Car Accident

Started by Minder, October 07, 2008, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Anyone hear anything about a car accident today involving a high profile Gaa member ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SidelineKick

careful now lads, u know how these things escalate! dont want a repeat of the thread about 3 weeks ago!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Hoof Hearted

there was a thread on the hurling page yesterday about a panel member from Galway hurlers who was tragically killed coming home from Thomond Park where was working as a garda for the match that night. Perhaps its that ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ziggysego

Was thinking the same thing hoof
Testing Accessibility

nrico2006

No he doesn't mean that.  But if this is true it will be public knowledge very soon but I hope its incorrect.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Can you private message me who you've heard, how you heard and what happened? I'll see what I can find out.
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Just announced on radio Ulster that Mickey Harte was involved in an accident whereby his car came off the road.

But hes ok

ziggysego

Just heard on radio, it's Mickey Harte. He's not supposed to be seriously injuried. I'll say a prayer this afternoon.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Tyrone football manager Mickey Harte has been injured in a road accident.

Harte has been taken to Craigavon Area Hospital following the crash, which happened near Pomeroy this morning.

It is understood he was able to walk from his vehicle and his injuries are not serious.

Taken from RTE website

pintsofguinness

Good news he's alright.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

orangeman

Harte in hospital after car crash 

Mickey Harte led Tyrone to this year's All-Ireland Football title
Tyrone's All-Ireland winning manager Mickey Harte has been taken to hospital after sustaining cuts and bruises in a car accident on Tuesday morning.

The accident is understood to have happened near Carrickmore and Tyrone GAA sources told the BBC Sport that Harte's car "had gone off the road".

There were reports that a lorry was also involved in the incident.

The Tyrone manager was able to walk away from his car but he was then taken to Omagh Hospital.

One bystander at the scene of the accident said that Harte's car was a "write-off".

BBC NEWS

youngfella

Pull hard and early

Minder

Aye it was about Mickey Harte, i had heard he had been involved in a "serious" car accident. I didnt go into specifics until it was confirmed.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......