Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

How come bignifanatic stated on this board that the moonman did post the offensive message and then edited his message deleting that part.

Bignifanatic, did Armstrong post the message or not?

By the way, your support of this man makes you as bad as he is in my opinion.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bignifanatic

Quote from: stew on October 12, 2008, 04:30:30 PM
How come bignifanatic stated on this board that the moonman did post the offensive message and then edited his message deleting that part.

His name is Neil and i am quite sure he has never visited our nearest neighbour in the cosmos.

I did delete something in a post however i do not believe I ever wrote that Neil did it.

Neil said something out loud as he was horrified at some of the posts on that thread and what he said was twisted and distorted and posted by a person or persons unknown at this time and he is very, very upset about it.

Neil has his suspicions as to who posted the message and he is working with the police and also with a very well know QC who he is convinced will see that he is completely exonerated from blame in this situation.

Again, I am disappointed that Neil is involved in this at all, that he is involved is an embarassment to those of us that love him and for what he stands for. I will also say that there was provocation here and that said person or persons reacted to that provocation.

stew

Quote from: bignifanatic on October 12, 2008, 04:44:19 PM

His name is Neil and i am quite sure he has never visited our nearest neighbour in the cosmos.

I did delete something in a post however i do not believe I ever wrote that Neil did it.

Neil said something out loud as he was horrified at some of the posts on that thread and what he said was twisted and distorted and posted by a person or persons unknown at this time and he is very, very upset about it.

Neil has his suspicions as to who posted the message and he is working with the police and also with a very well know QC who he is convinced will see that he is completely exonerated from blame in this situation.

Again, I am disappointed that Neil is involved in this at all, that he is involved is an embarassment to those of us that love him and for what he stands for. I will also say that there was PROVOcation here and that said person or persons reacted to that PROVOcation.

Very existential bignifanatic.

So Neil is going to sue somebody to clear his name blah blah blah. the fact that he can hire a big shot barrister just tells me that he is as guilty as feck, and at the very least, guilty of stupidity, however i suspect it is a lot more than stupidity.

You did post that he did it, I saw it and hopefully others did too.

And now it is the fault of the PROVO'S   :D :D :D :D :D  you couldnt make it up.

here, what Hotel are you staying at in Chicago, I wouldnt mind meeting you for a pint to discuss the issue of the day. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

give her dixie

Another Paul Berry situation.
Deny deny deny and then get caught out.....
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

dodgy umpire

you said that neil said it bignifanatic. denying it now just makes his denial look equally weak
The Boys in Red and Black are back

stibhan

AI will also say that there was PROVOcation here and that said person or persons reacted to that PROVOcation.

That is pure and utter bigotry.

pintsofguinness

The police are working on it?  Lets say for a minute someone else did post using your mates username what exactly do the police plan on charging him with?  ::)  what crime was committed?
Are you talking shite?

Why did you say Neill said it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ExiledGael

I will also say that there was PROVOcation here and that said person or persons reacted to that PROVOcation.

Absolutely pathetic.

Main Street

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 12, 2008, 04:55:08 PM
Why did you say Neill said it?
Because Big NI fanatic believed that was something Neil would say and as Big Nif claims, he knows Neils every inner thought.

Tony Baloney

Bigni if you were really his friend you'd be advised to butt out of this thread as you are digging an even deeper hole for him!

I hear Joe Brolly is available if he is looking for a good barrister ;)

Hardy

DISCLAIMER: This post is a work of fiction and is based solely on the (twisted) imagination of the author. Any similarity to persons living or brain-dead is purely coincidental, and exists solely in the mind of the reader. Should I be accused of composing this post, I will deny it and claim person or impersonators unknown did it while I was momentarily distracted.

Ring-Ring  Ring-Ring  Ring-Ring

- Hello?
- Hello. Jock Mocksporran here, Commander of Antrim GGA. Is this Councillor Noel Amstrad?

- Yes. I mean no. Ahh ... what ... who?
- John Mickspartan. I wanted to talk to you about the GAA discussion board.

