who's the best irish international rules player???

Started by nutsy--1, October 07, 2008, 10:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutsy--1

who's the best irish international rules player, who stood out to be one of the best, in my opinion Mc Geeney and kennelly would come to mind.

screenexile

Tohill and Sean Marty Lockhart were very good in their time!

nutsy--1

sean marty was very good. what is job this year is a coach or what??

Gabriel_Hurl

Coulter has always proved to be very effective in this code

Yes I Would

Sean Marty, Joyce, John Mc D and Coulter and Clarke in recent times are the names that spring to mind.

mournerambler

The two names that stand out for me are Dermot McNicholl & Greg Blaney.

Real1995

Nice guys always finish second!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Stevie McDonnell, Benny Coulter and Padraig Joyce would be the three I'd think of.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

INDIANA

pat o byrne from wicklow, the aussies simply didn't want to know when he was around. we could do with 25 of him now.

guevara

Benny Coulter has probably been Irelands most consistent performer at this level in my opinion
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen"

Michael Jordan

Goats Do Shave

I'd go for Ronan O'Gara - he can kick ball & take a hit!

Onion Bag

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 07, 2008, 11:25:49 PM
Stevie McDonnell, Benny Coulter and Padraig Joyce would be the three I'd think of.

The only thing wrong with Joyce is that he doesnt like the rought stuff, he would be a bit yellow
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Brick Tamlin

has to be Sean Marty, Hardest hoor about.

fair mention for Benny Coulter who has been quite consistent as has Graham Canty.

Jinxy

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 08, 2008, 09:27:20 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 07, 2008, 11:25:49 PM

The only thing wrong with Joyce is that he doesnt like the rought stuff, he would be a bit yellow

I personally prefer the term "windy".
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Onion Bag

Windy, Yellow, whatever you want to call it, another term you could use would be Cold
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!