Sam on BBC is 'most popular'

Started by bloody mary, September 25, 2008, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloody mary

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/categories/sport
Never mind Eamon Holmes, the All Ireland Final is top of the list down the side about most popular TV. If you click the championship logo you can watch the whole show from last Sunday. Didn't know they could do that but fair play cos it's up there with the top shows.

thebandit

Only works from UK based IP addresses

screenexile

Yeah it's only the most popular sports programme and they aren't allowed to show MOTD on the iplayer either. It is a good job that it is available to people though!

Doohicky

Wouldn't work last night for me on t'internet, but when I tried the red button on the TV it worked fine.  ::)

give her dixie

T'was just deadly to watch that all over again.
Sublime performance.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

ziggysego

Lets all just watch it over and over again until it's the most watched show on iPlayer lol

I've watched the game six times now since Sunday. Can't get enough of it.
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

Quote from: ziggysego on September 25, 2008, 05:03:59 PM

still great isnt it, Ive sent it to a load of lads in manc, and they are loving it too!!
Its Grim up North

magickingdom

Lets all just watch it over and over again until it's the most watched show on iPlayer lol

watched it for the first time last night on setanta ziggy (dont have sky plus) and i kept looking at the clock with 69 minutes gone, it was level (1-11-0-14). still dont know how it went so wrong with the game almost up... but thems the breaks

Over the Bar

An Fear Rua

Quote from: magickingdom on September 25, 2008, 09:07:37 PM

watched it for the first time last night on setanta ziggy (dont have sky plus) and i kept looking at the clock with 69 minutes gone, it was level (1-11-0-14). still dont know how it went so wrong with the game almost up... but thems the breaks

not quite, Seans point went over on 63 mins to make it 0-14 - 1-12
Its Grim up North

magickingdom

i'm sure your right afr, i was a nervous wreck both times! my point was it was anyones game at that stage..

An Fear Rua

Quote from: magickingdom on September 25, 2008, 10:10:43 PM
i'm sure your right afr, i was a nervous wreck both times! my point was it was anyones game at that stage..

yep of course it was anyones (thank christ for me it was ours), no more scores after that until 69th min, then tyrone hit 3, Pascals second great save was in the 65th. Oh what might have been, wides a piece, Mugsys attempt at a pen, hubs miss with the fisted point.
Thats the great thing about great games, decided on the small things!
Its Grim up North

downgirl

Ziggy have you the whole week booked off work or something?  How do you find the time to rewatch it 6 times?!!

An Fear Rua

Quote from: downgirl on September 25, 2008, 10:15:57 PM
Ziggy have you the whole week booked off work or something?  How do you find the time to rewatch it 6 times?!!

civil servants , typical.... ;)
Its Grim up North