Dublin
3 (1.5%)
Mayo
15 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

There was no number zero until around 1000 A.D. That is why historians still go from 1BC to 1AD.

That is why they are historians and not mathematicians.
MWWSI 2017

Billys Boots

Technically, zero doesn't exist.  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

HowAreYeGettinOn

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 07, 2010, 07:23:20 PM
Tyrone can't produce natural footballers so their chief aim is to stop the natural footballers on the opposing side.

Sean Cavanagh? Peter Canavan? Stephen O'Neill? Brian Dooher? Seem natural enough to me Mike. Certainly as natural as Gooch, Darragh, Mike Frank or any of the rest.

I wouldn't call Paul Galvin a natural footballer, or a positive force, yet he is essential to this Kerry team.

Also, Tyrone beat Kerry in 2005 and 2008 playing positive football - not the 'stopping' you refer to that they were at in 2003. In fairness, 2003 was their breakthrough year, they were desperate to win so you could forgive them doing that by any means necessary.

Hardy

Billys Boots

Quote from: Hardy on January 08, 2010, 02:41:23 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on January 08, 2010, 09:25:15 AM
Technically, zero doesn't exist.  :P

Prove it.

I'd be afraid of destroying the engineer's raison d'etre and will-to-live. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trileacman

Quote from: HowAreYeGettinOn on January 08, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
Tyrone can't produce natural footballers so their chief aim is to stop the natural footballers on the opposing side.

Sean Cavanagh? Peter Canavan? Stephen O'Neill? Brian Dooher? Seem natural enough to me Mike. Certainly as natural as Gooch, Darragh, Mike Frank or any of the rest.

I wouldn't call Paul Galvin a natural footballer, or a positive force, yet he is essential to this Kerry team.

Also, Tyrone beat Kerry in 2005 and 2008 playing positive football - not the 'stopping' you refer to that they were at in 2003. In fairness, 2003 was their breakthrough year, they were desperate to win so you could forgive them doing that by any means necessary.
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

saffron sam2

Quote from: HowAreYeGettinOn on January 08, 2010, 10:15:38 AM

Of your list of natural footballers, I would only have Pete, O'Neill, Gooch and MF. Cavanagh, Dooher and Gavlin are athletes, O'Se a workhorse.

As for the thread topic, if someone offered me 4 million or 3 million quid, I would, unsurprisingly opt for 4 million, regardless of the fact I already had 32 million compared with feck all.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on January 08, 2010, 10:41:58 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 08, 2010, 10:33:36 PM
As for the thread topic, if someone offered me 4 million or 3 million quid, I would, unsurprisingly opt for 4 million, regardless of the fact I already had 32 million compared with feck all.
Aye but what if the conditions were that someone else got the 3 million and got to ride ye 3 times in front of 80000 people?

If I was guaranteed 4 miilion, I would take it. The three rides would be a bonus.

saffron sam2

saffron sam2

saffron sam2

50K is small change when you have 36 million.

tyrone86

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on January 08, 2010, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 08, 2010, 11:06:25 PM
50K is small change when you have 36 million.
From a man prepared to get buggered 3 times for another million.......

If the entire male populace of Kerry (outwith P. Spillane) can live with it, so can I.