The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 26, 2014, 03:17:30 PM
Quote from: cicfada on October 26, 2014, 02:48:13 PM
Good grinding win for leinster in France .intetesting that shane Horgan is not wearing a poppy, I would have thought that any analyst or presenter on British tv would have no choice in the matter!!
Is it that time of the year again?!
I was a meeting last Tuesday and there was a lad wearing a poppy , first I seen this year!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: cicfada on October 26, 2014, 02:48:13 PM
Good grinding win for leinster in France .intetesting that shane Horgan is not wearing a poppy, I would have thought that any analyst or presenter on British tv would have no choice in the matter!!
BOD is wearing one on BT Sport.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: screenexile on October 25, 2014, 02:41:47 PM
Ulster struggling badly all over the place. Pienaar a huge loss they're a shadow of what they were last year.

Can't believe England won't make an exemption for Armitage as well. He is a serious operator and I think they'd canter the 6N with him in the team and ruffle the Southern Hemisphere with his breakdown work @ the WC... Actually thank God they won't!!
Pienaar's a huge loss, but also missing through injury were Trimble, Henderson, Tuohy and Marshall, with O'Connor suspended. Ulster simply don't have the strength in depth to deal with that kind of injury / suspension list. And if that wasn't enough, there's the ongoing fiasco of Payne being played at 13 with Cave being left on the bench. Lots of arguments about whether or not that's at the request of Joe Schmidt, but whatever the reason, it's killing Ulster's season.