Halloween Costumes

Started by Off The Fence, September 29, 2008, 04:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Off The Fence

Going to do somehthing different this year Folks and head to Derry.  Hear its the spot to be.

Any good ideas about Costumes?  And no I am not going as Tony Fearon!

ziggysego

I had planned to go as Davros from Doctor Who, but I've something else to go to that night now.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Plenty of outfits here, bound to get something to suit

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/

Onion Bag

I have totally grown out of the whole costume thing, in fact how bad does this sound, i hate Halloween,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Nothing bad about it Onion, I never really was one for it either.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Off The Fence. . . Be sure to hire a flak jacket when you get your costume
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

i couldnt care less about halloween either - the friggin yanks go mad for it though over here - load of houses have blow up pumpkins and friggin ghosts on the lawn already!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Myself and the wife went as Mickey and Minnie Mouse to a party in Arizona one time. Full rigout, including big fake heads and all. Huge hands, shoes, the works. The costumes were deadly, and the photos are gas from the party. It only struck me afterwards though, that I was inside the big fake head with a stupid grin for every photo, but noone could see whether I was smiling or not anyway. Lug.

This isn't me, but the costume is the very same.

kinghen

think this could be a good costume for  a fella i know!!!

thejuice

Hallowe'en 2001 I went controvertial, dressed as an arab, It didnt look too bad until I pulled the head-tea-towel-thing around my face and posed next to 2 lads with balaclava's and machine guns for a few photos'. Everyone remembers the night Bin Laden came to Drumree.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

nutsy--1

where's the best place to purchase a costume near armagh, am i right in thinking portadown have a costume shop.
Dressed as a cow last year and a gud nite was had by all.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ziggysego

I've got my Little Bo-Peep costume on now :)
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2008, 05:03:19 PM
I've got my Little Bo-Peep costume on now :)

You away looking a few sheep tonite zig  :o

downgirl

Can't be bothered with dressing up with the price of costumes...the costume shop in Cork city had a queue outside it for people to go in there earlier...mad!!  Was out last night everywhere was having their Halloween nights...some of youse lads would have liked it...the only night tramps can get totally dressed up as tramps and people won't question it...