Post a picture of one of your heroes

Started by fred the red, September 29, 2008, 07:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

The Boys in Red and Black are back

J70

Maguire01

Would it not be a bit better if people explained why these people are their heroes? Otherwise it's just a random thread of famous people, is it not?

fred the red

Quote from: Maguire01 on September 30, 2008, 08:31:18 AM
Would it not be a bit better if people explained why these people are their heroes? Otherwise it's just a random thread of famous people, is it not?

If you want that then start up your own thread asking people to explain why their heroes are their heroes.

Now if you dont want to post a picture of one of your heroes in this thread, run along.  :-*

Billys Boots

One of the reasons I do what I do.

Ireland's greatest writer.

The greatest footballer ever, for me.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fred the red

Theres 2 in 1, Heath Ledger and Ned Kelly.

gaa.boy

The one and only bear!

fred the red

Candyman

Holy F*CK!!! Yeah he did... top barman of all time!!!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Maguire01

Quote from: fred the red on September 30, 2008, 09:21:27 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on September 30, 2008, 08:31:18 AM

If you want that then start up your own thread asking people to explain why their heroes are their heroes.

Now if you dont want to post a picture of one of your heroes in this thread, run along.  :-*
Oh sorry Teacher...  ::)

Well it would be a waste of time and space to have another thread. I thought it might be appropriate to incorporate an explanation into this one. I didn't say you had to - it was merely a suggestion. You post as many pictures as you want.