So you soulless ones that don't believe in ghosts...

Started by pintsofguinness, October 20, 2008, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mylestheslasher

I am not getting your point here. Are UFOs now linked to Souls and/or ghost or what are you trying to say?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 20, 2008, 09:14:38 PM
I am not getting your point here. Are UFOs now linked to Souls and/or ghost or what are you trying to say?
I just wanted a catchy title  :(

leenie

don't think of me being rude .............. but have we not been thru this!!!!!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

leenie

wats this about

didn't hit the link cause if its reading i'm too tired

was celebrating last nite....... so wrecked

Hardy

How does a near encounter with a UFO prove anything about the population of the cosmos?

A UFO is just that - an unidentified flying object. I.e. they haven't identified it. Are the people who automatically assume UFO = alien spaceship  the same ones who automatically assume unusual sound in the night = ghost?

To answer your question - I have no idea, nor does anyone else, whether there are other living beings in the universe(s), because none have been found yet. As a betting man, though, I think the odds strongly favour the possibility. But I wouldn't expect to be able to collect on the bet in my lifetime.

pintsofguinness

To answer your question - I have no idea, nor does anyone else, whether there are other living beings in the universe(s), because none have been found yet.
Course they have, they just won't tell us about them.  at least they're admitting this time that it was investigated and even the military havent a clue what it was. 

None have been found yet? Of course they have.

Ufos leenie

Gnevin

The captain of the Alitalia airliner shouted "Look out" to his co-pilot at the sight of a brown missile-shaped object shooting past them overhead.

AKA a missile  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

leenie

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on October 20, 2008, 10:11:33 PM
The captain of the Alitalia airliner shouted "Look out" to his co-pilot at the sight of a brown missile-shaped object shooting past them overhead.

a mysterious missile which seemed to have come from no where and land no where?  ::)

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 20, 2008, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on October 20, 2008, 10:11:33 PM

a mysterious missile which seemed to have come from no where and land no where?  ::)
Missle's tend to move quite fast and landing isn't really a strong suit .  This is what i love about conspiracy nut you'll  believe the govt will fake a moon landing but  you will take a faa report as the word of god .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

None J70, I just wondered what your views where.

It's not in their interests to neglect explaining something like that Gnevin, and anyway, you are aware this isnt the only UFO report?
Do you believe we are alone in the universe?