McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:33:22 AM
Has anybody any idea how the Bishopstown EGM went ?? Reillers could you let us know how it went ( that is if you know ) ? Thanks.

I NEVER SAID I WAS FROM BISHOPSTOWN!!!!

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:29:15 AM
Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:09:52 AM
Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:05:23 AM
Who will manage the 2009 panel for the next match if Gerald steps aside ??

I'd imagine Donal Og will pick whoever he thinks suitable (probably Ger Cunningham) and in true Brian Clough style the whole panel will sit down discuss it and decide Donal Og was right (again)

You know what's funny, you are a typical one of those GAA men. One who's stuck in the past, afraid of change, 20 years behind the players themselves.

At the end of the day they've done more work for the GAA then most ever will.

I'd actually consider myself quite progressive but I have a few core priniciples which are at odds with those the players subscribe to

"At the end of the day they've done more work for the GAA then most ever will" - Do you mean they've gotten more commercial work out of the GAA than most ever will?

Bobby got back to me there and said he knows who you are alright and that'll he'll be in the club around 1pm tomorrow if you're brave enough to repeat to his face what you're very quick to say on  this forum...

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:21:52 AM
Heffo - I don't think you've anything to fear from the Moderators. But Honohan might not be as easily talked to.

If he keeps going the way he's going he'll be in breach of two rules I'm sure.
Mods seem to be taking their right old time checking topics.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:33:33 AM
Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:14:21 AM
Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:07:41 AM
Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:03:34 AM
Reillers for the first time in months you're lurking on the boards actually speechless - you should probably give Bobby a bell before I email him what you said..

Now if only you hadn't been bandying around threats (not unlike your striking comrades) earlier..

I never said that's where I was from now did I. You are babling on about Indianna's rambling.

Stop rambling on making yourself look like an idiot. I didn't post anything because I was offline, not like I have to explain myself to you. Who I still can and probably might report seeing as you were in breech of the rules, which you did not deny.

You didn't have to - it's as plain as day you're from Bishopstown.

You weren't offline - you were listed as an online user (will you get your story straight please)

"not like I have to explain myself to you. Who I still can and probably might report seeing as you were in breech of the rules, which you did not deny" - Well you've been in breach of the spelling rules for the last 300 odd pages. On what grounds did I defame anyone btw? Saying that an unnamed person is the highest earning GAA player (from GAA Commercial activities) in the country?

I'd be more worried about Bobby if I were you - he has some temper but he's quite the character though..

It's an amazing thing really, a terrible habbit I have.

What are you doing with a nun's habbit?

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:34:04 AM
Has anybody any idea how the Bishopstown EGM went ?? Reillers could you let us know how it went ( that is if you know ) ? Thanks.

Ok - you've not said you were from Bishopstown - does that mean you're saying you're not from there ??

If you are from Bishopstown, could you let us know how it went ( if you know ) ?. Sorry if you don't know the outcome.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:35:41 AM
Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:21:52 AM
Heffo - I don't think you've anything to fear from the Moderators. But Honohan might not be as easily talked to.

If he keeps going the way he's going he'll be in breach of two rules I'm sure.
Mods seem to be taking their right old time checking topics.

They sure are given some of your comments about Bobby and Frank

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:34:54 AM

I'd imagine Donal Og will pick whoever he thinks suitable (probably Ger Cunningham) and in true Brian Clough style the whole panel will sit down discuss it and decide Donal Og was right (again)

You know what's funny, you are a typical one of those GAA men. One who's stuck in the past, afraid of change, 20 years behind the players themselves.

I'd actually consider myself quite progressive but I have a few core priniciples which are at odds with those the players subscribe to

"At the end of the day they've done more work for the GAA then most ever will" - Do you mean they've gotten more commercial work out of the GAA than most ever will?

Bobby got back to me there and said he knows who you are alright and that'll he'll be in the club around 1pm tomorrow if you're brave enough to repeat to his face what you're very quick to say on  this forum...

Bullshit, complete bullshit.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:37:03 AM
Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:34:04 AM

Ok - you've not said you were from Bishopstown - does that mean you're saying you're not from there ??

If you are from Bishopstown, could you let us know how it went ( if you know ) ?. Sorry if you don't know the outcome.

It's absolutely none of yere buisness what club I'm from and after this ye think I'll tell ye.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:39:18 AM

I asked him whether he knew any semi-literate club members with the surname Reilly and he said he did and he'll be down there - head on down and either square it up or repeat your comments - the longer you leave it the more awkward it's going to be when you see him..

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:41:45 AM

I asked him whether he knew any semi-literate club members with the surname Reilly and he said he did and he'll be down there - head on down and either square it up or repeat your comments - the longer you leave it the more awkward it's going to be when you see him..
You're lying.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:45:28 AM

You're lying.

He's used to this kind of high stool criticism but he was saying his sons will be quare dissapointed when he tells them what you were saying...

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on March 08, 2009, 12:48:24 AM
Quote from: Reillers on March 08, 2009, 12:45:28 AM

You're lying.

He's used to this kind of high stool criticism but he was saying his sons will be quare dissapointed when he tells them what you were saying...
You're still lying.

orangeman

You're not from Bishopstown then ?? So what are you worrying about then ?? Or are you from Bob's place ???

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 12:51:48 AM
You're not from Bishopstown then ?? So what are you worrying about then ?? Or are you from Bob's place ???

Can you not read Om. I've made it clear what I have and will say.

orangeman

Ok then so will you let us know how the EGM went please ?