Top Gaaboard Posters

Started by youbetterbelieveit, January 05, 2007, 10:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Strange on the same day dubnut quits we get two new posters ie Megatron and i strongly object..who seem to be out to cause trouble
Am i being paronoid? ???

CaptainHowdy

just because you're paranoid laois lad doesn't mean they're not out to get you...

Do you have a problem with new posters expressing opinions??

i strongly object

not sure about megatron and dubnut, but was I really causing trouble?

You mentioned a dub throwing a flare at a guy one and I said your liverpool crest doesnt help your argument given their previous behaviour.
Didnt mean anything personal!

man in black

Quote from: i strongly object on January 08, 2007, 02:55:49 PM
Quote from: man in black on January 08, 2007, 02:55:02 PM
Quote from: i strongly object on January 08, 2007, 02:51:20 PM
Jaysus this lad has it in for the Dubs!

"Why keep the hill as a monument to Dublin fans? Which lets face it, that what it is. There should be a genuine monument at croke park for 1916 not somewhere for the dubs to urinate"

"Bottom line is that the hill when the dubs are playing is feckin ASBO central. Ive seen them for what they are first hand"

Must have got beaten up in dublin!

Earliest GAA memories are of dublin, great team, shit fans

Dont generalise whatever you do!
Whats your county?

Dont u worry what my county is, and im not generalising, ive yet to meet a dub fan that knew anything about football.

'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

CaptainHowdy

u don't like dublin fans so MIB?

why?

what county are you from?

i hear you play for the "pink" team....

laoislad

Quote from: CaptainHowdy on January 08, 2007, 03:09:09 PM
u don't like dublin fans so MIB?

why?

what county are you from?

i hear you play for the "pink" team....

Add CaptainHowdy to that list...Something very strange going on here today :-\

i strongly object

"Dont u worry what my county is, and im not generalising, ive yet to meet a dub fan that knew anything about football"

Laoislad, I am trying not to argue, but this guy takes the biscuit!

Not one single dub fan that knew ANYTHING?

Is this guy on the wind up?

gaaboard

Time to cut down on the rubbish here.
After getting a number of warnings, Flameboy was shown the road a few days ago for persistently posting up rubbish and abuse.
Not getting the hint, along comes Megatron 3:16 to replace him with a dose of the same.
After M 3:16 quickly getting the bullet, along comes another one.

I would ask the people behind the sustained campaign to fill this board with nonsense to take it somewhere else.

laoislad

Quote from: gaaboard on January 08, 2007, 03:12:43 PM
After getting a number of warnings, Flameboy was shown the road a few days ago for persistently posting up rubbish and abuse.
Not getting the hint, along comes Megatron 3:16 to replace him with a dose of the same.

I would ask the people behind the sustained campaign to fill this board with nonsense to take it somewhere else.

So i was on the right track i knew someone was taking the piss
Well done Admin

paddypastit

Quoteive yet to meet a dub fan that knew anything about football
You cleary then don't have anythuing to do with football as that statement doesn't stand up to any scrutiny.  Admin - suggetrs you close this down as the continuing ramblings bear absolutely no relation to the title of the thread.
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

ziggysego

Quote from: gaaboard on January 08, 2007, 03:12:43 PM

Thanks Admin
Testing Accessibility

man in black

Quote from: paddypastit on January 08, 2007, 03:16:42 PM
Quoteive yet to meet a dub fan that knew anything about football
You cleary then don't have anythuing to do with football as that statement doesn't stand up to any scrutiny.  Admin - suggetrs you close this down as the continuing ramblings bear absolutely no relation to the title of the thread.

How would you know, if the only dubs i've ever encountered were a)drunk b)abusive c) ignorant then what has that to do with you.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Homer

ziggy's closing in, todays the day

ziggysego

I'm on the final straight, I see the finishing line!
Testing Accessibility

RicFlair