Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 08:40:16 PM
Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 08:37:50 PM
Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 08:35:47 PM
It's the info I got from someone who was there

Your mate is telling lies as well.

Excuse me, you don't know him, what gives you the right.
You were the one who called me a blatant dirty liar for saying there were players at the removal. Oh you ran and hid from that.
So now you're calling my friend a liar is it.
No ones lying. You're having a fit over a choice of words.
You are such a piece of work.

So he's the liar and you're not ?

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 08:44:46 PM
It must be shell shock after Sean Og's let down today. Frank is not the problem after all - never was in fact ! It's left you very incoherent and looking very foolish.

You're an idiot OM, you really are. How many times do you have to be told, how many more can you go on ignoring it.

What do you want the players to do, what do you think the players can do.

Gerald McCarthy's gone. The reform process is up and running, and take over by the clubs in the form of a club forum. The clubs need to deal with their own business, what you'd prefer if the players did the clubs work for them. Isn't that something ye've been whining about, the players having too much power. You don't know what you're against anymore.

Galwaybhoy

Reillers would you have liked the players to stay on strike until Frank Murphy is gone?

Also now that they are returning what do you feel about your chances this year?

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 08:48:32 PM
It must be shell shock after Sean Og's let down today. Frank is not the problem after all - never was in fact ! It's left you very incoherent and looking very foolish.

You're an idiot OM, you really are. How many times do you have to be told, how many more can you go on ignoring it.

You've preached to us dozens of times that it was never about Ger Mac and always about Frank Murphy.

I guess I'd feel pretty stupid too if I were in your position..

orangeman

Reillers - you've told lies about the funeral and told us 1000s of times the following :

Mc Carthy's not the problem - he's just a pawn being used by the CB - The only problem is FM

You must have felt sick when Sean Og told RTE news that Frank can be worked with no problem ! Imagine Sean Og shattering your dreams like this. There is no such thing as Santa Claus after all.  ;) :D

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 11, 2009, 09:01:40 PM
Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 08:48:32 PM

You've preached to us dozens of times that it was never about Ger Mac and always about Frank Murphy.

I guess I'd feel pretty stupid too if I were in your position..

It was about FM actions, I've always said that.
But Christ what do you think we expected, FM to resign?
No, wanted him to loose, gone of it was somehow managed, but that would imply that FM has some sense of well judgement in this case.

I mean what are ye so surprised at. This is exactly what the players said they'd do last Sunday night. And they were applauded for it.

McCarthy's gone. The reform process is up and running, and take over by the clubs in the form of a club forum. So what's the problem.

Was anyone expecting the players to stay on strike, holding the clubs hands, ye've preached about the players wanting control, so when they don't try to take control of the clubs ye've a fit.
What do ye suddenly want them to do, stay out until FM resigns? How naive are ye?

The players brought us this far, further then they should have had to bring us, as clubs. We need to finish this ourselves. The IC players have done more then what should have been expected.

"It took nearly four months for the clubs to assert their opinions on McCarthy's appointment and the autocracy of the county executive.

And even that may not have happened were it not for the major effort put into involving the clubs by the 2008 panel of players."
Ye really don't seem to get this.

What did ye think would happen. FM would hand in his resignation with a smile. Have ye not learned anything over the last few months.
Were ye that naive to think that FM would hand it in, and it'd be that simple. I think the only ones who expected that to happen were people outside of Cork who know little of the situation.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 09:09:59 PM
Reillers - you've told lies about the funeral and told us 1000s of times the following :

Mc Carthy's not the problem - he's just a pawn being used by the CB - The only problem is FM

You must have felt sick when Sean Og told RTE news that Frank can be worked with no problem ! Imagine Sean Og shattering your dreams like this. There is no such thing as Santa Claus after all.  ;) :D

It wasn't a lie OM. But go on, keep going with the dramatics, you've insulted everyone and anyone at this stage.

