McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

So you really can't read OM.

And Heffo find me more then one post where I insulted Bob, which you've "told" him about.  ::) ;)

Reillers

Next weeks training for the 09 panel has been canceled apparently.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 01:23:25 AM

And Heffo find me more then one post where I insulted Bob, which you've "told" him about.  ::) ;)

I've just sent him on the link and told him to start looking - You've insulted him on numerous occasions

Now that you've admitted you've insulted Bob (on one occasion at the least) and that hence you're from Bishopstown, are you going to head down to the club to sort it out with Bob and the the Honohan lads?

muppet

There should be an immediate banning of a number of posters here. Not only are they trying to out a poster which draws a ban but they are deliberately trying to influence his standing in his club because they disagree with his opinion on an anonymous discussion board.

Whether they have the right guy or not is irrelevent, the intent is clear.
MWWSI 2017

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 09:59:24 AM

I've just sent him on the link and told him to start looking - You've insulted him on numerous occasions

Now that you've admitted you've insulted Bob (on one occasion at the least) and that hence you're from Bishopstown, are you going to head down to the club to sort it out with Bob and the the Honohan lads?
I didn't insult him once on here Heffo so look all you want and you're still lying.
And you know if you weren't lying and I had a reason to be worried which I don't, that is breach of another rule because that sounds threatening to me as well.
You're racking up a life ban here Heffo if a mod ever checks or I get annoyed enough to report ya.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 10:30:18 AM

I didn't insult him once on here Heffo so look all you want and you're still lying.
And you know if you weren't lying and I had a reason to be worried which I don't, that is breach of another rule because that sounds threatening to me as well.
You're racking up a life ban here Heffo if a mod ever checks or I get annoyed enough to report ya.

There's no threats anywhere  - I'm just discussing something with a friend of mine. Are you going to see the Senior footballers this morning?

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 01:26:33 AM
Next weeks training for the 09 panel has been canceled apparently.

Any reason given ?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 10:37:23 AM
Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 10:30:18 AM

There's no threats anywhere  - I'm just discussing something with a friend of mine. Are you going to see the Senior footballers this morning?

Sure ya did. You're still lying though.

And if a mod was to check I'm pretty sure you'd be gone from here for a while.

orangeman

The county board meeting for Tuesday night is cancelled as well.

anglocelt39

Now Heffo, strictly speaking you are out of order with your baiting of poor oul Reillers but, given the stick the Bishopstown lad has been dishing out on this thread over the past how long it is actually quite entertaining, a bit like Paul Galvin or Ricey McManemin being taken out behind the play, not stricly legal but couldn't happen to nicer fellas. I'm sure Ollie Freaney and a few other departed Vinnies stalwarts are looking on from Heavens sidelines in a quite approving fashion.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

There should be an immediate banning of a number of posters here. Not only are they trying to out a poster which draws a ban but they are deliberately trying to influence his standing in his club because they disagree with his opinion on an anonymous discussion board.

The 2008 players advocates resorting to the rule book, surely not?

Are you insinuating that Reillers is a member of the Bishopstown Club Muppet?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Bud Wiser

I gave up on this thread a long time ago because it is the same rubbish that has been discussed for the last four months.
It is a bit late now to be introducing ethics to the thread and the insults and comments made about Gerald McCarthy should be of more concern than the responses they got.  On a constant basis, anyone that disagreed with Reillers or The GAA "did not know what they were talking about" "We were stupid" "We had no idea what is going on in Cork" "We were not part of it and basicly should mind our own business" and any reasonable attempt at debate by Dowling or Heffo was treated by snide comments.

QuoteThe 2008 players advocates resorting to the rule book, surely not?

Where is the part in the Rule book, what paragraph deals with "Strikes" ?

The answer is that it is not in the rule book so it can't be resorted to no more than how to deal with a player getting 40,000 euro in commercial endorsements or whether a team can decide whether it is they who decide on endorsement deals and how much money they will get and how much will go to the county board or clubs in the county.  It is not the posters on this board who should be suspended but the whole Cork County Board and the boys in the designer Addidas tracksuits.  
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

orangeman

How many at the football match today in the Park ? I'd say there'll be a massive crowd given the march -I'd estimate at least 10,000 which will be a welcome boost to the CB coffers.

passedit

Heffo you are a disgrace. Typical bully boy tactics. Frank taught you well.
Don't Panic

passedit

Quote from: anglocelt39 on March 08, 2009, 01:11:25 PM
Now Heffo, strictly speaking you are out of order with your baiting of poor oul Reillers but, given the stick the Bishopstown lad has been dishing out on this thread over the past how long it is actually quite entertaining, a bit like Paul Galvin or Ricey McManemin being taken out behind the play, not stricly legal but couldn't happen to nicer fellas. I'm sure Ollie Freaney and a few other departed Vinnies stalwarts are looking on from Heavens sidelines in a quite approving fashion.

you also are a disgrace. There is no excuse for what heffo has been at here.
Don't Panic