McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on February 18, 2009, 09:11:59 PM
How many times do the 2008 panel have to get beaten in the CB meetings until it sinks in ???

Did you not just read the post? You go on and on about democracy so when something comes out that proves all along what we have been saying, you only stand by democracy when it suits you.

orangeman

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on February 18, 2009, 09:31:12 PM
How many times do the 2008 panel have to get beaten in the CB meetings until it sinks in ???

Did you not just read the post? You go on and on about democracy so when something comes out that proves all along what we have been saying, you only stand by democracy when it suits you.

I haven't seen anything to change my mind - they've a big brdige to gap - hammered every time - one or two dissenters will hardly matter will it ?

Zulu

You've posted a lot of rubbish on this thread OM one of your most recent being this..

QuoteHow many times do the 2008 panel have to get beaten in the CB meetings until it sinks in  

considering this is the grassroots clubmen of Cork bring this to the fore, however your attempts to point score of Geralds mother's funeral is truly pitiful, for the record a number of the 08 panel did attend.

QuoteI haven't seen anything to change my mind - they've a big brdige to gap - hammered every time - one or two dissenters will hardly matter will it ?

It is proof of what we've been saying that there are club delegates not voting as they've been mandated and there are others, how do you know it's only one or two?

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on February 18, 2009, 09:33:33 PM
Quote from: Reillers on February 18, 2009, 09:31:12 PM

I haven't seen anything to change my mind - they've a big brdige to gap - hammered every time - one or two dissenters will hardly matter will it ?
You go on about democracy and the CB standing by democracy and such and when it comes to light what's been said a few 100 times on here, that clubs opinions weren't represented correctly in the meeting you say you basically don't care.
And it's not just one or two dissenters, I heard it's pretty much the same with most clubs.

orangeman

Most clubs ?? You heard it was most clubs ???

That's what I heard as well !!!  ;) :D

orangeman

I'm delighted that "a number" of the 2008 panel did attend today - I suppose the others had work / family commitments !

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on February 18, 2009, 09:40:06 PM
I'm delighted that "a number" of the 2008 panel did attend today - I suppose the others had work / family commitments !

You're an idiot.

Reillers

orangeman

You were the one came up with that one !! So if you want to bestow compliments, bestow that one for your goodself, who penned that particular phrase.  ;)

imtommygunn

Seriously there is no call for bringing someone's funeral into this argument.

It's bang out of order.

orangeman

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 18, 2009, 09:43:52 PM
Seriously there is no call for bringing someone's funeral into this argument.

It's bang out of order.

You're right - I apologise.

orangeman

Martin Breheny today's Indo - I believe him. Some might not but I do.

Sean Og won't sway the cynics

SEAN Og O hAilpin appears to have a potential for sainthood that would never be recognised on Cynic Street.

"Whether you're playing for Cork or not, you'd still want Cork to win. Unfortunately, they lost last Saturday night," he replied when asked for his views on the league clash with Tipperary.

You might have thought that the last thing the 2008 squad would want is the replacement crew doing anyway well, let alone winning a game. Actually, you would have assumed that the strikers would like to see the new team walloped every time so as to keep the pressure on the County Board.

Now Sean Og tells us that's not the case at all. Wonder how the markets on Cynic Street will react? Need you ask?

Zulu

Quote from: orangeman on February 18, 2009, 09:38:56 PM
Most clubs ?? You heard it was most clubs ???

That's what I heard as well !!!  ;) :D

The exact number of delegates that voted against their clubs mandate is a matter od speculation but Dunallow is a division so that delegate represents numerous clubs and voted against the mandate given to him by a very large number of clubs. This is a disgrace and something we told you was happening in Cork now that there is documented proof that it has happened your not even man enough to condemn it and at keast accept that it is evidence that all is not as it should be in Cork GAA. It doesn't mean you support the Cork players actions but that doesn't matter to you because you've never been able to articulate why you hold the opinion you do.

Reillers

If this isn't burried, now is our time for our say. The grassroots have to seize this chance to expose the corruption of the delegates and the CCB and demand nothing less than a complete overhaul of the system before more damage is done.