donalmac, lock'm up!

Started by Donagh, September 23, 2008, 02:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

As donalmac99 has again refused to substaintiate his allegations and resorted to personal abuse on the McIlveen thread by locking it and refusing right to reply, I've started another. Though if he really cared about the McIlveens, he'd mask his shame by deleting it, but that's another matter for him.

His last post was:

"I will lock this thread as a certain twisted and bitter individual ,that likes to threaten people via the pm system , continues to hijack the thread and show blatant dis respect to the memory of a young child, and his family, murdered by savages.
You can form your own opinions regarding this twisted sicko."

I'm not sure who you mean here donalmac. I assume you are referring to me, even though I have promised to donate £1k to charity as soon as you produce something to back up your allegations.

Or is it Hardy and Skull you are referring to i.e. assuming that the phrase "twisted and bitter" you use in the first post is the same as "sick and twisted bitter" you use in this next one: 

"Hardry/the skull: you're entitled to your opinions, however your posts say more about your sick and twisted bitter little minds than I could ever articulate on an internet forum."

Perhaps you would have the courtesy to reply and let us know?

theskull1

Had this prepared to send earlier before my link went down. It'll do here

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 23, 2008, 11:00:00 AM

Hardry/the skull: you're entitled to your opinions, however your posts say more about your sick and twisted bitter little minds than I could ever articulate on an internet forum

I will also choose to ignore these two users as well mods, can you please monitor as to wether or not they break the quoted rule as well

thanks.

:D
Don't take it too personally Donal. I'm suspicious of anybody that joins a GAA forum and NEVER writes about anything GAA related. There are other websites that would serve your real interests better you know?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ludermor

I think donal should have 'Post reported' in his signature, it would save him a lot of time

mylestheslasher

Donagh - DonalMac may be a dirt bag or not. I don't know and I don't care. I just read the thread on that kid in Ballymena and I find your attempts to leverage your row with another board member with the death of an innocent kid as totally distasteful. Using what I find very distasteful tactics you have now, never the less,  made your point. Since Donalmac refuses to post evidence it is clear you sent him no PM threatening him. Now can you just leave the f**king thing there and get on with your life for gods sake.

Donagh

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 23, 2008, 02:34:06 PM
Donagh - DonalMac may be a dirt bag or not. I don't know and I don't care. I just read the thread on that kid in Ballymena and I find your attempts to leverage your row with another board member with the death of an innocent kid as totally distasteful. Using what I find very distasteful tactics you have now, never the less,  made your point. Since Donalmac refuses to post evidence it is clear you sent him no PM threatening him. Now can you just leave the f**king thing there and get on with your life for gods sake.

He started that thread knowing full well I would ask him to substantiate his allegations as I have done on every other thread he has contributed to since he made the allegations. I find that distasteful and I doubt very much he could give a flying f**k about the dead man or his family. He has made allegations about me on a public forum and given that many people on this Board and more who read it know my real identity, I want him to retract those allegations. Distasteful or not, I'll be pursuing this until he retracts them or the moderators step in with confirmation that there has been no communication between him and I apart from what is there for all to see on the public Boards.   

dodgy umpire

be the bigger person donagh, it seems pretty clear that donalmac would have produced evidence of the threats if he had any. no need for this argument to take over other threads, especially ones about subjects as serious as michael mc ilveen (even if the thread was created with another motive in mind)
The Boys in Red and Black are back