- Talk to who?
- Councillor Ned Ormstrod.

- Ah ... right. Well I'm not here. I mean he's not here at the minute. Somebody else is using my phone. His phone.
- Are you the "somebody else"?

- Ahh ... I suppose so. Yes. Maybe.
- Right, well I just wanted to say that, as Commodore-in-Chief of the Antrim GGA, I sympathise with you on your disgraceful treatment on the GAA discussion board.

- Right. Well thanks very much. I appreciate that. I mean on behalf of the Councillor, y'know.
- Not at all. We here in Antrim GGA know you didn't make those comments about wanting people shot.

- I didn't? I mean he didn't? Yes – no I ... he didn't. No. Definitely not. I'm heartbroken, sure.
- Niall, you and me have more in common than you think. I'm a crusader. I want you to join my crusade.

- Crusader? I thought the like of you priest-ridden taigs who should all have been shot ... Sorry. Sorry. That was somebody else there on the phone for a second. Go away other bad man from my phone. I thought you'd be more of a Cliftonville man, y'know?
- What? Listen. You and me should work together to shut down that bloody internet chat yoke.

- Did I mention I'm heart-broken? And my wife ... the wife's counsellor ... the councillor's wife, I mean.
- I know, I know. Listen. That interweb chat-up thing is a menace. We should work together. You clearly have the technical expertise and I can work from the inside. I want to propose that the Antrim GGA and your party form a united front.

- United? I'd be a Rangers man myself. But I've been run into the ground, dy'know? And covered in muck, as well. And dragged through the coal. I'm telling ye, if I wasn't an Ulster Onanist councillor ... which I'm not, of course ... but I mean the councillor that owns my computer and phone. It's not fair. Suggest someone should be shot and people just believe the absolute worst of you ...
- Yes, yes. Look – what do you say we shut down the whole feckin internet? Wha?

- You're starting to cause me real pleasure, d'ye know that? Can we shoot someone?
- First things first. Where's the plug for that internet? Somewhere in America I think. We'll buy the tickets.

- Who can I shoot? When?
- You and me's going to make a great team, Ned. A great team.

Stalin

Some of bignifanatics' posts bear a striking resemblance to some of the boul Bards' posts, in terms of grammar etc. Hmm...was also at pains to inform us he was in Chicago...hmmm
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Main Street

The Board should be in line to receive some civic awards.
How about,
the 'discussion board scoop of the year' award.
The 'thread that made the most newspaper headlines' award.
The 'Nelson Mandela Most Successfull Outing of a Repressed Bigot' award

pintsofguinness

QuoteCan't see how the board could be implicated though i assume there are posts which I didn't see where the bard true identity is "outed". Can't think how you could sue for this. Possible breach of privacy but I think its very unlikely.
The Bard had the email address "cllrneillarmstrong@hotmail.com" for public viewing on his profile   :D  Can't see a legal case there.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

red hander

Quote from: bignifanatic on October 11, 2008, 07:50:38 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 11, 2008, 11:39:29 AM
The boul Neil is not answering his landline or mobile phones.  I thought he said he was willing to speak to anyone from the board offended by that disgusting comment he didn't post ???

Thats funny, I am having lunch overlooking the skyline in Chicago, I picked up my phone  and called Neil, lo and behold he answered the call.

For my part, I think a lot of you are very quick to denounce this man for carrying on in this site, you all do it all the time but since he is a protestant he feels that you are hanging him out to dry.

I am away to watch our boys get three valuable world cup points but in the meantime. LEAVE NEIL ALONE!!!!!!

That's funny, in a previous post you boasted he was a big pal of yours, so it's no stretch to suggest he's got your number on his mobile and when you rang your name flashed up, so he knew it wasn't an uppity Fenian like myself who he invited to call him to discuss the disgraceful comment(s) he didn't post and is now refusing to discuss ... Chicago?  That's where the gangsters came from, isn't it?  BTW, Congrats to the mighty Slovenia who 'killed' the statelet, the last 10 minutes of that game ... as the boul Neil would say ... gave me great pleasure indeed