Zulu

So let me get this straight lads, yer still posting because yer picking holes in some of Reillers posts over the past 300+ pages, from reading ye it seems all yer doing is saying Reillers said this but now look what has happened, well who gives a toss? I could pick out plenty of posts by pro-CB posters which would look foolish now, OM's prediction that GMac would lead the Cork 09 panel to 3 AI's in the next 5 years anyone? What is the point, ye're no longer arguing about the issue of Cork GAA but simply raking over past posts trying to prove..............well what? I don't know and I'd doubt ye do either.

orangeman

No, wanted him to loose, gone of it was somehow managed, but that would imply that FM has some sense of well judgement in this case.

:D :D :D :D

This is better than a comedy sketch  - honestly Reillers you should stop posting for a while, try and recover your composure and get treatment for what Sean Og and the boys have done to you.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 09:36:10 PM

:D :D :D :D

This is better than a comedy sketch  - honestly Reillers you should stop posting for a while, try and recover your composure and get treatment for what Sean Og and the boys have done to you.

Well you answered my question Om.  ::) ::)

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on March 11, 2009, 08:57:23 PM
Reillers would you have liked the players to stay on strike until Frank Murphy is gone?

Also now that they are returning what do you feel about your chances this year?

:)

INDIANA

Quote from: Reillers on March 11, 2009, 07:12:26 PM
Quote from: orangeman on March 11, 2009, 07:06:31 PM
Jesus, Sean Og fair tore strips off Frank there tonight on the news  - he says the 2008 panel will go and take a good long hard look at themselves but hopes that they can now get on with and play away even with FM as secretary.

So much for FM being the problem all along. The veil has well and truly slipped now and you lads that have been on here defending their honour have to be feeling very let down and deflated that the honest, decent saviours of Cork hurling were only interested in one thing at the end of the day : ME FEIN !!! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear !!

The evidence is there for all to see now.

Over and out !!!!!!!!!!!

Are you stupid OM or do you just pretend to be for the craic to wind us up.

FM is the only one who remove FM from his job. He wrote his own contract. He is the sole reason for all of this but he can't be fired. They say they'll work with him if they have to but for Christ sake the entire county is hoping and praying that Cooney takes him with him which apparently he will.
What was he supposed to say? There is a good chance, because Frank is the only one who decides when he leaves, that the players will have to work with him and the last thing they want is him plotting behind their backs more so then now.
After all of this and you still don't get it.
The players have done all they can short of telling Fm to leave which is something know one is stupid enough to do. They can't do any more, they can't force him out of the job.
The players have accomplished a hell of a lot in all of this despite what you may think. The clubs now have a voice, which they lacked for years. It's down to them now.

Really are you that stupid or do you just act that way on purpose?

But you've told us all along that Frank was the problem. That the uprising was to get rid of Frank not Gerald. If they don't follow through with that have they not sold you out? They are going to look awful stupid if they resume playing with Frank on board. This is comical. First its gerald , then its frank , then it the whole board, then its frank again, now its gerald? Anyone confused?

orangeman

Just for a  bit of clarity this was a certain poster's reaction to the Cloyne motion being voted out of order :

Sick..I physically feel ill after reading that. I cannot believe that just happened.
Oh if I came within a mile of that Thing tonight..

But If I don't stop, I will probably be banned

orangeman

And again :

It's bullshit, you know it, I know it and it's all down to that piece of crap Murphy

orangeman

And some more :

They are a disgrace??..
And Frank Murphy isn't? The man is a disgrace to everything that is Cork GAA. His petty disputes, all the strikes, everything, at the root of the problem is home. THe players hit home some truths tonight and they were dead right. The players are doing what they think are right, Murphy and co are doing whatever the hell they want to get revenge. A feckin disgrace if ever I've seen one

He is the rot in Cork GAA, he is sufficating Cork and we wont breath again till he leaves go of his vce grip, but he's so drunk on power that he doesn't care.

He could sit there being the most hated man in the room, where everyone votes against him and he is so twisted with biterness and hate he'd still probably stay there and what's worse, he has the power to. He is the most powerful man in Cork GAA.
Has he helped the players get away with things in the past, ya, but I question the legalitly of it, favours here and there