Michael McIlveen :Heartbreaking

Started by donalmac99, September 22, 2008, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: stew on September 23, 2008, 12:49:47 AM
Quote from: Donagh on September 22, 2008, 11:41:19 PM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 22, 2008, 11:12:37 PM
Agreed, drink can be used as an excuse if it's a spare of the moment flare up and a punch or two is thrown resulting in an accidental death. However these evil b**tards waited on the kid, got themselves armed with weapons, then beat him over and over again, over 60 times. When you beat someone 60 times you are intending to kill them imo. They murdered this kid, IMO when they attacked him their intention was not to rough him up or simply give him a slap....it was to kill him.
The parents must go through hell every minute, of every day, knowing the details of this and my thoughts are firmly with them..

Still nothing to substaintiate your lies donalmac - not even for £1k? I'm sure that money would be more useful to the famlies appeal than your "thoughts"  ::)

I think the two of you take your fight to somewhere other than this thread, this is not the thread for petty rows between board members.

Donagh is more than entitled to defend himself if he feels that an allegation has been made, given the form shown by the accuser on this and other threads I think it's obvious that he is determined to avoid answering the question about the allegations.

Minder

The PM facility should be used to there two
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hardy

I agree Donagh is entitled to public vindication if wrongly accused. PM doesn't achieve that and I assume he came in here because it was where yer man surfaced. I'd also be very suspicious of yer man's motive in creating the thread, which smells to me like another disgusting case of wheeling out the dead for an unworthy purpose.

theskull1

Quote from: Hardy on September 23, 2008, 08:21:58 AM
I agree Donagh is entitled to public vindication if wrongly accused. PM doesn't achieve that and I assume he came in here because it was where yer man surfaced. I'd also be very suspicious of yer man's motive in creating the thread, which smells to me like another disgusting case of wheeling out the dead for an unworthy purpose.

Totally agree on both counts Hardy. Some boys have nothing but agendas on their minds.

Fully expect the "how dare you" comments to be delivered in the not to distant future
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

donalmac99

Agreed, drink can be used as an excuse if it's a spare of the moment flare up and a punch or two is thrown resulting in an accidental death. However these evil b**tards waited on the kid, got themselves armed with weapons, then beat him over and over again, over 60 times. When you beat someone 60 times you are intending to kill them imo. They murdered this kid, IMO when they attacked him their intention was not to rough him up or simply give him a slap....it was to kill him.
The parents must go through hell every minute, of every day, knowing the details of this and my thoughts are firmly with them..

Still nothing to substaintiate your lies donalmac - not even for £1k? I'm sure that money would be more useful to the famlies appeal than your "thoughts"  ::)

mods: id like to bring your attention to this rule:

9. 'Feuds'.
    On occasion, two or more posters become fixated with annoying each other, without necessarily descending into personal abuse per se. However this behaviour is very
   disruptive to whatever thread it breaks out it, and causes threads to be taken over by tit for tat insults. In a case such as this, a moderator may post a public and private
   warning for both posters to completely ignore the other, refraining from referring to, directing comments at, or answering the other poster. Disregarding this warning will
   result in a ban.

Penalties - 1st offence after warning - 2 Days, 2nd Offence - 10 Days, Subsequent Offences - Recurring 15 Day bans.

As you can see this person, Donagh has shown his lack of respect and dignity, yet again , with regard to the murder of a young child by his constant breaking of this rule and hi jacking of this thread. I would ask you to take immediate action against him. As you can tell, for various reasons, i have chosen to ignore this pest, however he contiues to badger and harass me on this forum. If someone can try and twist a thread like this then they are certainly not the sort of person that I would want to be asscoiated with. As you can see other forum members have also asked him to stop.
He knows how to operate the pm system. I have reported each of his posts , can you please take action. maybe you could ask him to at least have some respect for a dead child....even if he has none for himself.
Thanks

Hardry/the skull: you're entitled to your opinions, however your posts say more about your sick and twisted bitter little minds than I could ever articulate on an internet forum

I will also choose to ignore these two users as well mods, can you please monitor as to wether or not they break the quoted rule as well

thanks.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Is there any chance these b astards will get life for murder, or will it be - "we can´t prove which one did it therefore charge them all with accidental manslaughter or ABH, evil, bigoted fcukers I hope they never poison the world with offspring, and if they do, then I hope their offspring meet the same end as young Michael McIlveen!  >:(
Tbc....

