FIFA 2009

Started by el Chino, October 03, 2008, 03:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I haven't got it as yet but I am of the belief that EA won't put as much effort into the PS2 version of the game and I would also think they will stop making games for the PS2 in the next year or two,so that could be why you don't find much difference in the PS2 version
Yeah that's to be expected but still disappointing.  I'd be surprised if another version comes out on ps2 but I'll probably have the ps3 by then. 
In the meantime I'll just have to enjoy buying up the classic ps2 games for f**k all  ;D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

nutsy--1

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 03, 2008, 05:31:35 PM
Quote from: nutsy--1 on October 03, 2008, 03:44:26 PM
is the new pro out next week??
who's on the front of FIFA i heard it was Richard Dunne but thats hard to believe.

Why ???

why?, name the last defender on the front of fifa/pro, these games are aimed at the younger generation and they would rather see a more attacking/skillful player like ronaldo, not a centre half!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: nutsy--1 on October 05, 2008, 12:48:41 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 03, 2008, 05:31:35 PM
Quote from: nutsy--1 on October 03, 2008, 03:44:26 PM
is the new pro out next week??
who's on the front of FIFA i heard it was Richard Dunne but thats hard to believe.

Why ???

why?, name the last defender on the front of fifa/pro, these games are aimed at the younger generation and they would rather see a more attacking/skillful player like ronaldo, not a centre half!!

Was John Terry and Cannavaro not on the cover of Pro Evo 6?

Also what the f**k does it matter whose on the cover?
Dunne is on the Irish version of the game,Name me another Irish player who as been as consisdent as Richard Dunne over the last 3 or 4 years? Shay Given is probably the only one who comes close.
Dunne is one of the best defenders in the Premier League
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The GAA

am i a total dope or is there any way to play an international tournament (european championships, etc.) on fifa?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The GAA on November 13, 2008, 02:49:08 PM

am i a total dope or is there any way to play an international tournament (european championships, etc.) on fifa?

Can you not just create a tournament using International teams?
There won't be a option for a World Cup or European Cup because they bring out new games for these tournaments
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The GAA

i don't think so - it only allows you to select from a group of teams the game randomly selects when you create a tournament