Kerry Katona - Drunk? High?

Started by ONeill, October 22, 2008, 04:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

full back

I would say she achieved what she set out to do

More publicity for her new programme.......... :-\

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Hank Everlast

That was both funny and sad at the same time... i dunno if i feel sorry for her now or just think shes a pr!ck!

Puckoon

Couldnt watch after the first few sentences, I was getting embarrassed for her. Very sad really that you would be allowed by those around you to appear on TV in no fit state to do so, regardless of what the cause was.

Minder

Quote from: full back on October 22, 2008, 04:08:17 PM
I would say she achieved what she set out to do

More publicity for her new programme.......... :-\

Exactly Full Back. Mission accomplished for her, in this day and age there will be enormous publicity/coverage generated by this. The plebs that buy Heat/Ok/Hello etc will shortly be reading a world exclusive about "My TV interview hell".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Handy

She is a total waste of space.  It sums up society that people like her can actually make a good living from being first class wankers.

Doogie Browser

Sorry but drunk or high I still wouldn't go near her  ;D

screenmachine

away with the fairies...must have been a long night!!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

el_cuervo_fc

It's not as if itas the first time either.  she got the same publicity the last time as well

Hereiam

Showed the video of her to my wife who works in the medical profession and she says that it is the medication that she is taking that made her talk like that. We all know that Kerry is highly strung and she is taking tablets to help calm her down. She should not have went on the show and whoever advised her/let her go on it should be ashamed of themselves. I haven't much time for her but its also a disgrace the way people just assume that she is an alco/drug addict, but i suppose that the power of the media.

Puckoon

God bless her Id still do time for a quick rattle.

Im just home from the pub and after being subjected to watching two female prison wardens eat the beaks of each other.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: Hereiam on October 23, 2008, 09:29:52 AM
Showed the video of her to my wife who works in the medical profession and she says that it is the medication that she is taking that made her talk like that. We all know that Kerry is highly strung and she is taking tablets to help calm her down. She should not have went on the show and whoever advised her/let her go on it should be ashamed of themselves. I haven't much time for her but its also a disgrace the way people just assume that she is an alco/drug addict, but i suppose that the power of the media.

100% a medication issue

full back

Quote from: Puckoon on October 23, 2008, 09:32:37 AM
Im just home from the pub and after being subjected to watching two female prison wardens eat the beaks of each other.

You are saying like its a bad thing :o

Puckoon

one was beautiful, the other looked like Steve Davis