How much would you spend on a wedding present?

Started by pintsofguinness, October 15, 2008, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

read it again p.o.g................

my point is that i couldn't give a flying monkeys but it's others that are obsessed...... i'm very happy with my lifestyle, young free and single but others seem to think it's strange! the word spinster has been whispered!
did i say i'm only 26!  a lot more exploring for this girl to do!   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

as for babies............ i couldn't think of anything worse!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

leenie

Quote from: Puckoon on October 16, 2008, 09:34:11 PM
Have you been to the marble arch caves?

took me a second to get that!!!!!!!!!!

lol good one puck  :D :D :D :D :D

pintsofguinness

I wasn't talking about you leenie, you've the right attitude.

I've a cousin who's about your age and done really well to get a very decent! job a few years ago, bought a house etc 
I ran in to an old friend of hers a few months after all this and of course I was asked about the cousin.  I told this nosey one about waht she was up to and she'd done well out of uni etc - the nosey one says me to "and is she married yet" - I says no.  nosey one says "oh, is she engaged" - I says "no, I don't even think she's going with anyone".  nosey one says "oh, well maybe soon"  :D
wtf! Why is it that some women judge success on marriage and babies?!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

Quote from: maggie on October 16, 2008, 09:22:11 PM
I used to hate weddings.
All the oldies would poke me and say you're next.
They soon stopped that shite when i did the same to them at funerals  ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
good one maggie.............

leenie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 16, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I wasn't talking about you leenie, you've the right attitude.

I've a cousin who's about your age and done really well to get a very decent! job a few years ago, bought a house etc 
I ran in to an old friend of hers a few months after all this and of course I was asked about the cousin.  I told this nosey one about waht she was up to and she'd done well out of uni etc - the nosey one says me to "and is she married yet" - I says no.  nosey one says "oh, is she engaged" - I says "no, I don't even think she's going with anyone".  nosey one says "oh, well maybe soon"  :D
wtf! Why is it that some women judge success on marriage and babies?!

i don't know .............. i think its really sad.... but women like that i wouldn't care what they thought, they have that little going on in their lives they occupy themselves with other peoples lives! you'd kinda feel sorry for them!

Tony Baloney

A friend texted me last night to say Minder and his partner Scott got married last night without a hitch in a civil partnership at Belfast City Hall. Best wishes to both of them.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 18, 2008, 10:48:17 AM
A friend texted me last night to say Minder and his partner Scott got married last night without a hitch in a civil partnership at Belfast City Hall. Best wishes to both of them.
You should have your own show Tony,it would probably be called "Tony is a ****" though. . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

is that why he was missing last night?  ;) 

another free pass then Minder? i've one saved up for next Sat. should be good craic