This week's The Celtic View - Page 65!

Started by T Fearon, October 23, 2008, 09:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I will also be appearing on the Pat Kenny Show tomorrow night and signing copies in Eason's O'Connell St on Saturday from 12noon to 1pm ;D

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

EC Unique

I have a program from Tuesday nights CL game. Will you sign that for me Tony? ;D

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

I see Tony Hamilton is his inside back page column of the View berates David Healy for saying "the famine's over" on tv in reference to his goal against San Marino last week and Hammy goes on to refer to Helay's flute playing display in the pre season friendly and says he should never have used the word " famine" given the current uproar! :D :D :D :D

Poor Old David, when he opens his mouth to talk or play the flute he just puts his foot in it :D :D

nifan

QuoteI see Tony Hamilton is his inside back page column of the View berates David Healy for saying "the famine's over" on tv in reference to his goal against San Marino last week

f**k sake, surely "goal famine" is a fairly common term in football. Why do people have to try to get offended. What did the goal for NI against san marino have to do with the view anyway?

magpie seanie

For those of us who (shock, horror) don't ever look at Celtic View what is going on?

illdecide

Tony i'm sure a man of your calibre would find easy to get me 2 tickets for Man U game on the 5th Nov???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

I'll decide, I will see what I can do, but it wont be easy. Did you try the Ticket Exchange system on the club's own website?

T Fearon

NIfan I actually agree with you on this. Tony Hamilton can be paranoid at the best of times. Healy apparently used the phrase "the famine's over" and this has obviously riled somebody who has drawn Hamilton's attention to it. I don't think Healy would be sufficiently intelligent to think of using this phrase as a wind up :D

ziggysego

If you agree, why tell us about it then?
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

It amused me that offence was taken at something quite innocuous, as I assume Healy didn't choose the phrase deliberately to wind up. Then again, give  a dog a bad name, he did engage in simulated flute playing at Craven Cottage

his holiness nb

I've never heard of the term "goal famine" and neither have any of you!

Healy is guilty and should be banned from football for life.

I beleive the ban has already been in place in the premier league for over a year now  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 23, 2008, 12:39:50 PM
I'll decide, I will see what I can do, but it wont be easy. Did you try the Ticket Exchange system on the club's own website?

Well i was on their website this morning and clicked into the tickets and there was no mention of the Man U game but i took their ticket line number and will give them a ring later in the afternoon...Cheers
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Best of luck, and certainly if I hear of anything I'll be in touch