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 23, 2008, 11:00:00 AM

9. 'Feuds'.
    On occasion, two or more posters become fixated with annoying each other, without necessarily descending into personal abuse per se. However this behaviour is very
   disruptive to whatever thread it breaks out it, and causes threads to be taken over by tit for tat insults. In a case such as this, a moderator may post a public and private
   warning for both posters to completely ignore the other, refraining from referring to, directing comments at, or answering the other poster. Disregarding this warning will
   result in a ban.

Penalties - 1st offence after warning - 2 Days, 2nd Offence - 10 Days, Subsequent Offences - Recurring 15 Day bans.

As you can see this person, Donagh has shown his lack of respect and dignity, yet again , with regard to the murder of a young child by his constant breaking of this rule and hi jacking of this thread. I would ask you to take immediate action against him. As you can tell, for various reasons, i have chosen to ignore this pest, however he contiues to badger and harass me on this forum. If someone can try and twist a thread like this then they are certainly not the sort of person that I would want to be asscoiated with. As you can see other forum members have also asked him to stop.
He knows how to operate the pm system. I have reported each of his posts , can you please take action. maybe you could ask him to at least have some respect for a dead child....even if he has none for himself.
Thanks

Hardry/the skull: you're entitled to your opinions, however your posts say more about your sick and twisted bitter little minds than I could ever articulate on an internet forum

I will also choose to ignore these two users as well mods, can you please monitor as to wether or not they break the quoted rule as well

thanks.

You have alleged that I have made threats against you by PM. I have not even sent you a personal message never mind made a threat against you on this or any other message board. Now I would like you to tell the truth and retract your allegations. I will pursue you on this and any other thread you happen to contribute until you have done so.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 23, 2008, 11:11:40 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 23, 2008, 11:00:00 AM

9. 'Feuds'.
   result in a ban.

Thanks

thanks.

You have alleged that I have made threats against you by PM. I have not even sent you a personal message never mind made a threat against you on this or any other message board. Now I would like you to tell the truth and retract your allegations. I will pursue you on this and any other thread you happen to contribute until you have done so.

Mods, there you have it, another threat and an admission that this person will continue to flaunt the rules of the forum

post reported

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 23, 2008, 11:13:22 AM

Mods, there you have it, another threat and an admission that this person will continue to flaunt the rules of the forum

post reported

Put up or shut-up donalmac. Retract the allegations or produce the evidence.

nifan

A truly terrible story. Drink is probably the only "excuse" they have but lets all hope it doesnt have any bearing on their punishment, which will probably be nowhere near enough whatever.

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 23, 2008, 11:04:43 AM
I hope they never poison the world with offspring, and if they do, then I hope their offspring meet the same end as young Michael McIlveen!  >:(

I hope if they do have kids the place they are from will have moved on since that point.
I already feel sympathy for any kids they might have, but I would hope that they may grow up to be better than their fathers, rather than being savagely murdered.

donalmac99

Is there any chance these b astards will get life for murder, or will it be - "we can´t prove which one did it therefore charge them all with accidental manslaughter or ABH, evil, bigoted fcukers I hope they never poison the world with offspring, and if they do, then I hope their offspring meet the same end as young Michael McIlveen!  >:(

I read in the Ballymena times that the witness has named one individual as the main attacker. He describes how this person hits the young child 'full pelt' with a baseball bat. No doubt they can at least, and i say at least, charge him with murder.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: nifan on September 23, 2008, 11:29:50 AM
A truly terrible story. Drink is probably the only "excuse" they have but lets all hope it doesnt have any bearing on their punishment, which will probably be nowhere near enough whatever.

I hope they never poison the world with offspring, and if they do, then I hope their offspring meet the same end as young Michael McIlveen!  >:(

I hope if they do have kids the place they are from will have moved on since that point.
I already feel sympathy for any kids they might have, but I would hope that they may grow up to be better than their fathers, rather than being savagely murdered.

Nifan I was subjected to an attack not unlike this one when I was younger, by sectarian scumbags - hence my bitterness!
Tbc....

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 23, 2008, 11:30:02 AM
I read in the Ballymena times that the witness has named one individual as the main attacker. He describes how this person hits the young child 'full pelt' with a baseball bat. No doubt they can at least, and i say at least, charge him with murder.

So how are we to tell when you are lying or telling the truth donalmac? Do you lie on all your posts or only some?

nifan

That as may be GDA, but I wouldnt want kids who had nothing to do with it murdered, and I am sure in reality you wouldnt either.

Orior

Is there a baseball team in Ballymena hi? Or do they play rounders?

I've never seen baseball played properly anywhere in Ireland.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians