone else at the minute.
Survive this year is the priority I'd say, I'd love if I was proved wrong and we went on and won an AI, but I really doubt it, bar some miracle.
Survive this year and just really prepare for 2010. The teams there, we just need a good structure that we haven't had for a long time.
I could be wrong, but truth be told, I've no idea at all what kind of Cork team will take to the pitch. They've been going well aparently in training, anyone who's been down to see them train agrees that it's very fast pace, fast tempo hard training, but I don't know what kind of team will take to the pitch.
Truth be told I don't know if we've enough time to make anything of it. So at the least, survive and build for next year. 

Thanks Reillers, I agree Cork wont be up to much this year.  Atleast this is over now anyway (hopfully), and now maybe the hurling will start to fill up more of the back pages and less about this strike.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Reillers on March 12, 2009, 12:40:43 AM
I've said that 100 times over.
You've said a lot of things 100 times over. Doesn't make it any more right for doing so though. Hope you're using copy and paste, would hate to think you're taking up all that time writing essentially the same posts repeatedly. These:

As well as the love of using the words 'nit-picking' and that Frank Murphy comment below, all used over and over again, it's like talking to the wall with you.

Kudos to Liam Horan, nice to know that there is a jounralist out there who doesn't geneflect at the players' altar.

Hard to know what to make of the whole 'codeword' discussion earlier, as if that somehow was the key point to the threats made, some people really are showing blind loyalty to the players. And suddenly FM is fine to work with now, and they'll go back as if nothing ever happened. Hypocrites.

dowling

Quote from: Reillers on March 12, 2009, 12:47:52 AM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 12, 2009, 12:44:14 AM

An honest interview with FM. Pay good money doesn't even begin to cover it. He's the biggest shit stirrer you'll find. He surfaces every so often, and disapears again with not a camera or a paper in sight. He doesn't even allow media at the meetings.

Pay good money is right.

When the history of Cork hurling is written Frank Murphy will take his rightfull place at the bottom of the pile.

Reillers you're constantly throwing up this term and once again I say your use of language is more reflective of you than who you refer to.

What's usually at the bottom of a pile? Shit, or at least rubbish?

What you are doing is attempting to dehumanise Frank Murphy and in doing so leave him open to whatever abuse might come his way and make it acceptable.
So if Frank gets a phone call you can always say he made his bed, or why worry about him he's a piece of shite.

And there may be someone agreeing with you and who decides to give him that call. The fact that no pro posters on here had the decency to immediately condemn and call on the 2008 panel to do the same but rather attempt to deflect where the 2008 panel had taken this whole affair.

Has Frank Murphy no family? Does he deserve to be dehumanised in all of this?

You can't even come out with a logical argument, nor your like, passedit, nipping in now and again, gaa and zulu. No big list of all his wrongs. But if you can get into people's heads he's a piece of shit that'll do.