Rate your County Board

Started by bennydorano, October 23, 2008, 09:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertemmet

I hear that the Derry clubs have the nomination forms for the County Board positions.  Think they were sent out last week.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: robertemmet on November 05, 2008, 11:42:03 AM
I hear that the Derry clubs have the nomination forms for the County Board positions.  Think they were sent out last week.

well robert will you be letting your club nominate your good self?

I am going to get bellaghy to nominate LB as director to football for the the county team...such a fountain of knowledge, never mind the connections :D

robertemmet

Quotewell robert will you be letting your club nominate your good self

I certainly won't be

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: robertemmet on November 05, 2008, 01:21:36 PM

I certainly won't be

You seem like a decent sort...surely trying to effect change from the inside..ah la Sinn Finn policy...rather than shouting from the outside is worth considering?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on November 05, 2008, 01:03:22 PM
Quote from: robertemmet on November 05, 2008, 11:42:03 AM

well robert will you be letting your club nominate your good self?

I am going to get bellaghy to nominate LB as director to football for the the county team...such a fountain of knowledge, never mind the connections :D

I dont have to take over as director of bellaghy
they are running it into the ground themselves  :D

BallyhaiseMan

anglocelt39

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on November 06, 2008, 03:53:53 PM
shiite.

Anything in particular you don't rate BHM or just general Shiite?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

robertemmet

QuoteYou seem like a decent sort...surely trying to effect change from the inside..ah la Sinn Finn policy...rather than shouting from the outside is worth considering?

All this County Board politics is what would put you off the GAA.  You running for any posts yourself?

orangeman

I'd love to be a delegate at the Derry AGM this year.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: robertemmet on November 11, 2008, 10:20:26 AM
QuoteYou seem like a decent sort...surely trying to effect change from the inside..ah la Sinn Finn policy...rather than shouting from the outside is worth considering?

All this County Board politics is what would put you off the GAA.  You running for any posts yourself?

Considering to bring forward a motion to create a new position....its called a reconcilliation officer :o

saffron sam2

Quote from: robertemmet on November 05, 2008, 01:21:36 PM

I certainly won't be

Tired of losing the vote possibly? Still, you were always up against a big personality. Allegedly.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on October 23, 2008, 10:12:41 AM
Derry & Donegal do seem to be the most calamitous up north alright - with a wee shout for the good Doc in Antrim.  Cork must be the most high profile.

*meant to put this on main board - is there any way to move it?

The antrim board would take some beating no matter how bad Derry's board is.

Antrim to me, are the most under achieving county in Ireland.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

MacDanger

Mayo CB are fairly crap

Just look at the disgraceful treatment of M&M; not to mention Frank Browne when he managed the hurling team and indeed generally the treatment of hurling in Mayo.

thewanderer

not again ur kaaat wise uppppppppppppppp

put-it-up

I don't think the Cavan CB could organise the ride in a brothel to be honest :)

Come up with a few good idea's alright but everthing just seems to get done half-arsed