Joe Kinnears foul mouthed rant at journalists

Started by Minder, October 03, 2008, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Gs Man

A Sky Sports poll has named Jo Kinnear as the worst caretaker appointment ever.

Ian Huntley came a close second....
Keep 'er lit

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The GAA

Fair play to him. it may be the wrong appointment - maybe not - but the press are determined to see their predictions come to fruition by undermining him through bad pr.

f**k the begrudgers joe

Chrisowc

Great stuff.  I'd say one of the jounos is Custis from the S**m.  He covers Newcastle I think.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

magpie seanie

Fair play to Joe Kinnear. Scumbags the lot of them.

screenexile

Good on him... no need for him to take half the shite he's getting "aw you know how it works Joe"... they can f**k off!!!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Always thought Kinnear was a decent manager and could have done a better job for Ireland than the last couple of appointments prior to Trappatoni. Look what happened Wimbeldon after he left. He even had them challenging for the title one year!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

full back

GalwayBayBoy

QuoteJoe Kinnear (JK): Which one is Simon Bird [football writer for the Daily Mirror]?

SB: Me.

JK: You're a c***.

SB: Thank you

:D

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

boojangles

All the swearing mitent come across the best but fair fucks whoops to Joe.Let the man do his job and then you can judge him.Did a marvellous job with Wimbledon.

corn02

Fair fucks nothing. Made an idiot of himself. Dealing with the press is part of the territory. Disgraceful.

ExiledGael

No surprise this guy had heart problems on the sideline. He's obviously spent half his week at a crisis ridden club reading every paper in the land. If he'd an ounce of wit he'd ignore the lot of them and feed them full of shit every time he has to face them.
Hilarious when one asks him what was he doing at the weekend that was more important than meeting the team and he replied: "What are you my personal secretary? f**k off".