McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realrebel

reillers
why do ye keep coming up with things like there was no notice and the delagates need to go back to the clubs
will u wake up please
every single delagate knew there was a county board meeting so they knew damn well what was going to come up
are you saying the delegates didnt have a clue?
you just have to accept that most club people are sick of the players
there was a fella from one club i cant remember saying he voted against gerald the first time but says the club told him to vote for him this time
why could it that it be the same with all the other clubs

realrebel

reillers
i love the way you quoted the blarney delegate
why didnt you quote the ucc delegate why?

Zulu

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on February 11, 2009, 05:57:27 PM
reillers
why do ye keep coming up with things like there was no notice and the delagates need to go back to the clubs
will u wake up please
every single delagate knew there was a county board meeting so they knew damn well what was going to come up
there was a fella from one club i cant remember saying he voted against gerald the first time but says the club told him to vote for him this time
There was supposed to be no vote. But like I said some clubs refused to vote because of it.
Some delegates are sick of the players, some wont turn against FM for obvious reasons.
But they should have been allowed go back to their clubs but they weren't.
And surprise surprise a massive majority rowed in behind FM, sorry Gerald. THey always ALWAYS and I doubt you could find a time when they didn't vote nearly 100% behind whatever way FM does. Ye keep using the 30 players can't have the same feeling about not playing. Well what about these sheep in the CB meetings. They all (with the exception of about 10 or so) ALL the time row in behind FM all the time.
It was said on Rebel GAA, and I'll say it here, they are putting one man, well two, ahead of Cork GAA they are willing to let one man keep his pride and sacrifice what will be intercounty hurling and football all because of one mans pride and one mans want for revenge.
Instead though because of one man Cork will have no football team and the hurling team, the CORK hurling team will be relegated into the Christy Ring Cup, because of one man.
No other cb would ever do that, all purely for personal gain.

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on February 11, 2009, 06:09:51 PM
reillers
i love the way you quoted the blarney delegate
why didnt you quote the ucc delegate why?

Because I only saw the Blarney delegates quote, even now not sure what you're on about.

realrebel

reillers
for the last time the delegates had months to discuss it with the clubs
this is going on since october, so dont give me that crap bout them wanting to discuss it more
are the clubs that stupid that they didnt discuss what to do if a vote came up
jesus even i knew they would vote for feck sake

yes zulu its des cullinane

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on February 11, 2009, 06:27:30 PM
reillers
for the last time the delegates had months to discuss it with the clubs
this is going on since october, so dont give me that crap bout them wanting to discuss it more
are the clubs that stupid that they didnt discuss what to do if a vote came up
jesus even i knew they would vote for feck sake

yes zulu its des cullinane
This is going on since October and yet some weren't expecting a vote and that was said, some refused to vote.
They shouldn't have been made vote another shining example from our CB.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on February 11, 2009, 06:21:48 PM
reillers
will u wake up please
There was supposed to be no vote. But like I said some clubs refused to vote because of it.
Some delegates are sick of the players, some wont turn against FM for obvious reasons.
And surprise surprise a massive majority rowed in behind FM, sorry Gerald. THey always ALWAYS and I doubt you could find a time when they didn't vote nearly 100% behind whatever way FM does. Ye keep using the 30 players can't have the same feeling about not playing. Well what about these sheep in the CB meetings. They all (with the exception of about 10 or so) ALL the time row in behind FM all the time.
It was said on Rebel GAA, and I'll say it here, they are putting one man, well two, ahead of Cork GAA they are willing to let one man keep his pride and sacrifice what will be intercounty hurling and football all because of one mans pride and one mans want for revenge.
Instead though because of one man Cork will have no football team and the hurling team, the CORK hurling team will be relegated into the Christy Ring Cup, because of one man.
[/b]

Don't forget the strikers are doing this for themselves - not for Cork hurling - for themselves.

As I said earlier Reillers, this has been the ONLY topic of conversation round Leeside for months now - eveyone knows what's going on. If there were a vote next Tuesday night, do yo think the vote would be any different ?.How many times do the strikers want to lose to a vote ?. And sure I thought that FM dictated the outcome of every vote anyway ?.

realrebel

well how come most of the other clubs had decided what to say if a vote came up
you are just looking for excuses reillers
i mean OM even knew there would be a vote and he is living in the six counties
if you believe that they didnt know that there might be a vote then you are a bigger fool

Zulu

I didn't hear what Des said realrebel but I'm sure you know Des is a CB man through and through, he was a CB spokesman last year so I wouldn't have expected him to be anything other than a staunch CB supporter.

Reillers

Quote from: realrebel on February 11, 2009, 06:40:42 PM
well how come most of the other clubs had decided what to say if a vote came up
you are just looking for excuses reillers
i mean OM even knew there would be a vote and he is living in the six counties
if you believe that they didnt know that there might be a vote then you are a bigger fool
I knew there'd be a vote, we all knew there'd be a vote but they said there wouldn't be, and then there was and clearly some clubs were upset about that.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on February 11, 2009, 06:39:41 PM
Quote from: Reillers on February 11, 2009, 06:21:48 PM
reillers
will u wake up please
[/b]

Don't forget the strikers are doing this for themselves - not for Cork hurling - for themselves.

As I said earlier Reillers, this has been the ONLY topic of conversation round Leeside for months now - eveyone knows what's going on. If there were a vote next Tuesday night, do yo think the vote would be any different ?.How many times do the strikers want to lose to a vote ?. And sure I thought that FM dictated the outcome of every vote anyway ?.
The hurlers are doing this because they want to win, now if that's in your view personal gain then so be it.
But what FM is doing is completley for personal gain, to get revenge and EVERYONE knows it.

If FM changed his mind then ya the vote would be nearly 100% different.

How many times, it's once, and they haven't talked to the clubmen yet.

Reillers

Tatler Jack

QuoteThe hurlers are doing this because they want to win

Is it win the argument? :D

C_Berg_316

hey lad - dont really know what is going on with the whole strike thing and dont really want to read through the whole thread - could anyome some up for me in a line of two why exactly the hurlers are striking?  what is their problem with mc carthy?  Cheers
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table